Page 1 of 13 12345611 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    TXT Manager is an SMS customization application.

I got tired of having to update the information in two places, so if you want more detailed information, visit the app page: http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-apps/txt-manager

This thread will focus on questions, issues, comments, and suggestions for the app. Thanks.

Donate:
    If you find this app useful, donations would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by HattCzech; 09/17/2009 at 02:40 PM. Reason: Updated information to point to app page
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Right On... Bring It!
    I have been looking for this app since my LG Fusic. Can you stop the alert while it's playing or does it have to play the entire ringtone?
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    I didn't see it on filecoaster.
  5.    #5  
    It currently plays the entire ringtone. I've got a few mp3s from my Treo that I'm using.
    This is legit. From the ScreenShot it looks great. can you upload the file so we can try it before it gets accepted to the homebrew cat?
    Wil there be a limit to the number of users you can have?
  8.    #8  
    Added a link to my web server. Currently there is no limit to the number of users, but I've only tested it with maybe 5 or so. Let me know if you have any problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by texasjack View Post
    I didn't see it on filecoaster.
    Not published to the gallery yet
    currently on my pre, and now one of my fav apps. thanks!
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    So you have one sound for an entire group of users? Or can you have several groups with all different sounds? Or can you simply have a ringer for individual contacts on their own? (all of this refers to sms messages, not voice calls) Thanks!
    HELLLL YAH, I need this to slience the twitter alerts

Question: will it silence 40404 (twitter text?)
  13.    #13  
    Currently it is for individual contacts, but I do plan to add groups in the near future.
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81 View Post
    HELLLL YAH, I need this to slience the twitter alerts

Question: will it silence 40404 (twitter text?)
    i believe it would, as long as you add that number to your contacts.
    can you post the full link so we can download it through filecoaster
    found a bug: multiple #s from a contact, I cannot choose the correct number?
    can u post the full link?
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HattCzech View Post
    Currently it is for individual contacts, but I do plan to add groups in the near future.
    Thanks for the quick reply!
    ok, maybe its just me, but your program does not work.

I wonder if its because theres a conflict with My Notification program?

Overall, no matter what mp3 I choose, it doesnt play it and only plays the original default system sound
  20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81 View Post
    Overall, no matter what mp3 I choose, it doesnt play it and only plays the original default system sound
    Currently, this is a supplement to the messaging notification. It will play the messaging sound (if enabled), then the configured sound. If you turn off messaging notification sounds, and add users to this list, then it can be used to play only the sounds configured in the program.
Page 1 of 13 12345611 ... LastLast