Page 31 of 39 FirstFirst ... 212627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
    Hi Everyone, we are waiting for Palm to approve a fix for this. I will let you know when the applications are ready for reinstall.
    add me 894 566 567
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    M:mfia ID: 308 047 656 add me :-)
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Uninstall the app...........perform a partial erase............remove app from facebook..........add app again on facebook...........install and sync app on phone. Enjoy!!!

ps: add me M:mfia ID: 308 047 656 add me :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by ukeeba View Post
    Uninstall the app...........perform a partial erase............remove app from facebook..........add app again on facebook...........install and sync app on phone. Enjoy!!!

ps: add me M:mfia ID: 308 047 656 add me :-)
    ok but i dont have a facebook page... i play the game solely on my pre ... ive tried the partial erase and removed the apps from phone reinstalled but still no luck...
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ukeeba View Post

ps: add me M:mfia ID: add me :-)
    what is involved in a "partial erase?" How would a layman like myself do that? Would I lose my character and have to start over?
    any progress on the white screen issue? If the delay is on Palm's end, would be happy for suggestions about who I should direct my complaint to.

Thx!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by sew3663 View Post
    what is involved in a "partial erase?" How would a layman like myself do that? Would I lose my character and have to start over?
    no about the erase character... ive done this and my stat are still there ..you can g to device info,scroll down to reset options then choose your restet... partial resetwill cause you signinto to your phone again but does not erase the app ... if it does just redownload and your stats r still there .... mine were...
    If any updates come through about the white background for Mafia please post them sooooooon. I miss my game
    wish I would not have upgraded to pre 3.5.
    There is an update finally on Preware which I assume came off of the PreCenral Feed. Not on Palm App Catalog yet as I write this...just thought everybody would want to know...sure took long enough...
    ....probably available via FileCoaster as well although I have not confirmed yet...
    Can you provide the link for the update? It is not on filecoaster.
    Where can we find the update? Where is Preware?
    Quote Originally Posted by ferriskeanu View Post
    There is an update finally on Preware which I assume came off of the PreCenral Feed. Not on Palm App Catalog yet as I write this...just thought everybody would want to know...sure took long enough...
    Comfirmed, Preware has the update first (again.. how do they do it..)
    Can you provide the link for the update? It is not on filecoaster.

You keep saying it is on preware but how about posting the link?
    Whats the fastest way to earn FAVORs? Is there a certain job that gets you meat clever or body guards that can be sold to get favor?
    hope everyone is enjoying all the free cash from us helpless white screeners!
    I have been playing for a few weeks now and now my game is just white I cant do anything. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and it is still not working. What do I do please help
    welcome to the club. Ours hasn't worked in over a week. It's really starting to get old. It's B.S that they haven't fixed this yet.