Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    So great app, but still am not able to view my full instant queue at all. I even reinstalled the application and still would not show more then half.
    the ultimate would be if you could stream movies like you can do with netflix on the xbox or computer but nice work
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellydel View Post
    It is working again!!!...and the newest version has been submitted. Once approved you will have access to up to 200 queue items and the search will return up to 20 matches. Keep the feedback coming, I appreciate all the users that notified me of the issue. Helps me figure out whats wrong...guess thats why it Beta! Check the original post for updates.
    FANTASTIC APP, thanks for all your hard work!!
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Fantastic App.

Feature Request:
    We have two queues setup on our NetFlix account. One for us and one for the kids. Does
    the NetFlix API give you any way to switch between them? Right now I can only see the primary queues.

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Great Question Glen. I don't know the answer right off, but i'll check into it. The two queues are attached to the same account?

@splmonster: I'll be working on adding the ability to view up to 200 movies in your instant queue either today or tomorrow. I know this is a much needed feature so don't worry.

@aliooop: Netflix does not allow this yet with the version of the API that is currently available, may be an added feature in the future. If it's added, then I'll certainly look into updating the app to support it.

BTW: Make sure you submit a rating for my app, please.
    Check out my Netflix app: "QuickQueue"
    Twitter: @AppsByDel
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    One question. How can I search for new movie releases?

Thanks,
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Still not showing recently watched, anyone else having this problem?
    Love the app.

Is there a way to rate movies in this app? As I go thru it recommends movies for me, and I have seen some of them. Ability to rate them right there, would be great.
    Great Question Glen. I don't know the answer right off, but i'll check into it. The two queues are attached to the same account?

@splmonster: I'll be working on adding the ability to view up to 200 movies in your instant queue either today or tomorrow. I know this is a much needed feature so don't worry.

@aliooop: Netflix does not allow this yet with the version of the API that is currently available, may be an added feature in the future. If it's added, then I'll certainly look into updating the app to support it.

BTW: Make sure you submit a rating for my app, please.
    Thank you very much man, but I will say the program is very very good. Thanks for your dedicated time and work on this project.
    Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    I would still like to be able to see more of the title. For TV shows it's easy to get the discs out of order when dragging and dropping because you can't see what the disc number is. You can also only tell what season it is by the released date.
    So... I guess the blockbuster online this is a "no"??
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    this works excellent! thanks for the hard work put into it, I love that all these great apps just keep coming, homebrew is sweet, glad i finally started doin it
    Just what the doctor ordered !! NIce.. Can we get the ability to add blu ray versions of movies with this program instead of just dvd? The netflix website does this for me automatically if a blu ray version of a movie is available.
    Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    Working well for me and I was waiting for this to happen....

the only thing Id like to see is some sort of new releases listings (w/o search). you can get them for the streaming version: NetFlix Instant Watch Tracker and Streaming Soon on Netflix Instant Watch

Also wouldnt mind getting the trailers in there as well.... for those movies that have trailers on netflix.
    Looks great, but I had the same question (posting again to reinforce, not to be redundant). We have two queues on the same account; would be great to switch to the secondary queue on our account (mine).

There isn't a separate login; on the Netflix page, once you log in as the primary user, you can select the subqueue and from there on it looks the same as if you're the primary user.

Rob
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sonnyvsp View Post
    So... I guess the blockbuster online this is a "no"??
    I'm not sure if Blockbuster Online has an API, anybody else know? Anybody else interested in a Blockbuster Online version?
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hiyo View Post
    Just what the doctor ordered !! NIce.. Can we get the ability to add blu ray versions of movies with this program instead of just dvd? The netflix website does this for me automatically if a blu ray version of a movie is available.
    The app should add the disc version that you have set as your preferred format, if it is available. Test it out and let me know if it is not working that way. Thanks!
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by knauerhase View Post
    Looks great, but I had the same question (posting again to reinforce, not to be redundant). We have two queues on the same account; would be great to switch to the secondary queue on our account (mine).

There isn't a separate login; on the Netflix page, once you log in as the primary user, you can select the subqueue and from there on it looks the same as if you're the primary user.

Rob
    Ok, here is what I have found so far. The API does not "currenly" provide a way to access both queues without first logging out from one and then logging in using the secondary profile's login information.

So as it is now, you would have to go to Preferences, then delete the saved data and register QuickQueue again using the second profile's log in information.

This would take quite a bit of additional code to implement so that it can be done without the extra steps, so its not on my radar just yet. However once I get the app to a level that I am satisfied with and have some additional time, I'll consider adding this feature.

Are there other's out there that have this dual profile situation? Let me know..if there are enough requests for this, I could move it a little higher on my to do list...
    The app should add the disc version that you have set as your preferred format, if it is available. Test it out and let me know if it is not working that way. Thanks!
    I have blu as my preferred format. tried to add movies transformers, transformers 2, and caroline. when I add them they only show up on my queue as dvd.
    Last edited by hiyo; 08/26/2009 at 10:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by jagowar View Post
    Working well for me and I was waiting for this to happen....

the only thing Id like to see is some sort of new releases listings (w/o search). you can get them for the streaming version: NetFlix Instant Watch Tracker and Streaming Soon on Netflix Instant Watch

Also wouldnt mind getting the trailers in there as well.... for those movies that have trailers on netflix.
    I ditto this. A new releases section would be awesome.

Great app all around. Kudos.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo