Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
    Just like to say thanks and add to everyone's request for a New Release function.

thumbs up!
    Nice app!
    Is there a way to view the MPAA Rating info for movies in this app? I have been unable to locate it, which will be a major drawback for me in using the app to add titles to my queue.
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by azkevman View Post
    Nice app!
    Is there a way to view the MPAA Rating info for movies in this app? I have been unable to locate it, which will be a major drawback for me in using the app to add titles to my queue.
    Not just yet. maybe in a future update.
    Check out my Netflix app: "QuickQueue"
    Twitter: @AppsByDel
    I have multiple queues
    Perhaps it's already been said, but it would be great to be able to filter the search a bit more precisely. One of the main things I'd use this app for is to search for new releases in the instant-viewing category. That's possible on the Netflix website.
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Thank you for all of the suggestions and recommendations. The next version of Quickqueue is ready and upon approval should be available for download. This new version includes some requested and needed updates. Check the original post for the details.

It does not look like I will be able to add a new release section until the API is updated. The new releases are not currently supported in the API, but may be in a future update. There is a round about way of doing it, but it's not quick at all. I'm looking forward to adding this feature, but we'll have to wait for now. I'm right there with you.
    The app is fantastic but the only thing I can see that needs to be added is the ability to search by category like horror, action, drama, just in etc ohh and also we should be able to rate the movies we've seen! Great app though can't wait to see what you do with it from here!
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    I need to be able to select blu-ray.. or maybe have it default to my account default media which is blu-ray.. also the release date of just "2009" is insufficient on movies that haven't released yet.. Terminator Salvation shows "released 2009".. it's not out yet and on Netflix website it shows unknown date. Otherwise.. nice app!
    tx +1 All our blockbusters are shutting down so NetFlix is the way to go
    I have Blu-Ray as my default media. I searched and added the movie "Twilight" to my queue, the only button available was "Add DVD". I add it, then I go online via my computer and see that it is added as a regular DVD, not a Blu-Ray. The same held true for the sequal that isn't out yet, it's on my "Save" bin as DVD, not Blu-Ray. Other than that, great ap!
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    So working on the next round of updates for QuickQueue...
    Here is what I am hoping to include in this small update.
    * Preferred Disc format - Now if you have Blu-Ray selected as your preferred format and the movie/show is available in Blu-Ray, it should be added in the correct format. (i'll need some Blu-Ray users to test this out to make sure it is working properly as I have not yet made the shift to Blu-Ray)
    * When movie is in saved queue and an attempt is made to reorder it or move it to top of queue, error message is more detailed.
    *New splash screen - shows version
    *other minor updates to improve functionality

For those requesting the new releases - see post #126. As soon as the functionality is added, it will be in QuickQueue. Since this is a "non-branded" app, we are a bit limited at the moment.
    Don't know what you did to the code in version 3.5 but the list popolate much slower than previous version...way to slow it shows the spinnig progress bar for 30 secs or more it use to be real quick 2 to 3 secs which is acceptable and don't think it should show the progress bar the way it was befor was felt more streamlined
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Joulio View Post
    Don't know what you did to the code in version 3.5 but the list popolate much slower than previous version...way to slow it shows the spinnig progress bar for 30 secs or more it use to be real quick 2 to 3 secs which is acceptable and don't think it should show the progress bar the way it was befor was felt more streamlined
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellydel View Post
    So working on the next round of updates for QuickQueue...
    Here is what I am hoping to include in this small update.
    * Preferred Disc format - Now if you have Blu-Ray selected as your preferred format and the movie/show is available in Blu-Ray, it should be added in the correct format. (i'll need some Blu-Ray users to test this out to make sure it is working properly as I have not yet made the shift to Blu-Ray)
    * When movie is in saved queue and an attempt is made to reorder it or move it to top of queue, error message is more detailed.
    *New splash screen - shows version
    *other minor updates to improve functionality

For those requesting the new releases - see post #126. As soon as the functionality is added, it will be in QuickQueue. Since this is a "non-branded" app, we are a bit limited at the moment.
    It still seems to be adding to DVD format and not my preferred Blu-ray. Also it's taking forever to load now.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    It still hangs with a spin wheel indefinetly when selecting Recently watched, it did same in previous version as well.
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Joulio View Post
    Just found what is going on with the long load times for your queues. Will submit the update tomorrow to fix it. Thanks
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shaunooh View Post
    It still hangs with a spin wheel indefinetly when selecting Recently watched, it did same in previous version as well.
    Did you happen to select the checkbox when adding this movie to your queue?
    Just found what is going on with the long load times for your queues. Will submit the update tomorrow to fix it. Thanks
    Same thing here as well on the slow loading. Glad to see it is being worked on.
    Commodore Pet, Commodore 64&128, Amiga 4000, PC-7, Ubuntu, Treo 650. Treo 755p,Sprint Palm Pre Plus 2.2.4,2 Sprint Pre2 2.2.4, TouchPad 32gig.
    (i'll need some Blu-Ray users to test this out to make sure it is working properly as I have not yet made the shift to Blu-Ray)
    Netflix allows you to create a development test account that doesn't get charged, but acts like a real account. Look on their development page for details. It should allow you to test different scenarios that you couldn't easily test with your primary account.
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    Netflix allows you to create a development test account that doesn't get charged, but acts like a real account. Look on their development page for details. It should allow you to test different scenarios that you couldn't easily test with your primary account.
    Thanks Dan. I have a test account set up and I have enabled Blu-Ray access. When I add a disc to my queue using this latest version, it shows up correctly as Blu-Ray when I confirm online. For anyone else having this issue, are you sure that you not only have Blu-Ray enabled, but also selected to add discs as Blu-Ray if available? I think there is an extra checkbox that you have to select in order to do so.
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast