Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lito305 View Post
    oh wow !! I don't understand why you would even want android on a pre to begin with but to each his own....

I on the other hand am not a fan of the android platform and would prefer web OS over it any day... if you like android you should purchase a "my touch" or a G1 or perhaps a "hero"...
    thats ur prerogative on what u think. different strokes for different folks. other people have a wider range of an os that they perfer. why go out and spend the money for a complete phone jus for an operating system when u already have a phone that can mimic it plus do more? i love the pre because its capable of doing alot and im all in for any type of development, and i appreciate the time spent. nice app by the way. keep up the good work. impressive.
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Is the development for this still going on?
    I love the idea!
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    hey...I need to know if I can download and run android apps in this app...if not you should have just made an android theme for the pre....

NOT "HP webOS"!!!
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    please please please keep working on this android app so i can throw it in android users faces.. i really want to donate to you but i'm jobless and broke.. when i start back school in january, i'll give you some of my loan money.. i promise lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffmcc View Post
    hey...I need to know if I can download and run android apps in this app...if not you should have just made an android theme for the pre....
    if you read his posts in this thread, you'd see that this is essentially an android theme that can launch apps. he even posted a video of a similar app that he made for the instinct
    nice software but it doesn't support phone functionnalities
    I got to try this out.
    Thank you
    Global Posts
    228 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cheek813 View Post
    you should try to make it like htc's hero android interface... that would be pretty awesome!
    you mean touch flow 3D???

Good luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lito305 View Post
    you mean touch flow 3D???

Good luck.
    htc hero runs sense ui and not touch flo
    Can we download this new version?
    Ok here is something strange, so yesterday Im looking around in the app section and I found this "android app" so I think hey this is cool let me download it and see what its about.
    So I went to check it out right now, and I can't find it anywhere, I looked all over my phone its not there.
    So I go back into preware and see if I can find it again, It doesnt show that its downloaded to my phone.
    But I cant find it at all in preware, under any of the catagories at all? I looked everywhere, any idea guys?
  12.    #72  
    Quote Originally Posted by cuandoyodije View Post
    Ok here is something strange, so yesterday Im looking around in the app section and I found this "android app" so I think hey this is cool let me download it and see what its about.
    So I went to check it out right now, and I can't find it anywhere, I looked all over my phone its not there.
    So I go back into preware and see if I can find it again, It doesnt show that its downloaded to my phone.
    But I cant find it at all in preware, under any of the catagories at all? I looked everywhere, any idea guys?
    Distribution:
    Not Available via Repository, not otherwise available.

Source: http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-apps/androidapp

development of this app has stopped in favor of developing other apps instead.
    Last edited by d0lph1nK1ng; 11/11/2009 at 09:04 PM.
    Well lo and behold, "if I would have read" gee, I beg your forgivness, I was just a little confused because it was there yesterday night, and I downloaded at about 2am in the morning.So I didnt know if I was dreaming or if it actually happened, my mistake.

A thousand pardons your highness.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    I have a pre and would like this, please, as i love the droid OS. Please post a download for it?
    I AM late can someone post a download or send me a PM? Many thanks.
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Why do they keep removing the apps from the web site? This is amung many that I found that have been doing this.
    This seemed like a really cool app, this and the AHS, now i cant get either. What gives??
    I second this
    So when is the new Android app coming out?
    I think he pulled the plug on this app would have been cool to see it grow.
    Quote Originally Posted by rexalbel View Post
    I think he pulled the plug on this app would have been cool to see it grow.
    Why not just let us use it as-is? It seems like a waste to create the app, but then stop letting anyone use it. The app could be released as a Final-Beta; so we would at least be able to use the app.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast