Page 25 of 53 FirstFirst ... 15202122232425262728293035 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 500 of 1046
  1.    #481  
    Quote Originally Posted by timbtimb View Post
    Looks great so far, except every time I gesture back out of a song AmpachPre freezes. Not sure why, it happens on downloads and streams. I updated the app from PreWare first instead of deleting/installing fresh. I tried deleting and reinstalling and its still happening. I'll try to see if I can get it to work.

    edit: It is also freezing a lot of the time when I search for albums
    Ok I'm pretty sure I know why it's freezing. There is a typo in the cleanup function. Kinda weird why my pre didn't freeze. Thats fixed now and I will have a minor update available today in a few.
  2.    #482  
    • improved the stream timer
    • fixed format of notification.
    • fixed album of the moment not turning off if not fully loaded.
    • when switched to random play, the next random song will start caching if the current song has fully loaded.
    • increased size limit of "cache 2 tracks ahead" to 2.5mb
    • added "To Top" and "To Bottom" to playlist, download and savedPlaylist editors
    • fixed a typo in the streams cleanup function.
    • phone should stay awake for at the max 15 mins or until all downloads are complete.
    • fixed display not updateing after adding a url.
    • a notification has been added when all downloads are complete if the stage is deactivated.
  3. Von
    Von is offline
    Von's Avatar
    Posts
    49 Posts
    #483  
    I cannot seem to get ApachPre to connect to my media server..I used the tutorial to setup the server in windows, and everything worked successfully..I just cannot seem to get my phone to sync with the server.
  4.    #484  
    Quote Originally Posted by Von View Post
    I cannot seem to get ApachPre to connect to my media server..I used the tutorial to setup the server in windows, and everything worked successfully..I just cannot seem to get my phone to sync with the server.
    by sync what do you mean? Can you login?
  5. Von
    Von is offline
    Von's Avatar
    Posts
    49 Posts
    #485  
    No, I cannot log in. It tells me my connection has timed out
  6.    #486  
    Quote Originally Posted by Von View Post
    No, I cannot log in. It tells me my connection has timed out
    ok, I worked on the login system error reporting last night. I'm going to release it a long with a few other fixes soon.
  7.    #487  
    • fixed randomplay selection hanging
    • fixed to top and to bottom not executing on downloads scene.
    • improved the login error reporting a little.
    • added a search all button to url add scene.
    • you can now listen to the download playlist as you are downloading or adding to it.
      (random play is not supported in this)
  8.    #488  
    Quote Originally Posted by Von View Post
    No, I cannot log in. It tells me my connection has timed out
    usually the time out is due to a malformed url.
  9. Von
    Von is offline
    Von's Avatar
    Posts
    49 Posts
    #489  
    I have my domain set at 192.168.1.114, which is my local router ip, and then for the path i have \ampache-3.5.2.

    Not sure if thats right or not, but thats what I've picked up from what i've found <.<
  10.    #490  
    Quote Originally Posted by Von View Post
    I have my domain set at 192.168.1.114, which is my local router ip, and then for the path i have \ampache-3.5.2.

    Not sure if thats right or not, but thats what I've picked up from what i've found <.<
    Well, the path doesnt need that backslash if you put it in the path field. That could be it, just use ampache-3.5.2

    You are on your router over wifi when trying to connect?
  11. Von
    Von is offline
    Von's Avatar
    Posts
    49 Posts
    #491  
    I've taken the backslash out, and it still will not work.

    I am connected to wifi D:
  12.    #492  
    Quote Originally Posted by Von View Post
    I've taken the backslash out, and it still will not work.

    I am connected to wifi D:
    ok few questions

    do you have a acl rule set for xml/rpc?
    can you access ampache from localhost ?
    can you access ampache from any other computer in the house?
  13. #493  
    Seems I have the same problem. When I try to login I get an timeout.
    With AmpacheMobile and with my Computers at home everything works fine.

    First I had a problem with AmpacheMobile cause my webserver was configured to use gzip if the client support it. When I turned it off Ampache Mobile worked but unfortunately not AmpachePre.

    I would prefer to use AmpachePre cause of using https, so I could close my port 80 for the public.
  14.    #494  
    Quote Originally Posted by AndiWeb View Post
    Seems I have the same problem. When I try to login I get an timeout.
    With AmpacheMobile and with my Computers at home everything works fine.

    First I had a problem with AmpacheMobile cause my webserver was configured to use gzip if the client support it. When I turned it off Ampache Mobile worked but unfortunately not AmpachePre.

    I would prefer to use AmpachePre cause of using https, so I could close my port 80 for the public.
    by any chance, do you have logs enabled in ampache to see what's going on while trying to log in with ampachpre?

    make sure the domain part just has the domain no slashes ect. The same for all the other fields. I plan on putting a error if you try to save a account with these characters in it in the next release.

    when on the ampachpre splash scene (logging in to). Does the url look right?
  15. #495  
    Hi,

    the URL seems right. No additional slashes.

    When I log in from my Pc or Ampache mobile I get:
    2009-12-24 11:17:05 [ampache] (API) -> Attempting Handshake IP:xx.xx.xxx.xxx User:XXX Version:350001
    2009-12-24 11:17:05 [ampache] (API) -> Login Attempt, IP:xx.xx.xxx.xxx Time:1261649841 User:andi(2) Auth:xxxxxxxxxxx
    2009-12-24 11:17:05 [ampache] (API) -> Login Success, passphrase matched
    2009-12-24 11:17:08 [ampache] (Access Denied) -> Unathorized access attempt to API [84.56.179.219]

    When I try Ampache Pre I only get [ampache](Access Denied) -> Unat....

    It seems my Ampache Server did not receive a login attempt.
    I use version 3.5.2

    best regards Andi

    wish you a happy Chrismas, will be back next year
  16. #496  
    hey guys i was wondering if there was someway using this to stream spotify music on the pre well spotify with the normal account not the premium,for e.g if i have spotify running on my pc and im outso i can listento all my playlist from spotuify on my pre witht uis program. sorry for my bad english.
  17.    #497  
    Quote Originally Posted by AndiWeb View Post
    Hi,

    the URL seems right. No additional slashes.

    When I log in from my Pc or Ampache mobile I get:
    2009-12-24 11:17:05 [ampache] (API) -> Attempting Handshake IP:xx.xx.xxx.xxx User:XXX Version:350001
    2009-12-24 11:17:05 [ampache] (API) -> Login Attempt, IP:xx.xx.xxx.xxx Time:1261649841 User:andi(2) Auth:xxxxxxxxxxx
    2009-12-24 11:17:05 [ampache] (API) -> Login Success, passphrase matched
    2009-12-24 11:17:08 [ampache] (Access Denied) -> Unathorized access attempt to API [84.56.179.219]

    When I try Ampache Pre I only get [ampache](Access Denied) -> Unat....

    It seems my Ampache Server did not receive a login attempt.
    I use version 3.5.2

    best regards Andi

    wish you a happy Chrismas, will be back next year
    Thanks, happy xmas to you too! From this line;

    "2009-12-24 11:17:08 [ampache] (Access Denied) -> Unathorized access attempt to API [84.56.179.219]"

    it looks like there is something wrong with your acl rule. Whats that look like?
  18.    #498  
    Quote Originally Posted by garryb View Post
    hey guys i was wondering if there was someway using this to stream spotify music on the pre well spotify with the normal account not the premium,for e.g if i have spotify running on my pc and im outso i can listento all my playlist from spotuify on my pre witht uis program. sorry for my bad english.
    No sorry, AmpachPre has no support for spotify.
  19.    #499  
    • more login error reporting changes
    • added a no response dialog.
    • optimized a few things in the login algorithm
    • better error checking in account creation.
    • make a playlist and switch accounts then try to download that playlist it will work now.
    • added notification on completed "add to playlist".
    • redesigned settings manager.
    • changed a few styles on search scene and now playing
  20. #500  
    Never mind this first part, I forgot I had messed around with my router.

    ///Everything is working perfectly on wifi. But, ever since I doctored my phone I can't connect via my ip/dnydns. I can still connect on my pc using the dnydns address, but not on ampachpre, ampachemobile, or webos browser. Not on wifi or evdo. I haven't changed any settings in Ampache. Is there something I need to do on my phone that I am forgetting?///



    My ACL looks like this: AmpachPre 0.0.0.0 255.255.255.255 All All API/RPC

    BTW after I get this working again, should I tighten this up for better security?

    One more thing, I want to put ampache in my root folder so that I can use x.dyndns.org instead of x.dnydns.org/ampache. Do I just need to move htdocs/ampache to htdocs and thats it or is there more to it?

    Thanks for all the help
    Last edited by timbtimb; 12/29/2009 at 05:49 PM.

Posting Permissions