Page 5 of 53 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fain View Post
    thanks I dont know why I didnt think of it. I found a few differences some look interesting.
    my server that works with ampachpre is named servu the one that doesnt is named gateway.

Code:
    servu extension_dir /usr/lib/php5/20060613
    gateway extension_dir /usr/lib/php5/20060613+lfs

servu apache_version 	Apache/2.2.11 (Ubuntu) PHP/5.2.6-3ubuntu4.2 with Suhosin-Patch mod_perl/2.0.4 Perl/v5.10.0 
    gateway apache_version 	Apache/2.2.11 (Ubuntu) PHP/5.2.6-3ubuntu4.2 with Suhosin-Patch 

servu Loaded Modules: differences are mod_auth_digest, mod_perl and mod_rewrite

core mod_log_config mod_logio prefork http_core mod_so mod_alias mod_auth_basic mod_auth_digest mod_authn_file mod_authz_default mod_authz_groupfile mod_authz_host mod_authz_user mod_autoindex mod_cgi mod_deflate mod_dir mod_env mod_mime mod_negotiation mod_perl mod_php5 mod_rewrite mod_setenvif mod_status 

gateway Loaded Modules
    core mod_log_config mod_logio prefork http_core mod_so mod_alias mod_auth_basic mod_authn_file mod_authz_default mod_authz_groupfile mod_authz_host mod_authz_user mod_autoindex mod_cgi mod_deflate mod_dir mod_env mod_mime mod_negotiation mod_php5 mod_setenvif mod_status

servu SERVER_SIGNATURE 	<address>Apache/2.2.11 (Ubuntu) PHP/5.2.6-3ubuntu4.2 with Suhosin-Patch mod_perl/2.0.4 Perl/v5.10.0 Server at 192.168.1.2 Port 777</address>  

gateway SERVER_SIGNATURE 
    			<address>Apache/2.2.11 (Ubuntu) PHP/5.2.6-3ubuntu4.2 with Suhosin-Patch Server at localhost Port 80</address>  

servu SERVER_SOFTWARE 	Apache/2.2.11 (Ubuntu) PHP/5.2.6-3ubuntu4.2 with Suhosin-Patch mod_perl/2.0.4 Perl/v5.10.0 
    gateway SERVER_SOFTWARE Apache/2.2.11 (Ubuntu) PHP/5.2.6-3ubuntu4.2 with Suhosin-Patch

servu Environment:PWD /var/www/ampache3-5/config 
    gateway Environment:PWD /
    What jumped out at me the most was mod_auth_digest I do not know where I got this mod.

Ya i was looking at amarok last night. I changed the way i sha256 abit but that still didnt work.

The timestamp sent from the pre looks correct but when ampache errors in its log the time is wrong.
    Hmm, let me try adding the modules_auth_digest to my apache...
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    That didnt break, or fix, anything.
  3.    #83  
    Quote Originally Posted by angiest View Post
    That didnt break, or fix, anything.
    ya i know :/ the only difference in mods on my system now is mod_rewrite. I don't think that would be it as it is for url redirection.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    OK... i made it to step 29... I put the ampache.php.cfg file where its supposed to go, but when i click "check for config" it still says ERROR

what now?
  5.    #85  
    Quote Originally Posted by LTracte View Post
    OK... i made it to step 29... I put the ampache.php.cfg file where its supposed to go, but when i click "check for config" it still says ERROR

what now?
    it is in the config directory under the ampache directory in the root webfolder?
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    it is in the config directory under the ampache directory in the root webfolder?
    absolutely
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    do i use my outside IP if i have a router to connect with ampachpre?
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    Yes, unless you will always being using ampachpre on your home wifi, use your outside (public) IP address or dyndns (or other) hostname. *strongly* recommend you use a dynamic dns service since your IP address is likely to change at any time unless you are paying extra for static.
  9.    #89  
    Ok i believe I have this login bug fixed!!!! Update to the latest version 1.0.2 and let me know.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    So, I updated to v1.0.2 and set the address to my outside ip/ampache-3.3, and it still won't log in..... What now?
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    Ok i believe I have this login bug fixed!!!! Update to the latest version 1.0.2 and let me know.
    It works!

