1.    #1  
    This is a re-creation of a similar app with the same name for PalmOS. I've created it for the Palm Pre since I use this a lot as an instructor for grading.

It's a pretty simple app: Type the number of questions on an assignment, click the Calculate button, and it lists the percentage based on the number of wrong answers. This is pretty useful for teachers or anyone else who needs a table of percentages.

It's free (and will remain so) Thanks to remix2000 for the icon!

Version 0.5.0 [3/06/2010] Requires WebOS 1.3.1 or later
    ------------
    -Removed the Calculate button. Simply type in numbers and it will automatically create the list.
    -Added a standard Palm help screen

Version 0.3.0 [8/27/2009]
    ------------
    Initial Release

Known issues:
    -Doesn't switch to landscape
    -Typing then backspacing to no value will display NaN% in the list. Not an issue, just type a number again.

To Do in Future Versions:
    1. Switch to landscape

Any comments or suggestions welcome!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by RickNeff; 03/06/2010 at 12:39 AM. Reason: New Version
    Thks for the patch. It helps me out with my work. Hopefully more innovative education oriented patches will be created.
  3.    #3  
    Wow, a comment! I wasn't sure anyone was even using it. Truthfully, I've gotten busy and temporarily stopped work on it. But, I'm glad you found it useful. I use it quite often myself for grading.
    Richard Neff

My tutorials on WebOS development: Beyond 'Hello World!' | Getting Started - WebOS Development

My apps: Percent Table | SierraPapa
  4.    #4  
    I've updated this app to a newer version. You don't have to worry about hitting the Calculate button any more!
    Richard Neff

My tutorials on WebOS development: Beyond 'Hello World!' | Getting Started - WebOS Development

5.    #5  
    I've just submitted an updated version to the Palm catalog. I'll post when it's available.

Some of the new features:
    -Added an E-mail command button to e-mail the results.
    -Bug fixes and display only shows results in a list (not NAN -- divide by zero)
    Richard Neff

6.    #6  
    Richard Neff