Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    awesome app, the only issue I've encountered with the latest version is that I have hit enter twice in order to see the words I'm typing in the search bar. Is this an issue for anyone else?
    be great if you could use this for the instant queue to!
    Great app! I was one of the beta testers. This updated version looks great and runs smooth. Still waiting for a new release section but I'm sure you are working on that.
    Global Posts
    259 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellydel View Post
    QuickQueue does not have access to or store any of your personal information. Hope that helps.
    Very much, thank you!
    One thing I noticed, I have been testing this app out since the first release. I notice now with the instant that it does not view all your instant movies that consume within your queue. Any ideas?
    Working very well for me now thanks!
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Awesome app. I am having trouble rearranging movies in my dvd queue. Is there abutton I need to press after I rearrange to get it to update? When I rearrange and then go back to search view and then back to dvd queue, my changes didnt take. Thanks
    great app, just wish i could view my entire queue!
    Loving it. All the issues I found is listed to be fixed so I can't wait XD
    Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lasercomp View Post
    Awesome app. I am having trouble rearranging movies in my dvd queue. Is there abutton I need to press after I rearrange to get it to update? When I rearrange and then go back to search view and then back to dvd queue, my changes didnt take. Thanks
    Check and see if you have the latest version. I think this was fixed.
    I downloaded QuickQueue from Filecoaster. When I run the app and click on Register QuickQueue, I get "An error occured. Try again". I thought I might have reached my app limit, so I deleted some apps and I still get the same error. Any thoughts? I've tried deleting QuickQueue and reinstalling it, but no go.
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiasuko View Post
    I downloaded QuickQueue from Filecoaster. When I run the app and click on Register QuickQueue, I get "An error occured. Try again". I thought I might have reached my app limit, so I deleted some apps and I still get the same error. Any thoughts? I've tried deleting QuickQueue and reinstalling it, but no go.
    Im having the same issue.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    +1
    +2
    Last edited by bajzathj; 08/25/2009 at 09:50 AM.
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    +3
    +4
    +5
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    i get ERROR when I click "register QuicQueue"?

oops +5

like the cool kids
    Last edited by rcleapor; 08/25/2009 at 01:27 PM.
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    +6
    I keep getting an error everytime i try to register ?
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast