Oh, please add my IDs! ty

Dungeon Quest: 691 150 528
    m:Vampire: 410 340 926
    m:Mafia: 983 588 612
    Quote Originally Posted by dabuda View Post
    Also the same problem with these lands:

"Chapel" - 600k
    "Cathedral" - 5,000k

It's a bit frustrating because when I try to buy these it asks if I want to withdraw from bank which I say yes to. But then the transaction doesn't go through and I'm standing around with 5 million gold. Since I don't want to lose this in a fight I buy random items.
    Yeah and the fact that it's gonna cost u another 10% to deposit in the bank again......
    Dungeon Quest: 514 570 528
    M Mafia: 718 836 930

Great games
    I have noticed that all the land that is marked only available on mobile phone are the ones listed above that are not working on the pre. Also that all the quests that are labeled available on pre are not working on the pre, these also are the ones listed above. Hope this helps to track down this issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Niris777 View Post
    Yeah and the fact that it's gonna cost u another 10% to deposit in the bank again......
    Exactly, that's why I buy the random items.

Another thing is gems become exponentially more expensive. To buy a gem for me now is 1.1 million gold. Considering I need 15-45 gems to buy items for lvl 45+ quests it's going to take awhile to be able to complete that quest. Anyone have tips or hints for this? TIA
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    Can't figure out how to add more people to my party. I have entered the ID numbers of several friends, but they get no notification and I don't see them show up in my party. Am I missing something?

913 359 895
    Quote Originally Posted by litt View Post
    Can't figure out how to add more people to my party. I have entered the ID numbers of several friends, but they get no notification and I don't see them show up in my party. Am I missing something?

913 359 895

After entering the id, make sure you click on the "continue" button at the top and not the "invite" button at the bottom of invite page. I learned that the hard way.

Ttry it on my I'd 638765389
    Quote Originally Posted by Niris777 View Post
    Still no news on the fix ???
    Someone is looking at it now, and we hope to have the solution out for you shortly.
    Quote Originally Posted by barbaramoblyng View Post
    Someone is looking at it now, and we hope to have the solution out for you shortly.
    Great news! Really love all 3 games I'm virtually addicted!
    I added a bunch of the above. Here's mine to add me

Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    Jaber,

Thanks. Yeah, I feel like a moron.
    Here's mine. Could use the guidance!

Quote Originally Posted by litt View Post
    Jaber,

Thanks. Yeah, I feel like a moron.
    I wouldn't have been able to help you had I not been there myself! I probably entered ten codes before I figured that out!! The "invite" breadcrumb link at the bottom probably fooled others as well. I think they should move the "continue" button below the ID field and rename it "enter" or something to that effect.

Have fun playing. It's so addictive!
    Great game..can't seem to put it down (wish the gems were a bit more afforable though)

ID = 165772680
    To get more gems an easier way if you log into the facebook app you can actually buy them 50 at a time for $4.99. you can buy in larger amounts too but its least expensive to buy them 50 at a time. That is real money though. Wish they would add that to the phone app cause then it would be easier to do that since I do everything from my phone. I hardly ever use a PC anymore for personal stuff. I am on them too much at work.

Oh and they accept payments via paypal.
    Last edited by cknudstrup; 08/26/2009 at 09:43 PM. Reason: Correct spelling
    Did the quests get fixed?

'Restore the Sacred Idol' on Expert doesn't work and it even says 'Available on Pre'

When these do get fixed do I need to re install the app or will it fix by itself?
    Quote Originally Posted by trick440 View Post
    Did the quests get fixed?

'Restore the Sacred Idol' on Expert doesn't work and it even says 'Available on Pre'

When these do get fixed do I need to re install the app or will it fix by itself?
    I don't think they have fixed it yet. I am waiting for that fix. I might try to do them on facebook tonight if they are available.

Christian

Btw has anyone gotten gems from loot?
    I am at a point I need more gems to complete tasks looks like I am pulling out the paypal account. Anyone gotten gems from any of the quests or in fights?

Christian
    I have noticed in levels 40, 41, 42, and 43 so far that there is atleast one person in the fight section that seems to have unlimited health and always gives the same amount of gold if beaten. I can't remember which ones they were in levels 40-42 but in level 43 it is Arcana Knightrage. I am used them to gain gold and level up you canjust kep attacking and getting xp and gold as long as you have strength and health. I will see if i can remember the other ones. To me they all kinda stuck out.

Has anyone else seen this in any other levels?

Christian