Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 75
  1. #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by kmax12 View Post
    YES. so as long as the comments above dont scare people away, I should get some good feedback.
    yes this last one and the one u last PMed me worked!! so ur good to go
  2. #22  
    Been playing this for about 10 minutes now. No problems.

    Pretty fun too!
  3. #23  
    Cute. I can see myself killing some time messing with this.

    I recommend saving the last name entered for the high score box.

    Maybe add some obstacles that require you to bank the polar bear off of things or something to add some variability besides just the wind. Or, put pins around the board, sometimes in line with the hole, sometimes not in line. Getting the bear in the hole = 5 points, knocking down pins = 1 point.

    Just some thoughts. Nice work.
  4. #24  
    hardest...game...ever...
  5. #25  
    I played four games in a row and on the fourth game, it just kept going. No reset? I bowled 20+ frames w/o a reset (no top score prompt). Not sure if I can recreate the error but I'll try again...
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
  6. #26  
    Ha I like it, music is catchy. Game has a nice design, nice graphics, its completed very well. The wind makes the game quite difficult, and i think you should incorpororate maybe 4 times per round then ask for name. It only ever asked for my name if i scored then missed right after.
  7. #27  
    Nice game... Perfect pass time while sitting in a waiting room or "listening" to the wife talk about her day.
  8. #28  
    Perhaps have an additional "Mode" of play. Where you must pick up coins on the way to the hole. You would get three total misses (or strikes), and you must use the wind direction to curve the bear trajectory into the hole while maximizing the number of coins you pick up.

    These levels would probably need to be pre-built, as some coin location/wind combinations will likely result in difficult or impossible levels. Or, go with random and see what happens!

    I will be downloading this soon, so my suggestion is based on how I assume this game is played (fairly simple concept, I think my idea is valid).
  9. #29  
    Great game, have been playing for about a half hour! It's addicting, and very difficult.
  10. kmax12's Avatar
    Posts
    315 Posts
    Global Posts
    316 Global Posts
       #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by breakinghbts View Post
    Great game, have been playing for about a half hour! It's addicting, and very difficult.
    do people think it is TOO difficult? My highscore is 8 and I think that is probably fair. I could make the game a little easier by making the hole bigger. what do people think?
  11. #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by kmax12 View Post
    do people think it is TOO difficult? My highscore is 8 and I think that is probably fair. I could make the game a little easier by making the hole bigger. what do people think?
    Nah, not too difficult. I think the level is just right. It just takes practice.

    Maybe you can add different levels of difficulty thru progression?
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
  12. #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by lawdawgmon View Post
    Nice game... Perfect pass time while sitting in a waiting room or "listening" to the wife talk about her day.
    HeHe! I do Exactly the same thing.
  13. #33  
    nice game but I keep getting an error all it says is permission denied the last time it happened was just as the game finished right before it popped up the box to enter my name in for a high score the game did not stop or anything I was able to just keep playing another game but i have gotten that error twice now
  14. #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by Superstardjal View Post
    HeHe! I do Exactly the same thing.
    Not me. I always put everything down and pay very close attention. I will deny any claims that this is not true.
  15. awrnsmn's Avatar
    Posts
    646 Posts
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    #35  
    no, it's not tooo hard, it is just right. it is an addicting game!! job well done (pat on the back) I think adding obstacles as you go, you know, clear this one, now you have to deal with this obstacle type thing would be cool. Thank you...love it!!
  16. kmax12's Avatar
    Posts
    315 Posts
    Global Posts
    316 Global Posts
       #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by rjbphotos View Post
    nice game but I keep getting an error all it says is permission denied the last time it happened was just as the game finished right before it popped up the box to enter my name in for a high score the game did not stop or anything I was able to just keep playing another game but i have gotten that error twice now
    that error occurs when the music track finishes. Right now I am working on getting the music to loop over and over.
  17. kmax12's Avatar
    Posts
    315 Posts
    Global Posts
    316 Global Posts
       #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    Nah, not too difficult. I think the level is just right. It just takes practice.

    Maybe you can add different levels of difficulty thru progression?
    I think what I will do is start the the total windspeed very low and then after every X points increase it.



    QUESTION:
    Would people be interested in seeing global top scores of all pre users? I think I could get this working with my server
  18. kmax12's Avatar
    Posts
    315 Posts
    Global Posts
    316 Global Posts
       #38  
    Just made an update.
    0.1.6
    • Windspeed starts slow and increases as game progresses
    • Audio now loops
    • Audio starts playing at menu
    • audio toggle on both menu and game screens
    • Highscore dialog remembers last entry



    please leave feedback on the new gameplay (starts easy and then the wind speed slowly picks up). also I'm curious to know what people think would be the best arrangement of the arrow, speed box, and score box.
  19. #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by kmax12 View Post
    Just made an update.
    0.1.6
    • Windspeed starts slow and increases as game progresses
    • Audio now loops
    • Audio starts playing at menu
    • audio toggle on both menu and game screens
    • Highscore dialog remembers last entry



    please leave feedback on the new gameplay (starts easy and then the wind speed slowly picks up). also I'm curious to know what people think would be the best arrangement of the arrow, speed box, and score box.
    where do we update?
  20. kmax12's Avatar
    Posts
    315 Posts
    Global Posts
    316 Global Posts
       #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    where do we update?
    should be in precentral Homebrew or fileCoaster or preware or webos quick install or preload. take your pick
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions