Page 39 of 53 FirstFirst ... 29343536373839404142434449 ... LastLast
  1.    #761  
    • Many user interface changes.
    • Redesigned Home screen
    • Added bookmarks and Albums of the moment scenes
    • fixed some bugs and wacky behavior of the Now playing List Scene
    • Added custom image selector for custom backgrounds
    • Added option to change text color
    • Headphone controls now stay at the users toggle preference if current account is refreshed.
    • Fixed many bugs here and there.
    AmpachPre, your music your way.

Is the new version posted in Precentral?
  3.    #763  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Is the new version posted in Precentral?
    Ya it is, it might take a few days to show up in preware. Should be in the homebrew app gallery though.

found it thanks
    Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    Nice update. I like the new look. AmpachePre has really come a long way!

A couple quick ones:
    I have a song playing, just backed up then went back to the now playing song and the currently playing album art had become the Gray X. Next song was fine though.

The backgrounding feature doesn't handle larger images very well. It seems to display the background from the center of the image. It'd be better IMO if the image was sized to fit, but would be even better if you could select where in the background image you want to be displayed, as in the Pre's native background functionality.
    HP Touchpad: I just cant quit you, baby.
  6.    #766  
    Quote Originally Posted by Maturin View Post
    Nice update. I like the new look. AmpachePre has really come a long way!
    thanks, I have learned alot since starting this.

A couple quick ones:
    I have a song playing, just backed up then went back to the now playing song and the currently playing album art had become the Gray X. Next song was fine though.
    interesting, I have not had this happen to me yet. I do notice the song duration stays at 0:00 for some reason. But it works fine in the list scene.
    The backgrounding feature doesn't handle larger images very well. It seems to display the background from the center of the image. It'd be better IMO if the image was sized to fit, but would be even better if you could select where in the background image you want to be displayed, as in the Pre's native background functionality.
    the image picker isn't actually part of ampachpre. It is a app on it's own. I pass the crop parameter to it but that just crops in the middle like you said. A resize and crop option would be ideal. I ddnt see anythin in the api for resize though...
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    Liking the update so far. One bug to report though (and what else am I good for but reporting bugs?

The dropdown for playmode (standard, repeat, etc) doesn't seem to be going away. Could be a fluke this time, will try it again.
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by angiest View Post
    Liking the update so far. One bug to report though (and what else am I good for but reporting bugs?

The dropdown for playmode (standard, repeat, etc) doesn't seem to be going away. Could be a fluke this time, will try it again.
    Yeah it did happen a second time. Going to a different scene and then coming back, however, provides a workaround.
    Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    Two More.

If you've typed something into universal search, play it, then back up to the home screen, what you searched for is retained, and hitting the browse buttons are tied to what is in the (now invisible) search box.

If you go to Browse all Albums then sort by Artist, it sorts from Z-A rather than the other way around.
  10.    #770  
    Quote Originally Posted by angiest View Post
    Yeah it did happen a second time. Going to a different scene and then coming back, however, provides a workaround.
    bah I just tried it, ok thanks.
  11.    #771  
    Two More.

If you've typed something into universal search, play it, then back up to the home screen, what you searched for is retained, and hitting the browse buttons are tied to what is in the (now invisible) search box.

If you go to Browse all Albums then sort by Artist, it sorts from Z-A rather than the other way around.
    ok I know why the search is tied in witth the browsing. I thought I checked everything. Guess not haha, thanks for you guys help.
  12.    #772  
    Two More.

o ya the sort is a toggle. I have not gotten around to making a toggle for each category so if you sort again it will reverse the order.
    Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    Since I have 2 large images set as the backgrounds for my home and now playing screens, scrolling past those options in the server options gets really really slow when it has to render those two little thumbnails.

And now its not taking a background image at all :\ Even after closing, reopening, setting defaults.

Edit: NVM, got it working.
  14.    #774  
    Since I have 2 large images set as the backgrounds for my home and now playing screens, scrolling past those options in the server options gets really really slow when it has to render those two little thumbnails.

And now its not taking a background image at all :\ Even after closing, reopening, setting defaults.

Edit: NVM, got it working.
    cool had me worried for a second there. Ya large images slow the scroller down pretty bad. It does this in albums of the moment as well.

what I do is just resize and crop the image I want before I set it for now.
  15.    #775  
    • Fixed playmode freezing
    • Untied "browse by" and "search"
    • Fixed duration not updating when re visiting the Now Playing scene
    • Individualized each sort category and reset them on each scene change and each sort category change. Ascending being default and descending for numerical values.
    • Fixed a bug with the toggle buttons in the home scenes app menu

fain I found a very easy way to import playlists into ampache, I can play them in ampache but when I look for the playlist on the Pre with your program they aren't showing up.
  17.    #777  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    fain I found a very east way to import playlists into ampache, I can play them in ampache but when I look for the playlist on the Pre with your program they aren't showing up.
    Ya i have not put playlist sync in AmpachPre yet. It is on the plans though. I am going to wait till Ampache 3.6 comes out and work with the new playlist API that is going to be in it.

ok thought I was doing something wrong
    Love the app thank you so much for your time and dedication.

I do have 2 co workers that are begging for an Iphone version of AmpachePre is there any chance of having one in development?
    Quote Originally Posted by kmfornet View Post
    Love the app thank you so much for your time and dedication.

I do have 2 co workers that are begging for an Iphone version of AmpachePre is there any chance of having one in development?

There's an app in the iPhone app store called iampache but it's nowhere nearly as fully featured as AmpachePre...guess they'll have to buy a Pre

Gx