Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1.    #21  
    M2iceman, I hope to add the full app menu that drags out, the dropdown otification bar (for looks only), changing launch icons, wallpaper, then I'll look at wut other integration I can do

This is NOT the android OS, does not run android apps its more of a theme with app launchers
  2.    #22  
    I assume htc sense ui is copyrighted, but I was thinking android is open source so I can do that one
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by d0lph1nK1ng View Post
    M2iceman, I hope to add the full app menu that drags out, the dropdown otification bar (for looks only), changing launch icons, wallpaper, then I'll look at wut other integration I can do

This is NOT the android OS, does not run android apps its more of a theme with app launchers
    Thanks, Im aware its not the OS and just a card, was just wondering how far of an integration of the card can be done, IE adding calendar or whatever can be added. Great work!
    I wonder, is it possible to make an actual emulator for android, much like you have the Classic emulator for the Palm OS? This is still pretty cool looking, would be fun to trick people into thinking that it is either 1) an android phone or 2) that I installed android on my Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by distrait View Post
    I wonder, is it possible to make an actual emulator for android, much like you have the Classic emulator for the Palm OS? This is still pretty cool looking, would be fun to trick people into thinking that it is either 1) an android phone or 2) that I installed android on my Pre

i read a while back that some guys were working on getting the pre to dual boot webos and android. That would be sick.
    Quote Originally Posted by free hurricane View Post
    i read a while back that some guys were working on getting the pre to dual boot webos and android. That would be sick.
    I was trying to look stuff up the other day about it, but the most recent post i could find was from Jan 21, 2009 =\
    Quote Originally Posted by Veritas06 View Post
    I was trying to look stuff up the other day about it, but the most recent post i could find was from Jan 21, 2009 =\
    Same here, though it seems extremely plausible and not that difficult since android is being ported to OMAP, and the fact its open source just makes me think it'll happen someday in the near future
    Global Posts
    491 Global Posts
    I love the UI (myself being an android fan), but it needs more functionality. At it's current state the application is pointless.
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    lol instinct apps ftw
    Quote Originally Posted by shailigum View Post
    lol instinct apps ftw
    wuts does ftw mean?
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    wuts does ftw mean?
    for the win.
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    Whats next for this app? cant wait!
  13.    #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by kesne View Post
    I love the UI (myself being an android fan), but it needs more functionality. At it's current state the application is pointless.
    it'll get there. i made this application for the instinct (as previsouly noted). for a glimpse at what i have planned...

also hope to add custom backgrounds, swapping the launchpad icons, and whatever else i can
    Ummmm. Just an idea... But your basically a buncha code away from a skinner app. Maybe you should work on the interchangables of ui's.

I just got an erie feeling about this 'android skin' as some type of slap in Palm/google/developer who got asked nicely to stop infringement' face. Wouldn't want your talent to be scolded upon but I think a skin app could go super far considering you did it already.

Aside from that, your work is great d..
    Just my 2 cents.
    I like it, as of now the app is only for "show" you can't add nor edit any of the options of app as it has been mention before. But I like it, thanks. I'll donate.
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    How many apps can you fit in the launch bar the normal 5
    I think apps like these are pretty cool. Reason being, we all get that little itch on how would things be on the other side, and this gives us a way to see it. Wish this could be done for htc hero, but it is probably not open source. However would be cool to see some other apps like this. Hell I'd love to design some ideas for alternative homescreen type apps like this, but I have no knowledge in coding, just designing! Just before this phone came out I was playing around with designs for phone operating systems and their functionality, don't see why there can't just be apps that give you a different views and features to play with. I think more apps like this would be great! looking forward to seeing what functionality might come out of this.

Also where can I get the one for the instinct? We have some of those, would be cool to try out.

>i730>i850>i870>i880>ic902>instinct>pre>HTC Arrive
  18.    #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by rexalbel View Post
    Also where can I get the one for the instinct? We have some of those, would be cool to try out.
    Instinct-Software.com look for the android tag
    This looks like a promising competitor to AHS -- I like what you've done with the title bar. Looking forward to seeing where this one goes.
    nice skin.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast