Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellydel View Post
    It is still beta, but now it has a few more features. Here's a screenshot to hold you over until it is released...

whoops sorry ment "private" beta testing.
    SCK Manager
    it seems to be working again!
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    It is working again!!!...and the newest version has been submitted. Once approved you will have access to up to 200 queue items and the search will return up to 20 matches. Keep the feedback coming, I appreciate all the users that notified me of the issue. Helps me figure out whats wrong...guess thats why it Beta! Check the original post for updates.
    This is a great app, this combined with the new Xbox 360 updates, I now have many options for controlling my Netflix queue.
    Great app! Would be be hard to add a link to view the trailer of the video?
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    The version of the API that I am using does not have this feature yet, but it may be available in a later version, if so I will certainly want to add this to my app.
    Great, keep up the good work.
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Works great! Love this app
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Love the app, Can you make the instant queue show up to 200 too?
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Latest version is now available. Check the original post for details.
    Check out my Netflix app: "QuickQueue"
    Twitter: @AppsByDel
    I get error messages when I try to move a DVD to the top or just drag and drop to a new spot.
    Also, when I use the "More" button to switch between instant and DVD queues, again only 25 are displayed.
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Dr. If the DVD was added to your "saved" queue (when it is not available) you will get an error when trying to move it. A future update will include availability. The 200 limit is for the disc queue only right now..instant will be added soon.

Can anyone comment on the response times when loading your queues? Is it taking long or are the load times acceptable?
    Check out my Netflix app: "QuickQueue"
    Twitter: @AppsByDel
    I now see that the movie I couldn't move was in the "Saved" category, but I couldn't tell that from the QQ list.

When I moved another DVD (not in the "saved" category) to the top, again the display only showed the first 25.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellydel View Post
    Dr. If the DVD was added to your "saved" queue (when it is not available) you will get an error when trying to move it. A future update will include availability. The 200 limit is for the disc queue only right now..instant will be added soon.

Can anyone comment on the response times when loading your queues? Is it taking long or are the load times acceptable?
    I meant that when I use the "more" button to switch back from the Instant queue to the DVD queue, the DVD queue only shows 25 items.

Load time is not too bad. However, it takes a long time to scroll to the bottom of the list, which is something I'd have to do frequently.
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Ok I see. Looks like the 200 only applies the first time the page loads. Good catch. Added to my to do. Do you think paging would be better for long queues? (would be hard to rearrange positions) If you like paging, how many movies at a time would be preferred?
    Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    Still waiting for an update to filecoaster, but I was able to get set up now, no error when allowing access to Netflix. This does everything I expected it to. You're awesome Dellydel
    Life is a garden, dig it. -Joe Dirt
    Maybe paging wouldn't be needed, but at least an option to go to the bottom of the (standard, not saved) list, because that's where new titles are added, unless one specifies the top.

If you used paging, you might have to provide a way to specify which position you wanted to move a title to.

I think I need to prune my queue!
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    It is a cool app, but its not showing my recently watched (instant) seems like
    when you toggle between recomendations and recently watched there is no change.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sonnyvsp View Post
    Ok... I'm not a netflix guy but, would you be able to, perhaps, make a duplicate app for blockbuster online???
    Thankfully... I just made the switch from Blockbuster to Netflix about 2 months ago. Now I can do it on my phone! Sweet! Great app BTW! Very slick and easy to use!
    Palm Pre Wallpapers
    Free backgrounds for your Palm Pre!
    Pick from hundreds of beautiful and artistic pictures to show off your new Pre!

Follow me on Twitter: @joshh347