Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Awesome. thank you. I am loan Originator. Have had my own Excel spreadsheet to do all these calcs and was able to use it with my Treo. Not so with the PRE, unless I use Google DOCS, but they don't have it right yet, so your app is a very good alternative.

I wish I could turn my Excel program into a Pre app, either as a general tool or especialized for Loan Originators and Realtors, with options for FHA with its unique Upfront MI calcs or Conventional. If you are interested, let me know, we could make it a killer one.

Here is some feedback however for yours.
    - Your total does not include monthly Hazard Insurance, even though you have the yearly figure.
    - I think you meant to write "PRICE" or "Price/Loan Amount" in the field you just indicated "Loan Amount" since you are including Down Payment too and your payment result is based on the difference of both figures one enters, which technically means the "loan amount" figure was really the price.
    - Let us enter either Down Payment straight (as you have it now), or as a percentage of Price, perhaps more useful for home loans. Most buyers must meet certain minimum amounts based on percentage of price and it usually it's tough to figure out these from the price amount (3.5% for FHA loans for example, or 10% for conventional loans, 30% for rentals etc.), so it isn't really up to the buyer. Of course one can put down higher known amounts than the min required but most likely buyers will want to put down only the min required; makes sense most of the time.
    Hi, Im making spanish translations for some pre aplications before spanish availability, if youve interest by translate this app, tell to me at espiralvex@gmail.com
    thanks
    Love the app thanks.. Can I make you a new icon for it? I kinda dont like it. Doesnt pop like a lot of the other apps.. looks pixelated a little ...
    great
    I tried this app but it says trial version has expired, purchase from the app catalog. It is not available in the app catalog that I can find....FAIL
    Quote Originally Posted by devnull0 View Post
    I tried this app but it says trial version has expired, purchase from the app catalog. It is not available in the app catalog that I can find....FAIL

same here.
    Anyway we can get this to work? This is one of the slickest mortgage calculators out there.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12