Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718192021 LastLast
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    Since the update I get a white screen when trying to play DQ. I can see my gold and soforth across the top. Two boxes in the middle thats it
    I'm having the same white screen issue too. The intro screen and tone is fine but once it goes into the game, it's all white and pretty much unplayable.
    Well since everyone else is having the same "white page" problem since the latest Palm update, I will wait patiently for the fix to this problem. Please Hurry
    Quote Originally Posted by actionlad View Post
    Well since everyone else is having the same "white page" problem since the latest Palm update, I will wait patiently for the fix to this problem. Please Hurry
    you should. I'm losing millions a day with the white screen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Superjudge View Post
    you should. I'm losing millions a day with the white screen.
    If you've set your account to be playable on Facebook, you can do so via the Pre's browser. {Jonathan}
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan I Ezor View Post
    If you've set your account to be playable on Facebook, you can do so via the Pre's browser. {Jonathan}
    Thanks so much. This works. I had no idea that we could play with the Pre's browser, for some reason I thought the game was using flash. Anyway, now I can continue my quest for level 100.
    Palm for life
    IIIx...TE...TX...Pre

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan I Ezor View Post
    Well I only use facebook for professional reasons so linking a game with my account is not an option for me. Maybe I'll just contact the developers and see if I can download the game again and restart my character. Thanks for your suggestion though.
    the recent DQ update fixed the white screen problem.
    How did you get the DQ update? Mine is still broken. Thanks.
    please add me

Vis
    OK, with 3.5 billion in gold and 5 million/hour more, what if anything can I do with all this money to maximize my fighting success? Party of 125, all have best armor and weapons gold (rather than gems) can buy, good vehicles as well. Would better, more expensive vehicles make any real difference? Or do I just keep on keeping on, fighting NPCs to level up, until I eventually hit Level 150? Anything more interesting to do? {Jonathan}
    You can add me if you will like. I will add anyone else if they want me to.

Dungeon quest
    Aeril
    ID: 524600560

M: Mafia
    Sexylover
    ID: 929181537

M:Vampire
    Aeril
    ID: 859816866
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    I'm having the same problem I've had since 1.3.5, even after the new Quest update....it won't install. It downloads, and then hangs on the "Installing" message. The icon in the Launcher is transparent, w/ the status circle complete. It's the same for all the Moblyng games. Any ideas?
    Add me
    d: 690869778
    v: 952127882
    m: 856177145
    c: 438715153
    r: 984640376
    Quest Player id 286-143-197
    Dq: 381 235 750
    v: 529 685 176
    m: 643 155 917
    r: 814 953 991
    Just wanted to say "Thank you" to the game developers for showing that they care about the people who are playing their games. Logged in last night and was pleasantly surprised to find a extra amonut of gems, favors, etc..
    Jonathan,
    I hear what your saying. After level 60 or so this game starts to lose excitement and becomes very boring, unfortunately.
    One thing to do is not continue to upgrade with gold bought items (ring of H2O, etc.) Try to really push it with the gem items. Gather gems by continuing to play the higher level quests and pick up the high gem weapons, armor. I have 40 Sceptres, 40 Polearms, etc. Keep doing both basic level quests (to pick up dagger, etc) in order to spend 2 gems at Oracle to refill stamina...then high level quests...
    Also, I keep sinking $$ into land and am loading up on high level vehicles. Forget the gryphon, stallion ...I got 100 elementals, etc. Just a suggestion....
    Dungeon Quest : 273 800 659
    Vampire: 491 315 358
    Quote Originally Posted by mjoshb View Post
    Jonathan,
    I hear what your saying. After level 60 or so this game starts to lose excitement and becomes very boring, unfortunately.
    One thing to do is not continue to upgrade with gold bought items (ring of H2O, etc.) Try to really push it with the gem items. Gather gems by continuing to play the higher level quests and pick up the high gem weapons, armor. I have 40 Sceptres, 40 Polearms, etc. Keep doing both basic level quests (to pick up dagger, etc) in order to spend 2 gems at Oracle to refill stamina...then high level quests...
    Also, I keep sinking $$ into land and am loading up on high level vehicles. Forget the gryphon, stallion ...I got 100 elementals, etc. Just a suggestion....
    witch higher level do you get them in exactly... name please thanks...