Page 1 of 39 12345611 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Hi there,

My app m:Mafia is a mafia-style RPG that's coming and will be in the catalog as soon as it's approved! This game is also currently on iPhone, Android, Nokia, and Facebook and we're excited to bring this to the Palm Pre now!

A bit about m:Mafia

M:Mafia is a cross-platform multi-player role-playing game created by Moblyng that offers a fresh take on the mafia genre, allowing nearly unlimited numbers of players across multiple platforms, including Palm Pre, iPhone, Android, Facebook and several smartphones, to form crews, earn money for the family and put a hit on anyone who stands in their way.

In m:Mafia players are taken through a seedy underworld as they level up their character through “jobs,” with or against fellow players. They can invite contacts from various platforms to join the game, and compete or collaborate to build their inventory “stash” and notoriety with fellow dons.

Download now and receive 25 FREE favors!

This version includes:
    - Enhanced character stats
    - Improved Facebook Connect reliability and speed
    - Bug fixes from previous testing

License: Closed source

Hope you like it!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by justinmoblyng; 08/20/2009 at 05:07 PM.
    Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    Been waiting for this. (I have a level 101 character in mafia wars on my ipod touch..)
    -m
    I love this game!!! I am addicted to it in facebook!
    Global Posts
    599 Global Posts
    I'd love to see a mafia wars app from myspace for the Pre.
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    I downloaded the app and it shows someone else's information. How can I change it to my information?
  6.    #6  
    Hey all, thanks for downloading m:Mafia. A bug we've uncovered is that if you are downloading and playing on an emulator you won't be able to create a unique character because emulators don't have a unique device ID.

Engineering is currently developing a special build for those playing on an emulator (which we hope to have available in a few days) but for now, if you want to play your own character you will need to play it on an actual Palm Pre device.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by cujosentz View Post
    I downloaded the app and it shows someone else's information. How can I change it to my information?
    Hi cujosentz, are you playing on an emulator or an actual pre? Engineering is currently developing a special build for those playing on an emulator (which we hope to have available in a few days) but for now, if you want to play your own character you will need to play it on an actual Palm Pre device.
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    I dont see this or vampire on the homebrew.
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by justinmoblyng View Post
    Hi cujosentz, are you playing on an emulator or an actual pre? Engineering is currently developing a special build for those playing on an emulator (which we hope to have available in a few days) but for now, if you want to play your own character you will need to play it on an actual Palm Pre device.
    I'm attempting to play it on my Pre.
    I downloaded this straight to my phone and I can't log in or create a unique character.
    Global Posts
    154 Global Posts
    I loaded it onto my Pre as well. When I try to sync it with my facebook account, it just goes to a white screen with Loading showing in the upper left hand corner, but never does anything.
    When I fire it up on the pre and then select crew > facebook the screen goes white and it seems to freeze.
    I too am playing directly from the Pre and I can't create a new player
  14.    #14  
    Thanks for all the feedback guys. We did in fact uncover the bug that was messing with everyone's characters on the actual Palm Pre. We're in the process of fixing it and i'll load the updated app once it's good to go - should be within the next hour!

I'll submit a posting alerting you all as well once it's updated.
    Last edited by justinmoblyng; 08/20/2009 at 03:14 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by justinmoblyng View Post
    Thanks for all the feedback guys. We did in fact uncover the bug that was messing with everyone's characters on the actual Palm Pre. We're in the process of fixing it and i'll load the updated app once it's good to go - should be within the next hour!

I'll submit a posting alerting you all as well once it's updated.
    Very cool app.. And can't wait for the update, good work man. Much appreciated!
    sweet, I have a level 381 character that would be fun to play from my Pre. Too bad there's really nothing left to do in the game. Let me know when all the bugs are worked out on the facebook version.
  17.    #17  
    Hi All,

Thanks for your patience. We just fixed the character bug we've been talking about and the new build is updated and ready to be downloaded. You should be able to download the app and create a brand new character. Please let me know if you experience any issues with this update. Enjoy!

Justin
    any way to link to an existing facebook character instead of starting over with a new one?
    I'd like to connect upand play with my existing facebook character...
  19.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by roksmith67 View Post
    any way to link to an existing facebook character instead of starting over with a new one?
    I'd like to connect upand play with my existing facebook character...
    Hi roksmith67, to link your existing FB account to your palm pre, just click on the "Crew" page and log into your facebook account via FB Connect and that should do it.
    On both Mafia and Dungeon I only get a white page that says.

"Would you like to link you Mobyng Games accounts on Facebook and your phone using Facebook Connect?"

there are two TINNY squares under the text. But I can't do anything. it just sits there.
Page 1 of 39 12345611 ... LastLast