Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789
    I'm still confused about updates to this app and others I've downloaded. Do they update automatically? If not, do I have to go to the app catalog and download them again? How do I know if an app has been updated? Or do they appear if I tap the "update" app? Does the catalog know I've already paid for the app? Do I delete the current version of the app I have before I do this? Sorry. Not a tech person here, need step by step instructions. It's probably much more easy and obvious than I'm making it! LOL
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by moneal1945 View Post
    I'm still confused about updates to this app and others I've downloaded. Do they update automatically? If not, do I have to go to the app catalog and download them again? How do I know if an app has been updated? Or do they appear if I tap the "update" app? Does the catalog know I've already paid for the app? Do I delete the current version of the app I have before I do this? Sorry. Not a tech person here, need step by step instructions. It's probably much more easy and obvious than I'm making it! LOL
    Homebrew apps don't auto-update. However, fileCoaster and Preware will tell you if your apps have been updated.

App catalog apps also don't auto-update. You need to manually go into the catalog and tape "Update." However, you can also use the "Updates" app to locate and download updates to catalog apps.

Palm tracks which apps you own (by Palm ID, not by phone), so that you can re-download apps you paid for, but have since deleted.

Most apps can simply be updated without removing the old one. Some apps, however, may have changed something significant, requiring a delete before you download the new version. In these cases, the develop will include this information in the description.
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    @squeff - The app catalog version contains mainly cosmetic changes to QuickQueue. My initial priority was getting the app out on the catalog. My plan is to continue updating the application as I get feedback, and I have already completed and started testing the next update which will allow you to rate movies in your recently viewed list, or movies that you have at home. This will also help deliver more accurate recommendations to you.

QuickQueue may not have as many features starting off, but it is a stable application that works and has been the highest rated Netflix application in the app catalog since being released. In time, it should reach parity in features, but the smart buyers will have saved a dollar -And features are only worthwhile when you can use them without frustration

@leftclick - sorry, i'm more of a developer than designer I do have another icon that should be released with the next update.

Thank you to everyone that has continued to support QuickQueue!
    Check out my Netflix app: "QuickQueue"
    Twitter: @AppsByDel
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    I had the Homebrew version of QuickQueue on my Pre, but then had to do a WebOSdoctor restore. I purchased it from the app store and it downloaded fine but now it won't register. I get an Error (registration) whenever I try to set it up? Help?
    Question - does QuickQueue list full descriptions of movies...more specifically, does it show if the movies have subtitles or not? I only rent movies with English subtitles due to hearing loss.

Thanks!
    Something is wrong with the App Catalog with the lastest update.

Usually, when this happens it s because the app was put up as Pixi only.

Seems there is a check box that a lot of developers are marking incorrectly.

Rob
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789