Page 52 of 53 FirstFirst ... 24247484950515253 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1046
  1.    #1021  
    Quote Originally Posted by Griffinx View Post
    Great, looking forward to trying it out.
    Gx
    Haven't forgot about ya. I added this in that night but I wanted to add/fix more before I released it. Gonna try and get a release here soon.
    AmpachPre, your music your way.

2.    #1022  
    Saturday, April 16 2011

• Fixed the dash player play/pause icon not updating.
    • Fixed a issue with "add to now playing" and the now playing playlist view
    • Fixed a issue with changing tracks in now playing list view.
    • Fixed a issue with incorrect total playlist time when adding a whole downloaded playlist.
    • Added a option for setting the percentage of time at which the song playing to que the next song buffering.

Just a small update for now. I finally got around to installing 2.1 on my pre minus and have been happy with it so far. This might be the last update for WebOS 1.4.x I will not be able to guarantee future versions of ampachpre will work with older WebOS versions.

Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Glad to hear you're checking out 2.1! I had some trouble for a while, but it's really quick and stable now. F104a Starfighter kernel made all the difference. I'm not sure what's different with that kernel, but it's been smooth as butter, runs cool, and has great battery life since I switched.

Again, thanks a lot for a great app. Friday was the first time I have ever been able to listen to an Ampache stream over EVDO for the whole drive home without losing the buffer and having to restart the app. Even under 1.4.5, the connection kept getting lost using EVDO with Ampache Mobile.

Can't wait to see what cool goodies you'll come up with when you dive into 2.1.
  4.    #1024  
    Quote Originally Posted by hegemon13 View Post
    Glad to hear you're checking out 2.1! I had some trouble for a while, but it's really quick and stable now. F104a Starfighter kernel made all the difference. I'm not sure what's different with that kernel, but it's been smooth as butter, runs cool, and has great battery life since I switched.

Again, thanks a lot for a great app. Friday was the first time I have ever been able to listen to an Ampache stream over EVDO for the whole drive home without losing the buffer and having to restart the app. Even under 1.4.5, the connection kept getting lost using EVDO with Ampache Mobile.

Can't wait to see what cool goodies you'll come up with when you dive into 2.1.
    Thanks! I am looking into that kernel now. Having a few little problems here and there.

Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    I got ampache running, and I'm currently streaming music on my pre.

I tried a search but couldn't find the answer. I have a few albums on my computer that I have been streaming with no issues. Yesterday I added a few more to my computer but when I log into my phone to stream, they don't appear.

How do I get ampache to update them? The new albums I added are in my music folder where the existing ones are at.
  6.    #1026  
    Quote Originally Posted by delacro View Post
    I got ampache running, and I'm currently streaming music on my pre.

I tried a search but couldn't find the answer. I have a few albums on my computer that I have been streaming with no issues. Yesterday I added a few more to my computer but when I log into my phone to stream, they don't appear.

How do I get ampache to update them? The new albums I added are in my music folder where the existing ones are at.
    login in the web interface under your admin account and goto 'admin' then click 'show catalogs' click 'add' on the catalog your music is in.
    Not sure if this is a bug, but Albums of the Moment will quit working after I've used it, then gone back Home, searched and added some songs, go back into Albums of the Moment, and it will be unresponsive.
    My main PC crashed so I can't give you the exact steps at "the moment" LOL
  8.    #1028  
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Not sure if this is a bug, but Albums of the Moment will quit working after I've used it, then gone back Home, searched and added some songs, go back into Albums of the Moment, and it will be unresponsive.
    My main PC crashed so I can't give you the exact steps at "the moment" LOL
    Ok thanks, I just seen it happen. I'll look into it after I get this exhibition mode sorted out.

Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fain View Post
    login in the web interface under your admin account and goto 'admin' then click 'show catalogs' click 'add' on the catalog your music is in.
    Thanks for the quick replay.

This morning I realized what the problem was, or at least I think its the problem. I copied my CD as a WMA format and not a MP3 format.

I will copy my CD's over again as a MP3 and try again.
    Palm Lifedrive --> Palm Centro --> Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    I uninstalled ampache and xampp after I was having some weird problems with my library (album art wouldn't scan, could no longer create playlists).

I downloaded xampp and installed it. Services are on, but whenever I go to the xampp web interface (localhost), I click on the "phpMyAdmin" link, but I get an error saying no server is available, and to check my configs.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong? Never had this problem the previous times I've installed it. Should I just try the zip version?
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    I've got Ampache running on a Western Digital NAS. I've had Ampache Mobile for the Pre for a while. It occasionally skips or loses its bearings, but it works. I use something in the app called a "GSTREAMER %20" Workaround too. I was looking for something lighter and a little more reliable, but it for some reason AmpachPre just does not play anything from my server at all. I can log in, but when attempting to play a track I immediately receive an MEDIA_ERR_DECODE message. Any idea what's going on?
    Quote Originally Posted by derwin View Post
    I've got Ampache running on a Western Digital NAS. I've had Ampache Mobile for the Pre for a while. It occasionally skips or loses its bearings, but it works. I use something in the app called a "GSTREAMER %20" Workaround too. I was looking for something lighter and a little more reliable, but it for some reason AmpachPre just does not play anything from my server at all. I can log in, but when attempting to play a track I immediately receive an MEDIA_ERR_DECODE message. Any idea what's going on?
    Change the decode settings in your Ampache server - I switched mine from "Transcode: Never / Always" to "Transcode: Default" and this error went away for me.
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by j_in_btown View Post
    Change the decode settings in your Ampache server - I switched mine from "Transcode: Never / Always" to "Transcode: Default" and this error went away for me.
    Thanks for the tip. I already have it set to Default. Its not like the program even tries either, the error shows up immediately when choosing a track.

I wonder what it could be.
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by derwin View Post
    Thanks for the tip. I already have it set to Default. Its not like the program even tries either, the error shows up immediately when choosing a track.

I wonder what it could be.
    What format is your library in?
    Fain,

I set up my ampache server and have played my first song on my pre, thanks for the app!

I am hoping this will be the solution to the poor playlist options on the pre!
    Any news on the Video options with AmpachPre? Test driving things now using a Ampache VMWare server and curious how things would work if Video also was available.

Either way, keep up the great work and I love the interface on webOS look and feel. Sorli...
    Just made a donation. Thanks again for the app, I'm enjoying Ampache as much as Ampache Mobile. Thanks for the incentive to set it up!
    fain,

By way of a feature request - I'd love it if I could just ctl+c copy the current song info onto the clipboard - to paste it into facebook, twitter, IRC, email, sms, whatever.\

Something as simple as 'Artist' - 'Song Title'...
    Hey!

Just wondering if AmpachPre will ever get support for using the *server's* playlists. It's cool that I can make my own on the phone, but, I've already done it on the server when using the other webOS Ampache player.

Thanks!

M.
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    Hi fain, Hi all,

the attached patch adds support for Metaview MBW-xxx app to AmpachePre. Perhaps you can integrate it into your next release.
    The song title and artist a shown on the watch if the patch is installed.

MW150 - connect to your SonyEricsson MBW150 bluetooth watch

HaPe
    Attached Files Attached Files