Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    I have the last version downloaded and it really has no functional use. I believe he planned on hiving options, but it was not finished it simly had the pull up launcher with basic system icons. It is a cool idea, but he probably figured since it wasn't ever going to be finished, he'd just pull it. Had some issues too. I'd still like to see this guy finish it though. I think app gui fronts are a cool idea it's like having a different os almost. Would be cool if devs did stuff like this to give users other flavors
    Quote Originally Posted by rexalbel View Post
    I have the last version downloaded and it really has no functional use. I believe he planned on hiving options, but it was not finished it simly had the pull up launcher with basic system icons. It is a cool idea, but he probably figured since it wasn't ever going to be finished, he'd just pull it. Had some issues too. I'd still like to see this guy finish it though. I think app gui fronts are a cool idea it's like having a different os almost. Would be cool if devs did stuff like this to give users other flavors
    Would it be possible for you to upload the app to a file sharing site, so I can try it? The app is a good idea, and I wanted to test it out.
    just checked it out and ebidentally the eve put a timer on the app in which ot has expired. Sorry wish he would have kept it going, it had potential.
    this was a great app. man sad is gone
    Ivan's Themes main thread

Oklahoma Sooner theme

If you would like to because you like my work or you just want to buy me a drink I would really appreciate it.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345