Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree3Likes
    thanks for your explanation on the first part but what about the head and finger part?
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    the last one means " Strike them over the necks, and smite over all their fingers and toes".
    let me explain somthing to you, the issue when who ever translate the Quran pharses, if he does not know the meaning of it, he just going to translate it the way he understand it which will give it diffrent meaning.

I comparied this app translation to the book I have and there are lots of pharses carried diffrent meaning when they transaleted to English.

Quran and ISlam never encourage terror. when it's war it's diffrent, at prophet Mohammad era they were fighting with a sword which is you have to hit the enemy any where to kill him or he will kill you, just like if someone attack you in your house and you have no weapons, you will attack him with knives or any sharp objects you will have.

Thank you
    jazakallah khairun brother, needed this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flak1969 View Post
    Sura (8:12) - I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them

Is this really in the Quran?

if I don't worship Allah is this how I should be treated and is this still believed today by modern Muslims?
    dude, if you don't like it don't buy it. You need a lesson in tolerance. Your attempt to paint the Muslim religion with a wide brush is telling, while I am sure you should be asking questions as it seems like you don't have a good grasp on the principles of Islam, your question is incendiary and your obviously trolling for an argument. Grow up.
    Last edited by mrloserpunk; 06/12/2010 at 12:43 PM.
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Does this work in 2.X.X
    Sprint Pre Plus - Black Silver White Theme 2.1 w/Sconix advanced patches, F102B & SWW
    am i the only one who cannot download the app? there is no link if im not mistaken.

EDIT: sorry. my bad. its in the hpp app catalog. jazakAllahu khairan.
    are there any german translations?? Or wehere did you get the english translations..I want integrate the german translations of quran, so I can read the german not english meanings...

thax-..
    Is it possible to have an arabic version written for Indian subcontinent? They use a different way of reading arabic than people in middle east.
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    sweet w the touchplayer downloaded and internalz pro to edit "recitations" folder to ".recitations" folder I can play the sounds on mum's TP. I wish this app becomes full screen app on TP
    Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kkhanmd View Post
    sweet w the touchplayer downloaded and internalz pro to edit "recitations" folder to ".recitations" folder I can play the sounds on mum's TP. I wish this app becomes full screen app on TP
    I got an error message when trying to play the audio. I put the ".recitations" folder in the top level.
    Pre 3
    HP touchpad
    Uberkernel running @ 1.5 Ghz
    also download touchplayer from preware
    Thanks for the great application. I can not see the englsih translation alongside arabic. Any tip how can i change the view. Jzk
    Can someone please upload the quran_full.zip (the MP3s) from http://www.xivix.net/quran/quran_full.zip, because the Website is down.
    If someone can upload it to google Drive, or Mega...
    Thanx
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234