Nowww we just need playlists!
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    So, I updated to v1.0.2 and set the address to my outside ip/ampache-3.3, and it still won't log in..... What now?
    Can you log in to the Ampache web interface?
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    I am on 1.0.2 and still am unable to login. I receive no errors in the logs, but throwing a curl request at it I receive a handshake error:

Code:
    <error code="401"><![CDATA[Error Invalid Handshake - Invalid Username/Password]]></error>
    I am on Ampache 3.5.1 and am able to access it remotely, via normal methods (been running Ampache for the past couple years).

Not sure what all I can do to assist in troubleshooting (been through all the standard settings), but wanted to bring it to your attention that it would appear others (or at least me) are having issues with logging in. Right now its just a nice spinning action.
    Last edited by KCPokes; 08/25/2009 at 02:59 PM.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    I tried from my pre..no luck
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    I tried from my pre..no luck
    OK, you are probably still having issues with the ampache setup. You should be able to log in to the web interface, and in fact you have to in order to set up the ACL required by the API (which is how ampachpre connects). If I remember Ampache ships a default admin account for the web interface that is user admin pass admin... can you log in to the web with that?
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KCPokes View Post
    I am on 1.0.2 and still am unable to login. I receive no errors in the logs, but throwing a curl request at it I receive a handshake error:

Code:
    <error code="401"><![CDATA[Error Invalid Handshake - Invalid Username/Password]]></error>
    I am on Ampache 3.5.1 and am able to access it remotely, via normal methods (been running Ampache for the past couple years).

Not sure what all I can do to assist in troubleshooting (been through all the standard settings), but wanted to bring it to your attention that it would appear others (or at least me) are having issues with logging in. Right now its just a nice spinning action.
    In your apache error log see if you can find the message where ampachpre is trying to log in.
  17.    #97  
    It works!

Nowww we just need playlists!
    Great!!!! Thanks for all your help. That timestamp difference you mentioned over at the ampache forums is what struck the light above my head. It still doesn't explain why my server would authenticate even in milliseconds tho :/ O' well my server still works after the fix

Playlists is going to be a big project to tackle. I need to decide how I am going to implement the ui. I might need a custom stream scene first. I was thinking either a button next to each song for add to playlist or select the song and a command menu pops up at the bottom with add to playlist or play song. maybe I could get fancy with it and swipe to playlist :P i dunno.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    OK, you are probably still having issues with the ampache setup. You should be able to log in to the web interface, and in fact you have to in order to set up the ACL required by the API (which is how ampachpre connects). If I remember Ampache ships a default admin account for the web interface that is user admin pass admin... can you log in to the web with that?
    I'm pretty sure it is set up properly. I created a login I'd, created a library of my music.... I followed every step fain laid out in the pdf. But I cannot log in using ampachpre or by entering (my outside ip)/ampache-3.5 in my browser
    %s that the correct path?
  19.    #99  
    I'm pretty sure it is set up properly. I created a login I'd, created a library of my music.... I followed every step fain laid out in the pdf. But I cannot log in using ampachpre or by entering (my outside ip)/ampache-3.5 in my browser
    %s that the correct path?
    the path fold should be what ever the ampache folder you put in htdocs. i need to clean up the guide a bit. I believe i directed you to ampache-3.5.1 so it should be ip/ampache-3.5.1

if you are using your external ip make sure you are on evdo and not wifi. also a firewall on your router or windows might be blocking port 80 incoming.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    the path fold should be what ever the ampache folder you put in htdocs. i need to clean up the guide a bit. I believe i directed you to ampache-3.5.1 so it should be ip/ampache-3.5.1

if you are using your external ip make sure you are on evdo and not wifi. also a firewall on your router or windows might be blocking port 80 incoming.
    I will have to checkthat later when I go home. I'll let you know later.
Page 5 of 53 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast