Page 23 of 39 FirstFirst ... 13181920212223242526272833 ... LastLast
    Was wondering if there was a way to remove members as members? I currently have 187 in my crew and want to trim that number down a bit. Thoughts?
    8I do not think adding as many crews as you can is any benefit as you get matched with similar when you engage an opponent.

Below are the responses I got from support when I asked the questions below. Not very helpful.

• Do you need equipment for every member of your crew (this could get expensive) and how do you tell?
    • I keep losing fights and races and can’t tell why? What is the most important item for racing and mafia?

-----You and each member of your crew bring one weapon, one defensive item, and one vehicle into combat. Each item can only be used by a single person and only the best items in your inventory are used. The values of these items are used in addition to your attack and defense scores to determine who wins the combat. Based on the magnitude of the victor or loss, the XP and money are calculated. You are responsible for arming your party or crew. Items can not be carried over by other players.

• How do you know how to optimize your character with health, juice, gas, performance, handling, strength, etc?

-------This is dependent on how you chose to play the game. Pump the stats that are most useful to you.

• Are all the characters you race/fight real or are some bots? How can you tell?

------Some are bots. These characters are ones that you will see over and over, and they are not able to be killed. They are good for running up XP and money.

• How do you know your opponents strength relative to you?

------If you beat them, your strength is higher. This is part of the gamble of racing.
    Great information, thanks.

I have built a spreadsheet that tracks my strengths, weapons, etc... it has helped to me manage what I 'think' I should upgrade, etc... but it doesnt tell me how and why I lose a fight/race, etc.

Who and how did you contact for support? I have my above question on how to trim down my crew/mob, etc.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    There are new "special quests" now available in each mission group. They cost very little stamina but in return give very little xp or monies. You are searching for an item to unlock additional missions. Similar to m:vampire for those that are familiar with that. Are the "special missions" worth doing? I have not been able to find any speacial items yet and was just curious if they are even worth the time?
    it took me about 5 minutes to get the first 3 special items. the chances are at least 1/3 for each try.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Sweet dude! I must have horrible luck haha. Can you provide any more information about the missions it unlocks?
    Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ciscokid422 View Post
    8I do not think adding as many crews as you can is any benefit as you get matched with similar when you engage an opponent.
    Learned that the hard way I have over 300 crew, and am scrambling to keep up w/ weapons/etc.. but I can *never* win a fight
    -m
    How do you reduce your crew?
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    I have been trying ALL DAY to get those stupid special item drops in m:Mafia. I am really getting sick and tired of being limited to doing level 1 missions when I am at level 32. I won't be able to level up fast like this at all. The only items I seem to be getting from the drops are useless brass knuckles and aluminum bats. I am starting to wonder if my game is rigged or Im just that unlucky. Did this thing start up today for everyone else? Because yesterday the game played just fine and there weren't any special item stipulations to re-unlock jobs you use to have access to.
    m: 429 236 581
    d: 349 787 780
    992 550 657
    546-034-168
    Vis
    Quote Originally Posted by nfray20 View Post
    I have been trying ALL DAY to get those stupid special item drops in m:Mafia. I am really getting sick and tired of being limited to doing level 1 missions when I am at level 32. I won't be able to level up fast like this at all. The only items I seem to be getting from the drops are useless brass knuckles and aluminum bats. I am starting to wonder if my game is rigged or Im just that unlucky. Did this thing start up today for everyone else? Because yesterday the game played just fine and there weren't any special item stipulations to re-unlock jobs you use to have access to.
    I agree! I have run "Searching for Boss' Hat" over 40 times without success. Is this a sick joke?

Someone fix this.
    add me 402418830
    Dragon Quest: 730422937 (730 422 937)
    Mafia: 139956022 (139 956 022)
    Vampires: 514972075 (514 972 075)
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by looker98 View Post
    I agree! I have run "Searching for Boss' Hat" over 40 times without success. Is this a sick joke?

Someone fix this.
    I have also been searching for Boss' hat for about 40 times. I long since mastered it and I've wasted over 2 days of stamina on this one challenge.

I'm on the verge of quitting the game since I made the mistake of posting my id earlier. Now I have over 300 crew and almost nobody to ever fight.

Now I can't do jobs until I get the stupid boss hat and I have very few people to fight other than bots.
    This gendra (Maifa and Racing) had a good concept but they don't know how to keep people engaged and motivated. Having lots of crews is a waste of time and may even hurt you. The developers have no FAQ, no hints/suggestions, poor support etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by crucian4 View Post
    what level are you? mine is 60,000 @ lvl 30
    level 42 now and ive been saving now i have 300 mil in my account