Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Very cool. Would be nice if there's an option to create a separate Launcher specifically for these quick icons. I'm not sure if that's possible but I think would be a nice touch.
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    I'm having the same problem. 4 of the 9 icons I added appear as a moon. All 4 have pictures assigned to the contacts.
    Global Posts
    259 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lojack View Post
    I'm having the same problem. 4 of the 9 icons I added appear as a moon. All 4 have pictures assigned to the contacts.
    Sorry to all having this issue. Nearly all of my contacts with pictures were imported from Facebook, so it may be an issue with where the contact came from. Each contact in webos has a number of images associated in different resolutions. I'll have to make sure the program does a better job of making sure a picture is assigned if one is available. I also will add a better default icon for contacts with no picture.

Thanks to all for your nice words, suggestions, and criticism. I will address many of your posts in the near future, on this forum and in program updates.

Have fun setting up your phone the way you want it. If anybody would like to share a screenshot of how you have set up your launcher, please do so.
    any way to make a "shortcut" which is a launcher page? I have 6 pages now and scrolling through them is a bit annoying, I want to catagorize the apps and on my first page have shortcuts to each catagory launcher page...not sure if that would work....great app either way thanks!
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrloserpunk View Post
    any way to make a "shortcut" which is a launcher page? I have 6 pages now and scrolling through them is a bit annoying, I want to catagorize the apps and on my first page have shortcuts to each catagory launcher page...not sure if that would work....great app either way thanks!
    That is EXACTLY what I was going to ask about. I would love to have an icon for each launcher page, with the abikity to name each launcher page ie: utilities, contacts, games, etc. Kind of like it worked the the original Treo.
    Is there a way to delete a launchpoint? I've tried the ususal pre way (delete from Launcher list, but the contacts do not show up? Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmcl9950 View Post
    Is there a way to delete a launchpoint? I've tried the ususal pre way (delete from Launcher list, but the contacts do not show up? Thank you.
    Hold the orange button and tap the contact
    I would love to see you add web page bookmarks! This way I can get quick access to mobile.movietickets.com
    Global Posts
    259 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by photoframd View Post
    I would love to see you add web page bookmarks! This way I can get quick access to mobile.movietickets.com
    Already available through the web browser. Just choose "add to launcher" from the "Web" menu, top-left.
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Tried it on the emulator and when i make a launchpad for a contact it turns the screen white and then nothing happens, why is that anyone?
    Global Posts
    259 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by texasjack View Post
    Tried it on the emulator and when i make a launchpad for a contact it turns the screen white and then nothing happens, why is that anyone?
    Just to clarify, the screen turns white as soon as you click the "finish" button, or after you exit the program and try to tap the newly created launchpoint?

Is this a dial, text, or email launchpoint?

LaunchPad was developed initially on the emulator and I haven't seen what you are describing.
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    idk why but when i try and download it through quickinstall it doesnt work it says connection refused i think it has to do with webos quick install if someone could help me it would be appreciated
    this works so well....i love it...gr8 app!! i put all my icons on one page it looks sick
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    awesome app. This exactly what I've been looking for.

Here's a tip I found: after making a launchpad for someone (phone, text, e-mail) you can open the launchpad for them without even taking your hands off the keyboard. All you need to do is type part of the launchpad's title then hit enter.

For example, if your launchpad title is "John Smith SMS" you can just start typing "John" or "Smith" or "SMS" then all your have to do is press enter to open up the program. Granted, if you have multiple programs/launchpads that start with "John" or "Smith" or "SMS" then pressing enter will only open up the first one. One way to avoid this is to give your contact a unique shortcut and include it in the title. For example "John Smith jsjsjs $SMS$&$quot$; $would$ $pull$ $up$ $this$ $contact$ $if$ $you$ $typed$ $js$.

Without launchpad, pressing enter would make a phone call to a highlighted contact (if only one contact was found) or do nothing (if multiple contacts were found).
    This is a handy app. One question. How does one remove (delete) a contact from the launcher page if that is desired. I can't seem to figure this one out. Thanks.
    Isn't this the exact same application as Quick Cut??
    His supports even more shortcuts.
    http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-a...t-shortcut-app
    Systems Analyst by trade, Drummer by desire and Music Lover by birth. A self proclaimed Geek and gadget nut. ii

Did you know: The Pittsburgh Steelers have more championships than 21 other NFL teams combined!
    Pittsburgh Steelers-6 Time Super Bowl Champions!

Pittsburgh Penguins-3 Time Stanley Cup Champions!
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    nice work
    Quote Originally Posted by PalmOD View Post
    Hold the orange button and then click on the icon.
    How do I delete a speedial once I've created it? Hold down what orange button?
    Quote Originally Posted by irashalee View Post
    How do I delete a speedial once I've created it? Hold down what orange button?
    Um....the orange button on your keyboard? Do you have a Pre?
    OOPS! Duh! I figured it out lol thanks!!! ;o)
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast