Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Looks GREAT. Really impressed.

I can't seem to add anything into my Instant queue. I press the button but get nothing.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    If the button is greyed out, it means that the title is not available to be added for instant viewing. That may be the case? Both buttons should be a dark grey color.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellydel View Post
    If the button is greyed out, it means that the title is not available to be added for instant viewing. That may be the case? Both buttons should be a dark grey color.
    No these are titles available for streaming. The button is there and presses, but nothing happens.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Can you give me one of the titles so that I can troubleshoot? Thanks for your help.
    Serenity
    how do you view you existing instant or dvd queues? I can't seem to find the buttons to "re-order" anything.
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Lookin good so far! Just added Gran Torino to my queue and going to try an instant to see if I can view it on the 360.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Sweeettttt
    whatever floats your boat, buddy.
    Great app. Like someone else mentioned, only some of the titles in my queue are visible, however.
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Ok just corrected the following issues:
    * Add to instant button not working when movie is available
    * Reordering your queue with drag and drop fixed.
    * Unable to view your queue right after you register QuickQueue until you restart the application.

The fixes should be available in the next update.
    Last edited by Dellydel; 08/24/2009 at 09:06 PM.
    Love it and almost forgot that you were working on this app.

I tired to play with most of the features.

I think I would have preffered to have more buttons at the bottom of the screen to get me to 'my dvd queue', 'my instant queue'.

It wasn't clear at first how to get to my queue, but that might have been due to the bug.

I kept taping the 'more' button looking for 'my queue', then I realized that the buttons on the bottom where toggle buttons.

I thing you could fit at least four buttons on the bottom, which now you have two buttons.

Maybe a button just labeled 'Q' and button labeled 'I' (for instant). I did not at first understand what the icons in the buttons represented.

Remember, these of course where just my initial reactions and options.

Now that I know what it all does, I can of course work with it just as it is. But wanted you to know what I experienced.

And maybe you will add more buttons on the bottom or not.

It's a great app and I will be using it.

Rob
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

Can the disc format selection option be added when viewing queue? Such as standard dvd, Blu-ray, or HD DV...err, oops so sorry Microsoft
    Good job! This gadget is easier to use than the Netflix web site, and it is much easier to manage your queue and move films up and down. One of my favorite apps.
    Is anyone else having problems adding to the instant queue?
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pebe98 View Post
    Can the disc format selection option be added when viewing queue? Such as standard dvd, Blu-ray, or HD DV...err, oops so sorry Microsoft
    Going to work on this, currently if you have Blu-Ray selected as your preferred format, it will add Blu-Ray if it is available. Otherwise it will add a DVD. I'm considering adding a 3rd button so that you will know if Blu-Ray is available. HD-DVD, lol.
    I can definitely add stuff to my Instant Q, but the problem I'm having is that when viewing my Instant Queue, it only shows me 25 entries. I have 95 entries in my Instant Queue, so something's up. I don't know if it's useful to the author, but it's mostly showing TV series, though it is showing 2 of the movies I have in my queue. What it looks like is that once it hits a string of entries that are TV series, it won't show any movies. But that could just be anecdotal.

BTW - Feature I'd love to see... trailer viewing would be awesome. Also, this program is awesome. Nice work.
    Global Posts
    599 Global Posts
    Looks like a great app, will give it a go soon
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    Wow. Really well done and looks amazing. And reordering the queue works so smoothly. A lot of apps with that feature seem to lag but this one is great.

My only criticism is that the text can be a bit tough to read on the film page with white on grey background. Otherwise fantastic job
    Global Posts
    259 Global Posts
    Hey, before I sign up, I've got a question about the terms of use.
    QuickQueue may "access, share and update your Netflix data".

My first question is, would this data include payment information, email contact, what?
    Second question is, what specific data does QQ intend to share, and with whom will they share it?

Sorry for the pointed questions. I do appreciate the upfront EULA, and it looks like a useful app, I'd like to try it. Obviously QQ needs to acess my account, I could just use some clarification if you dont' mind.

Thanks for the app! Can't wait.
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by neve View Post
    Hey, before I sign up, I've got a question about the terms of use.
    QuickQueue may "access, share and update your Netflix data".

My first question is, would this data include payment information, email contact, what?
    Second question is, what specific data does QQ intend to share, and with whom will they share it?

Sorry for the pointed questions. I do appreciate the upfront EULA, and it looks like a useful app, I'd like to try it. Obviously QQ needs to acess my account, I could just use some clarification if you dont' mind.

Thanks for the app! Can't wait.
    The information that you are reading when you register was created by Netflix. The app is required to connect to that Netflix web page. I assume that it is just one of those things that is there caution you as the app will be able to act on behalf of your account. The app itself does not share any data, but it can update your queue and access your queue. In the future, it may be able to share your ratings data with other QuickQueue users, but there are no current plans for this.

If you want to know the behind the scenes, technical stuff, it uses OAuth, which allows you to give permission to the app without giving the app your log on information. When you initially register the device, you are doing it through the Netflix website.

QuickQueue does not have access to or store any of your personal information. Hope that helps.
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast