Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 343484950515253
Results 1,041 to 1,046 of 1046
    Hi,

I just downloaded AmpachPre for my HP Pre 3. But i am not able to open it. I am getting an error messge saying that " Unable to Open the file farmat. What would be the problem.
    Can u guys help me on this..

Thanks!!
    Quote Originally Posted by pecram_24 View Post
    Hi,

I just downloaded AmpachPre for my HP Pre 3. But i am not able to open it. I am getting an error messge saying that " Unable to Open the file farmat. What would be the problem.
    Can u guys help me on this..

Thanks!!
    Any chance you could be a little more descriptive? Are you saying you installed ampachepre via preware, have successfully connected to your ampache server, and when you try to play something you get the file format error?

Or is the error occuring during install?
    Hi,
    I just noticed that AmpachPre doesn't seem to jump to the next song of the playlist when a song ends. Using the skip forward button works, though. This is on a AT&T-Pre3 with webOS 2.2.4. Anyone else getting this effect?

I already took a look with LumberJack, there is no error logged.

/Malte
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by noradtux View Post
    Hi,
    I just noticed that AmpachPre doesn't seem to jump to the next song of the playlist when a song ends. Using the skip forward button works, though. This is on a AT&T-Pre3 with webOS 2.2.4. Anyone else getting this effect?

I already took a look with LumberJack, there is no error logged.

/Malte
    Hi Malte,

happens for me too. Never reliced it as I normaly use "Ampache Mobile".

Hanspeter
    Hi Everyone!

I am trying to get AmpachPre working with my OwnCloud installation, but to no avail.
    Has anybody tried using OwnCloud together with AmpachPre? Any thoughts? What should I look out for?
    I'm using latest (2.1.5) AmpachPre with latest (5.0.3) OwnCloud.

Thanks,
    Tylla.
    Quote Originally Posted by tylla View Post
    Hi Everyone!

I am trying to get AmpachPre working with my OwnCloud installation, but to no avail.
    Has anybody tried using OwnCloud together with AmpachPre? Any thoughts? What should I look out for?
    I'm using latest (2.1.5) AmpachPre with latest (5.0.3) OwnCloud.

Thanks,
    Tylla.
    It didn't work for me. I haven't had a chance to play with it since. :/
    Did you know:

webOS ran on a Treo 800 during initial development.
Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 343484950515253