Page 1 of 22 12345611 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Here's another RPG from Moblyng called m:Vampire. This is a text based RPG that will be in the app catalog as soon as it's approved!

M:Vampire is a cross-platform vampire role-playing game created by Moblyng that launches players into the dark world of Dracula and his fanged friends. Feast on the blood of mortals, seduce unsuspecting runaways or conspire against enemies to earn money for worldly pleasures and gain favor with the elders who rule supreme in this engaging RPG. Play against your fellow Palm Pre friends or your friends on Facebook! Install this app now and you'll receive 25 FREE GEMS!

License: Closed source

Enjoy!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by justinmoblyng; 08/20/2009 at 05:06 PM.
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    cool... downloading now........
    nice looks cool
    having same problem as with the Dungeon Quest game. Unable to create my own character, I am going to be that Mafia is the same way
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by jwdv22 View Post
    having same problem as with the Dungeon Quest game. Unable to create my own character, I am going to be that Mafia is the same way
    Hey jwdv22, are you playing on an emulator or on an actual phone? If you are playing on an emulator right now, you won't be able to createa unique character because emulators don't have a unique device ID.

Engineering is currently developing a special build for those playing on an emulator (which we hope to have available in a few days) but for now, if you want to play your own character you will need to play it on an actual Palm Pre device. Sorry for the inconvenience! We'll have that build up soon.
    Last edited by justinmoblyng; 08/20/2009 at 02:30 PM.
  6.    #6  
    Hey all, thanks for downloading m:Vampire. A bug we've uncovered is that if you are downloading and playing on an emulator you won't be able to create a unique character because emulators don't have a unique device ID.

Engineering is currently developing a special build for those playing on an emulator (which we hope to have available in a few days) but for now, if you want to play your own character you will need to play it on an actual Palm Pre device.
    Last edited by justinmoblyng; 08/20/2009 at 02:30 PM.
  7.    #7  
    Hi again everyone, sorry for the inconvenience. We've uncovered a bug in the code causing these character issues on your Palm Pre, not just the emulator. We're working on a fix right now and i'll load up the updated app once it's good to go - should be within the next hour!

I'll submit a posting alerting you all as well once it's updated.
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by justinmoblyng View Post
    Hi again everyone, sorry for the inconvenience. We've uncovered a bug in the code causing these character issues on your Palm Pre, not just the emulator. We're working on a fix right now and i'll load up the updated app once it's good to go - should be within the next hour!

I'll submit a posting alerting you all as well once it's updated.
    Great! Thanks justinmoblyng.
    Although I originally downloaded my copies from getjar I recenlty noticed this problem also on my Palm Pre after downloading Quest from the precentral site via filecoaster installer, where every time I open the game it switches me to a new seemingly already existing character with preexisting stats that is also shown in my coven on m.Vampire, or party group in Quest.
    Also I'm still having trouble loading/connecting to facebook.
    Has anyone else had this problem? Is this a game issue, a facebook issue or an issue with my phone?

Otherwise all three games (m:Vampire,m.Mafia,& Quest) are great!
    Thanks for offering these great games and thanks in advance for the future updates.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by zenaa96 View Post
    Great! Thanks justinmoblyng.
    Although I originally downloaded my copies from getjar I recenlty noticed this problem also on my Palm Pre after downloading Quest from the precentral site via filecoaster installer, where every time I open the game it switches me to a new seemingly already existing character with preexisting stats that is also shown in my coven on m.Vampire, or party group in Quest.
    Also I'm still having trouble loading/connecting to facebook.
    Has anyone else had this problem? Is this a game issue, a facebook issue or an issue with my phone?

Otherwise all three games (m:Vampire,m.Mafia,& Quest) are great!
    Thanks for offering these great games and thanks in advance for the future updates.
    Hi Zenaa96, I paused Dungeon Quest, m:Mafia, and m:Vampire for Palm Pre on GetJar yesterday. GetJar support told me they actually aren't even set up to distribute Palm Pre apps yet, so until they are, these games will not be available from GetJar.

As for the character issues you experiences on all our games for the Pre, we've fixed them and i'm in the process of loading up the new builds as we speak. Will post again once they are up! Thanks!
  10.    #10  
    Hi All,

Thanks for your patience, we just fixed the character bug we've been talking about and the new build is updated and ready to be downloaded. You should now be able to download the app and create your own character. Please let me know if you experience any issues with this update. Enjoy!

Justin
    Hey,

Thanks for the fixes to the three apps! For this app here is my char ID if anyone wants to add: 434669645
    This is my friend's:
    Nameragnfly
    I'd:674883476
    I like this game! It's like the stuff I play on Facebook!
    Add me to ur coven

Last edited by Niris777; 08/21/2009 at 03:32 AM.
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    This is addicting. I need to start the mafia game, to keep me distracted while my undead recharges stamina and health.

my ID:
    Last edited by godisgov; 08/21/2009 at 10:05 PM.
    NetWhiz
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    m:vampire
    Tycoonbob

m:mafia
    Tycoonbob

Dragon Quest
    Tycoonbob
    Last edited by tycoonbob; 08/21/2009 at 07:44 AM.
    lilmexx
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Excellent justinmoblyng!!
    Thanks for the fixes! All my games are connected with my FB Characters, stable and working smoothly! These are fun and addicting games! :-)

If anyone wants to add me:
    m:Vampire: 140462753
    m:Mafia: 389989847
    Quest: 903683781
    Another addicting game, ive added the people who put their ids on, but my ID is The Vampyre and my id is 827735334
Page 1 of 22 12345611 ... LastLast