Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by majestiq View Post
    My Apologies to anybody that tried to download this app already. The guys managing the App Catalog jumped the gun a little bit and made it available before I had everything ready.

In anycase, if you have downloaded this app already.. Look for version 1.0.3 to be available in the Catalog soon... please redownload it. The quran_full.zip is uploading now and should be ready by 3am on the 14th.

Thank you,
    I dont know if its my luck or what but I cant find recitation folder. I downloaded full Quran file but when I unzip it it shows only one folder "Images". Am I doing something wrong?
    thanks.
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
  2.    #22  
    are you on a mac or linix? The recitation folder starts with a period

.recitations

This is technically a hidden folder on macs and linux. This is done to keep the Quran MP3s out of the Music player on the pre. Try to make hidden files visible.
    Ok. I got it. Now I am not able to get Arabic text working other than first two Surahs. I am also getting error at opening. I was able to download just the Quran Text version of zip and that fixed the issue so I guess its with full Quran zip. Anyways this app is the best with translation and pronunciation of Arabic. Priceless.
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    Alsalam Alekum
    Thank you for the best app ever
    I want to try it on Emulator before I download it to the device, can you please tell me in which folder should I place the files.
    thank you
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by akram116 View Post
    Alsalam Alekum
    Thank you for the best app ever
    I want to try it on Emulator before I download it to the device, can you please tell me in which folder should I place the files.
    thank you
    I'm sorry.. I don't really know how to get files onto the media partition of the emulator.
    Thanks for the great app. I can't seem to get the last 14 suras to work in mp3. I canlt read arbic and I wanted to memorize atleast ten suras for daily namaz. The english format helps, it wod ,ake things much easier if the last 14 suras worked in mp3 format
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    Salam

Yes, I have same issue with the last 14 suras, it work fine on the computer but does not on the phone!!!
    First of all, Jazak'Allah khair for the great App. I do want to provide feedback. I followed the directions and was able to install the App without any problems. However, when I went to play last surah's just to check how every file was playing, I got the following error: There was an error playing the file. I checked the audio for those surah's and they play fine on computer. Any way to fix this? Thanks
  9.    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by akram116 View Post
    Salam

Yes, I have same issue with the last 14 suras, it work fine on the computer but does not on the phone!!!
    Thanks to everybody that reported this issue. It should now be fixed with version 1.0.4. Please download the latest version.
    The new version still shuffle the word fields around unevenly. Is this supossed to corrected
  11.    #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by pjjohn73 View Post
    The new version still shuffle the word fields around unevenly. Is this supossed to corrected
    Can you explain what exactly you're seeing? Maybe post a screenshot if you can?
    Quote Originally Posted by majestiq View Post
    Thanks to everybody that reported this issue. It should now be fixed with version 1.0.4. Please download the latest version.
    Thanks and Jazak'Allah khair. Last surahs are playing fine now. Great work!
    I originally loaded the app using File Coaster. Today I saw on Preware that there was an update and installed it. Now I now longer am able to see Engliah translation. I've uninstalled the app and reloaded from file coaster and tried removing the Quran directory from the pre - nothing seems to help. Any suggestions? Thanks!
    I downloaded the app, and downloaded the zip file. I am stuck from here. I put the phone in USB drive mode, to copy the Quran file to my phone, but I don't know where I am copying to exactly. Can someone please tell me how to get this downloaded and setup on the phone for the Quran app to work. Shukrun.
  15.    #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by jshambl View Post
    I originally loaded the app using File Coaster. Today I saw on Preware that there was an update and installed it. Now I now longer am able to see Engliah translation. I've uninstalled the app and reloaded from file coaster and tried removing the Quran directory from the pre - nothing seems to help. Any suggestions? Thanks!
    did you scroll to the right?
  16.    #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by ms2knights View Post
    I downloaded the app, and downloaded the zip file. I am stuck from here. I put the phone in USB drive mode, to copy the Quran file to my phone, but I don't know where I am copying to exactly. Can someone please tell me how to get this downloaded and setup on the phone for the Quran app to work. Shukrun.
    You would just open up the drive.. and move set up the Quran folder there... just at the top level.
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    is there any way to make the font larger? it is a little small
    How can I avoid all the gifs to be a part of attachments. When t try to attach an attach a doc to send into an email, I see thousands of gifs in the list. Where should the directory Quran be saved to avoid these gifs appearing in the doc list?
    As Salaamu Alaikum, I have downloaded the zip file, extracted the zip file and tried to put it on my Palm 4 times and everytime when i go to the app on my phone it is telling me that it is not installed. Please help me
    Assalamu Alaikum,

1) How much space does the app need with and without the recitation?

2) Which translation and which transliteration are you using?

Maybe this info should be in the product description.

Jazakallahu Khayran for the excellent app. Now we just need a good athan program and a program that will add prayer times to the calendar.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast