Page 1 of 21 12345611 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Hi Everyone,

I've got a new app coming called Dungeon Quest, and it will be in the gallery as soon as it's approved. Some of you may have heard of Dungeon Quest previously as it's also currently on a few other platforms including iPhone, Android, Nokia and Facebook. We're hoping to get this on the Pre as soon as possible!

A bit about Dungeon Quest:

Dungeon Quest is a fantasy-based RPG filled with unusual challenges, thrilling fights, unique weapons and ingenious ways to level up within the realm. Players who download now will receive 20 FREE Gems and best of all you can play with your iPhone, Android, Pre, Nokia and Facebook friends with the same account.

Cool features in v1.6.0
    - Select character from Mercenary (more gold), Barbarian (more strength), Fighter (more health) or Warrior (more stamina)
    - Choose from dozens of avatars
    - 20 FREE Gems
    - Play your character on Facebook whenever you want
    - Invite friends from your phone or Facebook
    - Visit the Honor Roll to compare scores with friends and other players around the world

License: Closed source

More updates to come in the future, we hope you like it!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Mahootzki; 09/30/2009 at 08:18 PM.
    Im not familiar with that app on other phones is it a text based RPG?
    Odd... the character name on mine when I loaded it up is shalkith... Maybe that it yours??? How can I switch it to my account?
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by mt3ck View Post
    Im not familiar with that app on other phones is it a text based RPG?
    Yup! It's a text based RPG, we hope you like it!
    And now it is Scherazade
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostyroasty View Post
    Odd... the character name on mine when I loaded it up is shalkith... Maybe that it yours??? How can I switch it to my account?
    yeah on mine's too. Do we not have the option of creating our own characters???
    Yeah, not sure why I can't start my own character?

Edit -- Mine's named TBog and he is in a party of 6 Level 8 fights won 41, lost 1 deaths 7 kills 7

That is impressive for only opening up the game. I am good.
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    I tried doing some quests, but it appears I was also linked in to someone account... and essentially just watching.

Is this just a demo version... automated?
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Mine was also name TBog
    Something buggy is going on... or it is not fully active/usuable
    Mine is Ghostyroasty... I'm waiting for Pirates anyways lol.
    Go into Oracle and scroll to the bottom to delete character or Reset character
    After creating my character thru the oracle I and choosimg my avatar etc... It basically ignores all that and renames me to Tbobe and changes my avatar. Werd
    Does nothing for me jwdv22
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Looks nice!!! I hope someone does a Mafia Wars game like this!
    Well I'm deleting this app until I see that it's fixed cuz I would like to play my OWN character not someone elses that I don't know......
    Seems like you can't create a character yet. Everytime I startup the game I have a random character. I was able to fight and level up but once I exit and come back its a different toon.
    Same thing here... looks like fun though... I look forward to an update!
    For the record all of the games, Dungeon Quest, Vampire, and Mafia are all broken. Looks cool though, can't wait for an update to fix them.
    Looking fwd to the update too! Looks very promising.
    Well since we are waiting, how about everyone add each other's characters in Dungeon and get a group 2gether from precentral?? lol
    Name: Ghostyroasty
    Last edited by Ghostyroasty; 08/20/2009 at 02:07 PM. Reason: I felt like it!
Page 1 of 21 12345611 ... LastLast