Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    Great game... glad to see the devs are also poking around in here as well. Am looking forward to the next revision of the game.

Quest: 895404355
    Vampire: 417826361
    Mafia: 776856164
    Quote Originally Posted by cknudstrup View Post
    I am at a point I need more gems to complete tasks looks like I am pulling out the paypal account. Anyone gotten gems from any of the quests or in fights?

Christian
    Gems are not available as loot drop items.
    I have noticed in levels 40, 41, 42, and 43 so far that there is atleast one person in the fight section that seems to have unlimited health and always gives the same amount of gold if beaten. I can't remember which ones they were in levels 40-42 but in level 43 it is Arcana Knightrage. I am used them to gain gold and level up you canjust kep attacking and getting xp and gold as long as you have strength and health. I will see if i can remember the other ones. To me they all kinda stuck out.

Has anyone else seen this in any other levels?

Christian

It looks like you have hit one of our computer generated characters. we are working on updating them but for now they can not be killed. They are good for running up XP and gold!
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    So... yea, I'm experiencing all the same problems everyone else is (Quests not working, cant buy New Lands,Fighting Toons who wont die...etc)

ANy updates coming soon???
    Last edited by synplex; 08/27/2009 at 09:27 PM.
    www.MTFX.tv
    -Touchpad owner
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Adep
    968 482 906

please add
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nugget View Post
    Adep
    968 482 906

please add
    someone please add!! I want to do the quests that require a bigger party without spending gems on party members
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Added!

Adep
    968 482 906

please add
    www.MTFX.tv
    -Touchpad owner
    Skiotkc
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by synplex View Post
    Added!
    Thank you!

now need another 9 members so i can do the level 16+ quests :-p
    Thank you!

now need another 9 members so i can do the level 16+ quests :-p
    There's quite a few codes in the previous posts. If you add them they count in your party too! You can add me too 4725966748
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    I have added most people on here. Anyone want to add me?
    876 389 038
    Okay so some of the old quests are gone and new ones are in so just for giggles I tried to by the Chapel and lo and behold it worked. Everyone check it and see if it works for you for this land or any of the other lands previously unpurchasable. The land purchases may be fixed and it appears so have the quests tried to run the quest Fight Air Elemental and it worked.

Everyone try them and post any issues so the programmers can look into them.

Now the only issue I have with the game is the increasing cost of gems and the fact that you either have to pay that cost or pay real dollars to increase gems and the number of consumes items that require a gem cost for the later quests make this game start to get expensive.

Christian
    Quote Originally Posted by dmbpettit View Post
    I have added most people on here. Anyone want to add me?
    876 389 038
    I added most as well
    Last edited by michael_guthrie; 10/05/2009 at 01:14 AM. Reason: reset character
    Heres my request for the developers... Make Quests worth something!!!

I'm currently level 47 and in 99% of the fights I getting my arse handed to me. Which is fine, I kinda figured as much, I'm trying to create a well rounded character that will mature later than others, but hopefully the stuggles will pay off at higher levels. Is this going to happen?

Right now it looks like quests are not that benificial. You could forget all about quests and just build a strong fighter and almost walk through levels.
    928 686 901
    Ok is this just me or has the game been lagging BAD lately. Fights are taking way longer sometimes, the game takes forever to start, the images take a long time to load, the party members arnt showing up and now when I got to buy more weapons it just sits there on the screen after I click buy and all it does it take the money from my bank but leave it on hand.

Are the servers really slow or is it just me (though this is the only app acting up for me and it has been fine in the past)

I sure hope some updates are coming soon...oh and i agree with everyone else about the gems lol

EDIT: lol ok so RIGHT after posting now its acting good again, must of been servers im guesting....or its a conspiracy
    Quote Originally Posted by trick440 View Post
    Heres my request for the developers... Make Quests worth something!!!

I'm currently level 47 and in 99% of the fights I getting my arse handed to me. Which is fine, I kinda figured as much, I'm trying to create a well rounded character that will mature later than others, but hopefully the stuggles will pay off at higher levels. Is this going to happen?

Right now it looks like quests are not that benificial. You could forget all about quests and just build a strong fighter and almost walk through levels.
    Trick440
    I feel the same way besides the fact that all the quests that are at my level consume items that require a lot of gems and they are not easy to come by. I am starting to think the game was made to have us buy gems with real money to get past these levels. I guess i am also frustrated cause its getting hard to raise cash to buy land I used to have cash for but since we could but the land with the glitch I used it to build up my stats so **** was not getting handed to me in fights. So now i win some lose some I think i need more party members but that means more equipment too. I can't really buy more vehicles cause then I would drop my income too much and need that to build up my gold. So basically i sit here and wait to build up gold from income and have to deposit it every hour or someone fights me and takes half of it.

So I feel you pain the quests done mean much to me either would be nice if the effected stats or something like hp or something too.

I have one suggestion for an update is on the bank screen to put the amount to deposit after the the 10% is removed for the amount thats right above the deposit button. Not major but would be nice to have.

Anyone else notice the quests have been changing a lot lately.

Christian
    D q: 945965065 (dr. Doofenshmirtz)
    m:mafia: 701498928 (fluffy bear)
    m:vampire:651793138 (marl-sheina)
    Add me to the list!! 988 595 891
    Okay so some of the old quests are gone and new ones are in so just for giggles I tried to by the Chapel and lo and behold it worked. Everyone check it and see if it works for you for this land or any of the other lands previously unpurchasable. The land purchases may be fixed and it appears so have the quests tried to run the quest Fight Air Elemental and it worked.

Everyone try them and post any issues so the programmers can look into them.

Now the only issue I have with the game is the increasing cost of gems and the fact that you either have to pay that cost or pay real dollars to increase gems and the number of consumes items that require a gem cost for the later quests make this game start to get expensive.

Christian

Yep I was able to buy the cathedral and such too! Good find, thanks.
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast