Page 18 of 53 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718192021222328 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wysocki444 View Post
    its not working on either wifi or evdo
    ok, you had said that you could access from a pc though? if you can access from a pc and not the phone then its most likely the url your using. If you want to set up an account for me and pm the address and info I can check from here if i can access.
    Call Rejecter Patch
    Make your messanger look like the iphone's
    SMS tone per Contact
    No Alert During call

Thanks are always appreciated or for a really big Thanks you can always:
    (it can go a long way to convince my fiancee that this is worth my time)

Please feel free to PM for more direct assistance.
  2.    #342  
    its not working on either wifi or evdo
    can you connect via localhost on the pc with apache/xampp? If you can make sure you have no firewalls blocking you. Such as the windows firewall or zonealarm etc. Also make sure the time is correct on the server.
    Trying to login to AmpachPre.... says "probably wrong address"

..?

I entered my WAN I.P.
    My Port 80 is open
    Last edited by Mattykinsx; 10/04/2009 at 06:46 PM.
  4.    #344  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattykinsx View Post
    Trying to login to AmpachPre.... says "probably wrong address"

..?

I entered my WAN I.P.
    My Port 80 is open
    that message is a onFailure callback to the initial handshake. I always see this when I enter the domain or ip wrong.

if you don't have the ampache cfg inplace ampache will not work anyways. That error above looks like yoy have the wrong password or username.
    Quote Originally Posted by fain View Post
    that message is a onFailure callback to the initial handshake. I always see this when I enter the domain or ip wrong.

if you don't have the ampache cfg inplace ampache will not work anyways. That error above looks like yoy have the wrong password or username.
    I do have it in place.

I rechecked everything and now it just says "logging in to.." and just keeps scanning.
  6.    #346  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattykinsx View Post
    I do have it in place.

I rechecked everything and now it just says "logging in to.." and just keeps scanning.
    ya I keep saying I'm gonna work on login errors but I keep putting it off for other features.

n the ampache cfg there is a option to enable logging. Set it to 5 and put in a directory that is writable by apache. Watch this log while trying to log in.

you are able to login from a pc webrowser other than the one apache is on? Or even the pre web browser will serve as a good test.
    Quote Originally Posted by elryon View Post
    can you log in via a remote computer? It might be you can access locally but not remotly... is your phone on your wifi or evdo?
    i can log in via my pre's browser, but not through ampachpre.
  8.    #348  
    i can log in via my pre's browser, but not through ampachpre.
    ok sounds like it might be a acl issue. What are your acl rules?
    Global Posts
    133 Global Posts
    I am kinda stuck. I have set everything up and have a play list added. Added admin and a user. What do I do to connect to it as a user to listen to music? I have a dyns also for my VNC.. Pretty much just need to know what I need to connect to.
  10.    #350  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiako View Post
    I am kinda stuck. I have set everything up and have a play list added. Added admin and a user. What do I do to connect to it as a user to listen to music? I have a dyns also for my VNC.. Pretty much just need to know what I need to connect to.
    just connect to your web server with the path to your ampache install. Like this

user.dyndns.com/pathtoampache

edit: one other thing. Do you have a acl for api access?
    Last edited by fain; 10/06/2009 at 06:25 AM.
    Global Posts
    133 Global Posts
    just connect to your web server with the path to your ampache install. Like this

user.dyndns.com/pathtoampache

edit: one other thing. Do you have a acl for api access?
    I have API/RPC set up.
    Global Posts
    133 Global Posts
    O wow its working from my phone. Bad asss. Will ampache not stream music to users? I was thinking of using Ampache for some of DJ's I know as a collective music box.
  13.    #353  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiako View Post
    O wow its working from my phone. Bad asss. Will ampache not stream music to users? I was thinking of using Ampache for some of DJ's I know as a collective music box.
    ya it sure will just set up user accounts. As a side note. Do not use the administrator through the internet unless you have a encrypted connection.
    ok sounds like it might be a acl issue. What are your acl rules?

DEFAULTv4 0.0.0.0 255.255.255.255 All All Web Interface
    DEFAULTv4 0.0.0.0 255.255.255.255 All All Stream Access
    DEFAULTv6 :: ffff:ffff:ffff:ffff:ffff:ffff:ffff:ffff All All Web Interface
    DEFAULTv6 :: ffff:ffff:ffff:ffff:ffff:ffff:ffff:ffff All All Stream Access
    so i got to the point where i was doing fine then i got stuck call me a tard but i really never done this before i got suck on step 16 on the ampache how to which is like right click on stable.tar.gz where the hell is that file step 14 says dl 7zip step 15 dl ampache 3.5.1 tar.gz then step 16 with the right click stable.tar.gz where the hell did that come from? can anyone help me?
  16.    #356  
    DEFAULTv4 0.0.0.0 255.255.255.255 All All Web Interface
    DEFAULTv4 0.0.0.0 255.255.255.255 All All Stream Access
    DEFAULTv6 :: ffff:ffff:ffff:ffff:ffff:ffff:ffff:ffff All All Web Interface
    DEFAULTv6 :: ffff:ffff:ffff:ffff:ffff:ffff:ffff:ffff All All Stream Access
    I think you might of forgotten to add a api/rpc acl rule. This is easy, check the op for the acl settings.
  17.    #357  
    Quote Originally Posted by killasha27 View Post
    so i got to the point where i was doing fine then i got stuck call me a tard but i really never done this before i got suck on step 16 on the ampache how to which is like right click on stable.tar.gz where the hell is that file step 14 says dl 7zip step 15 dl ampache 3.5.1 tar.gz then step 16 with the right click stable.tar.gz where the hell did that come from? can anyone help me?
    I put a link to the stable.tar.gz in the pdf somewhere. Basically you need to find ampache version 3.5.1 this is what the stable.tar.gz archive is.
    ok now im having an issue with getting these orange error messages "26. click write config.
    27. When prompted to save "ampache.php.cfg" save it to C:\xampp\htdocs\ampache3.5.1\
    config
    If it doesnt let you you will just have to navigate to the folder where your downloads go and cut
    and paste it.
    28. now in the browser window you have ampache on click "check for config" the orange errors
    should turn green and say OK" everytime i click "check for config" MySQL Username
    MySQL Password go blank and i still have errors... can anyone help me
    Last edited by killasha27; 10/11/2009 at 02:18 AM.
  19.    #359  

• New Download manager added!
    • Now you can download a entire playlist to the pre and listen while your roaming
    • Full downloaded filemanager and playlist editor.
      Create multiple download playlists
      Delete files that that you have downloaded.
      You can also re-arange the downloaded files playlist.
      or delete the play list and leave the files on the pre.
      custom download folder under /media/internal/ (look in the account settings)
      songs download in to sub folders under artist/album/tracknum-songTitle.mp3 format
      album art is saved in the same folder.
    • Enter a custom url to a mp3 from a site such as beemp3.com for your downloading pleasures
    • Pre-buffering is in! (no pun intended)
      It's not "true" pre-buffering, but it works. What I mean by not true pre buffering is. If you have a short song
      and a long song after the short one. the long one will probably need to buffer but the next one should be buffered
      and ready to go. unless you skip it of course.
      note: pre-buffering is not working in random mode yet.
    • Now, in the account editor, you will now be able to edit your account when selected instead of re-entering everything.
    • Changed the icon to a 3d style.(you'll have to delete and reinstall to refresh the Icon I believe)

Theres other things I've done that I just cant remember.

note: Theres a issue with downloading while not charging. The phone goes to sleep and the download stops. I have noticed this with the youtube app as well. Just make sure your are charging while downloading a playlist and ye shall be O.K.
    Last edited by fain; 10/15/2009 at 10:15 PM.
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    on my internal ip page, I have these all set up,

Component
    Status
    Hint
    MySQL database ACTIVATED
    PHP ACTIVATED
    Perl with mod_perl ACTIVATED
    Apache::ASP ACTIVATED
    HTTPS (SSL) ACTIVATED
    Common Gateway Interface (CGI) DEACTIVATED
    Server Side Includes (SSI) ACTIVATED
    IPv4 ACTIVATED
    IPv6 DEACTIVATED
    SMTP Service DEACTIVATED
    FTP Service DEACTIVATED

I feel like I am so close, but cannot figure out what is wrong. on the pre set up page for ampache, for server url, I put down http://my external ip/ampache-3.5.1, but it just goes no where. I tried insert my internal 192 ip in place of external, and goes nowhere too. can someone shed some light on this? I did try to follow the direction to a T. Thanks.

ps. I can also hit the ampache server set up on the windows machine from my mac, so I can certainly see it from my own network. Am I just not input the set up correctly then?

ok, I got it working momentarily. my external ip starts with 76. so while I have the pre on wifi, under ampache set up, I used http://192.xx.xx.xx/ampache, and I was able to get it to stream. but I wanted to be able to use EVDO. so I turned off wifi, then of course it is not working. Can someone let me know how I should enter my set up on the pre for ampache? I used url like http://76.xx.xx.xx/ampache, and it would not work. argh
    Last edited by woody88; 10/18/2009 at 01:51 AM.