Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiasuko View Post
    I downloaded QuickQueue from Filecoaster. When I run the app and click on Register QuickQueue, I get "An error occured. Try again". I thought I might have reached my app limit, so I deleted some apps and I still get the same error. Any thoughts? I've tried deleting QuickQueue and reinstalling it, but no go.
    Add me too having this issue too... looking forward to testing this app out!
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    tried this app out yesterday. looks pretty good. will play more with it a bit later. i really like the idea of being able to add items to my instant queue right from my phone.
    Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    Just downloaded this morning on filecoaster & having the same problem. Tried resetting and the problem remained
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bearguitar View Post
    Add me too having this issue too... looking forward to testing this app out!
    I as well am having this issue. Any idea?
    Downloaded this last night. Was very pleased to see a Netflix manager available. I will be putting this to use often.

I like the interface and the interactivity with the Netflix site to confirm that you allow the program to access your account. It's all wrapped up quite nicely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiasuko View Post
    I downloaded QuickQueue from Filecoaster. When I run the app and click on Register QuickQueue, I get "An error occured. Try again". I thought I might have reached my app limit, so I deleted some apps and I still get the same error. Any thoughts? I've tried deleting QuickQueue and reinstalling it, but no go.
    Also having the same problem
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    To everyone that is having issues registering QuickQueue, hang tight. Sorry about the issue. Believe it or not, looks like the response has been much greater than expected. You guys have performed more than 5000 searches yesterday (and the app was not even released until around 7:30pm!!! WHEW, Nice!) Unfortunately, Netflix has a limit, but this is being fixed and I should have an update out later this evening. Also, with the next update you will be able to see up to 200 items in your queue. If you have more than that, time for a movie watching weekend!!

Sorry I can't get the update out sooner, but hold on a little longer, its right around the corner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellydel View Post
    To everyone that is having issues registering QuickQueue, hang tight. Sorry about the issue. Believe it or not, looks like the response has been much greater than expected. You guys have performed more than 5000 searches yesterday (and the app was not even released until around 7:30pm!!! WHEW, Nice!) Unfortunately, Netflix has a limit, but this is being fixed and I should have an update out later this evening. Also, with the next update you will be able to see up to 200 items in your queue. If you have more than that, time for a movie watching weekend!!

Sorry I can't get the update out sooner, but hold on a little longer, its right around the corner.

This is a killer app and I'm glad you took the time build it--I'm anxious to use it, but I can definitely wait for the update.

Kudos to you Dellydel!!
    i cant seem to be able to register quick queue. i get an eror message every time...

Thanks for the work. Can't wait to try it out

Great! Looking forward to the update. Thanks for all the hard work.
    @Dellydel,
    I started working on this app but then was tied up with few other things and never got back to it... How did you use OAuth for the app? Would you be able to share some info?? I even asked this OAuth question here and no-one got back to me.. :-(

Thank you..
    it keeps giving me an error when i hit the "register QuickQue" tab. I have tried closing and re-opening..........error, error, error..help pleae
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Works great for me, really good looking and useful app!
    I too am getting the same error everyone is posting when trying to Register.
    I get an error " An error has occurred. Try again." every time I hit the Register QuickQueue button. I tried to reboot, I tried to reinstall.

Help?
    Getting Error message when trying to Register Quick Queue??
    I'm getting the error, but I'm VERY happy to see this app. Can't wait for the update. You're a hero!
    You guys have performed more than 5000 searches yesterday (and the app was not even released until around 7:30pm!!! WHEW, Nice!) Unfortunately, Netflix has a limit, but this is being fixed and I should have an update out later this evening.
    I'm curious...how are you working around Netflix's 5000/day API restriction?
    Ok... I'm not a netflix guy but, would you be able to, perhaps, make a duplicate app for blockbuster online???