Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    can u add the default sound to be a part of the selection...like for everyone else
    bump
    at the first posts it says: "The app has to be open to play sounds".
    was this fixed?
    Great App! Looking forward to the updates!
    Quote Originally Posted by HattCzech View Post
    ...jdhartman08, did you turn off 'Show Notifications' in the messaging app? That's the only thing I can think of that would change whether or not the screen comes on. Let me know and I'll try to help you out.
    Hatt, I have "Show Notifications" turned on, but the screen seems to be working properly now. Maybe something with the recent update fixed it? Or maybe my Pre was just acting up haha. Anyway, thank you for your willingness to help! This is by far my favorite homebrew app.
  5.    #105  
    Quote Originally Posted by HattCzech View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ericizzy1 View Post
    was this fixed?
    Not yet, but I'm very close. I'm hoping to get this working by tomorrow (hopefully tonight, but we'll see).
    Quote Originally Posted by ericizzy1 View Post
    bump
    was this fixed?
    Please read my posts. And no, not yet. I'd really like it to, but it's more difficult than it should be.
    Sorry, didn't want to bug you. Just excited from your great app.
    Question? Why is it that if you do not have a last name for the person it says i.e. Suzy undefined. Is there a way to change/remove undefined?
    Thanks
  8.    #108  
    Quote Originally Posted by geneziz View Post
    Question? Why is it that if you do not have a last name for the person it says i.e. Suzy undefined. Is there a way to change/remove undefined?
    Thanks
    That should have been fixed in 0.8.1 and newer. Which version are you using?
    I am using V0.8.4
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Is anyone else having a problem with new version .8.5?

When I launch it all I get is a blank card. I uninstalled old version first.
    Yes....Same thing just happened to me.
    I was running V.0.8.4 and if I didn't have a last name it would say i.e. Suzy undefined. I removed V0.8.4 and installed the new V0.8.5 and now have a blank screen. This is happening if you download it from Preupdate, Filecoaster, or WebOS Quick Install.
    Blank screen here also
    Blankety blank blank screen here also. LOL
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Same here. Blank screen and I installed twice incase it was me.
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    I apologize, if I am making a redundant comment, or asking a redundant question, but when I first added this app, it went on my phone perfectly, but I didnt know how to make then mustomize mess. tone worked. I read up on how to do it, and accidentally earsed the app. Now everytime I try to download it again, nothin comes up on my screen but a blank screen, and the drop box in the upper left hand corner, no will not let me view the options under it. Can someone help me with this?
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    having same problem. I installed and even recycled power on and off. still unable to get anything other than a blank screen. Also tested app with TXT msg no notification sound.

Great app when it was working.
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81 View Post
    ok, maybe its just me, but your program does not work.

I wonder if its because theres a conflict with My Notification program?

Overall, no matter what mp3 I choose, it doesnt play it and only plays the original default system sound

it doesn't work for me either
  19.    #119  
    For those of you having issues with the blank screen, I've updated the package and it SHOULD work now. Looks like I messed up the package before I uploaded it. 0.8.5 should work properly now. If you still have issues, please post in this forum. Thanks.

Sorry for the issues the update caused.
  20.    #120  
    Quote Originally Posted by geneziz View Post
    I was running V.0.8.4 and if I didn't have a last name it would say i.e. Suzy undefined. I removed V0.8.4 and installed the new V0.8.5 and now have a blank screen. This is happening if you download it from Preupdate, Filecoaster, or WebOS Quick Install.
    Hopefully I fixed the blank screen issue. As for the undefined name, does this happen when you try to add the user now? I have no checks in place to verify if someone is already added to the list, so they can be on there multiple times (this will be fixed once I change the storage method). Let me know if it still has 'undefined' in there. I'll look through the code and try to replicate it.
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast