Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Lol Shalkith is me!! I was having a problem and it was loading other characters but i was finally able to get mine made then mine was being played on others lol
    ok so I've been having this issue for a time now, I thought it was a glitch from not having enough signal but it happens everytime. There are two quests as of now that I cannot do no matter what. I press on them and it just tells me that I earned nothing but I also don't loose any stamina, and there are things in the inventory that also have the same bug where you press to buy and nothing happens. The quests that I'm talking about are:

"Raid the city of the ancients"
    "Fight air elementals"

And the lands:

"Hovel"
    "Cottage"
    "Cathedral"

Has any1 else had this issue? I know a friend of mine has the same problem too, so I was just wondering since I haven't seen any1 post about it.
    Yep, same issue. All 3 apps. have something similar like this.
    Same issue as Niris777 and NetWhiz, except it only happens with the quest
    Raid the City of the Ancients
    and the Land
    Hovel (course I haven't tried to buy a Cottage or a Cathedral yet)
    I also can't link to Facebook (gives me a white screen), m:Vampire and m:Mafia worked fine when linking up.

BTW My IDs:
    Dungeon Quest: 846971766
    m:Vampire: 199245481
    m:Mafia: 161647358
    648 203 874
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Dragonquest: 874 771 251
  8.    #88  
    Quote Originally Posted by Niris777 View Post
    ok so I've been having this issue for a time now, I thought it was a glitch from not having enough signal but it happens everytime. There are two quests as of now that I cannot do no matter what. I press on them and it just tells me that I earned nothing but I also don't loose any stamina, and there are things in the inventory that also have the same bug where you press to buy and nothing happens. The quests that I'm talking about are:

"Raid the city of the ancients"
    "Fight air elementals"

And the lands:

"Hovel"
    "Cottage"
    "Cathedral"

Has any1 else had this issue? I know a friend of mine has the same problem too, so I was just wondering since I haven't seen any1 post about it.
    Hi Niris777, we're looking into this issue now. I'll let know you all know as soon as I find out! Thanks for the heads up!
    Quote Originally Posted by justinmoblyng View Post
    Hi Niris777, we're looking into this issue now. I'll let know you all know as soon as I find out! Thanks for the heads up!
    Cool, and sorry for not mentioning it sooner, it just wasn't really interfering with my game play, but yesterday I finally had saved enough money to buy the cathedral and was hit by the same bug I had let slide before, so serves me right for not posting sooner. Can't wait for the fix! and great app I'm totally addicted!
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    sweet game

I had to create my character in facebook then link the app to my facebook acct then it works fine always playing my character. Anyone want to join my party my I'd is 401478147 & ;y name in the game is Christensen.
    750 146 484

1. Now does anyone know how the system works for fighting? I see weapons & vehicles with different strenghts, now do I need to own a bunch of them or do I need to just own 1 of the best I can afford?

2. Does the amount of party members you or the person your fighting, effect the outcome? Cause I know I get my **** kicked by people that have allot of members in thier party.

Currently i'm lv 41, with 27 party members.
    Quote Originally Posted by trick440 View Post
    750 146 484

1. Now does anyone know how the system works for fighting? I see weapons & vehicles with different strenghts, now do I need to own a bunch of them or do I need to just own 1 of the best I can afford?

2. Does the amount of party members you or the person your fighting, effect the outcome? Cause I know I get my **** kicked by people that have allot of members in thier party.

Currently i'm lv 41, with 27 party members.
    You need weapons for each member in your party. The better the weapon the better the fight.

Yes it does.
    Cool game, I've been waiting for something like this. I just look forward to the issues Niris777 pointed out are solved.

BTW my info:
    Q: 984309116
    M: 676135875
    oplin - 472743523
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Is anybody else able to see the size of their party and who is in it?

To recap, whenever I push the view party list button, its always blank...I have people in my party but the screen is blank and I have this problem in all three games
    Quote Originally Posted by fpulido View Post
    Is anybody else able to see the size of their party and who is in it?

To recap, whenever I push the view party list button, its always blank...I have people in my party but the screen is blank and I have this problem in all three games
    Hi, we have someone looking at this right now and hope to have it fixed shortly! Thanks for your patience.
    Quote Originally Posted by barbaramoblyng View Post
    Hi, we have someone looking at this right now and hope to have it fixed shortly! Thanks for your patience.
    How about the problem I pointed out earlier? Any progress on that? I really want to buy a few cathedrals and do some of the quests, oh and I forgot to mention this other quests does the same glitch:

"Restore the sacred idol"

Looking fwd to this fix.
    Still no news on the fix ???
    Quote Originally Posted by justinmoblyng View Post
    Also the same problem with these lands:

"Chapel" - 600k
    "Cathedral" - 5,000k

It's a bit frustrating because when I try to buy Cathedral it asks if I want to withdraw from bank which I say yes to. But then the transaction doesn't go through and I'm standing around with 5 million gold. Since I don't want to lose this in a fight I buy random items.
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast