Page 99 of 118 FirstFirst ... 4989949596979899100101102103104109 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,980 of 2357
  1. grepper's Avatar
    Posts
    616 Posts
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
       #1961  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    grepper you can count me in for send information regarding errors. I am getting notifications but when I go to the notification page this is what I get.
    Do you get problems like that for things other than "FriendsSuggester"?
  2. grepper's Avatar
    Posts
    616 Posts
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
       #1962  
    Quote Originally Posted by RizP View Post
    grepper,

    thanks for the awesome work. I've noticed more left-right sensitivity when trying to scroll since updating. i.e. the entire screen scrolls off the right side of the screen scrolling then rebound back. never used to do that...
    Do you know that that wasn't a change in 1.3.1?

    It is possible that it is because of the ads. I'll take a look.
  3. grepper's Avatar
    Posts
    616 Posts
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
       #1963  
    Quote Originally Posted by IcerC View Post
    Thanks. Both have big pluses and minuses.
    Code:
    Status Updates          FF-yes  Pb-yes
    Poll for new updates    FF-yes  Pb-no
    View Friends Walls      FF-yes  Pb-yes (can't search)
    View photo Albums       FF-yes  Pb-yes
    Post to Wall            FF-no   Pb-yes
    Upload Photos           FF-no   Pb-yes
    Notifications           FF-yes  Pb-no
    Read photo comments     FF-no   Pb-no
    Tagged pics of person  FF-yes  Pb-no
    Why is it not possible to view/make comments on pic albulms/photos?
    Neither app can, whats limiting that?
    Btw Grepper, the ads don't bother me one bit. Today was my first look at FF and it's a great app.
    I believe that if you are looking at someone's wall and post an update (as if you were making a status update) it will post to their wall.
  4. #1964  
    Yep sorry about that, fixed.
  5. DrSuSE's Avatar
    Posts
    483 Posts
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    #1965  
    I have had debug info enabled since installing the update... still do not get notifications about FB notifications (it's been people liking things I've posted thus far).
  6. #1966  
    I don't get facebook notifications either and I have the debug thing set to on
    Juan

    2010-2011 Champions!

  7. grepper's Avatar
    Posts
    616 Posts
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
       #1967  
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSuSE View Post
    I have had debug info enabled since installing the update... still do not get notifications about FB notifications (it's been people liking things I've posted thus far).
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    I don't get facebook notifications either and I have the debug thing set to on
    Unfortunatly that's not something I am sending debugging info for yet. I'll try to look at it over lunch today.
  8. #1968  
    Quote Originally Posted by grepper View Post
    Unfortunatly that's not something I am sending debugging info for yet. I'll try to look at it over lunch today.
    Yeah grepper I haven't received a notification since the new update. I have got several notifications via Facebook though.
  9. #1969  
    Quote Originally Posted by PhantomPhreak53 View Post
    Yeah grepper I haven't received a notification since the new update. I have got several notifications via Facebook though.
    yep same here...only the new status updated notification goes off but i set that to off but the only facebook notifications is on and nothing
    Juan

    2010-2011 Champions!

  10. grepper's Avatar
    Posts
    616 Posts
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
       #1970  
    Version 0.1.30:
    http://friendsflow.com/com.friendsfl...0.1.30_all.ipk
    (http : / / friendsflow.com/com.friendsflow.friendsflowbeta_0.1.30_all.ipk)
    * May (again possibly) have fixed notifications bug.
    * Added "My Profile" to application menu
    * NEW! If you do not have the paid version, you will see an add at the top of the page
    * (Email info@friendsflow.com if you have paid and want to hide the ads)
  11. #1971  
    Will test out the notifications and report back Grepper! Thanks, and My Profile, sweet!
  12. #1972  
    Quote Originally Posted by grepper View Post
    Version 0.1.30:
    http://friendsflow.com/com.friendsfl...0.1.30_all.ipk
    (http : / / friendsflow.com/com.friendsflow.friendsflowbeta_0.1.30_all.ipk)
    * May (again possibly) have fixed notifications bug.
    * Added "My Profile" to application menu
    * NEW! If you do not have the paid version, you will see an add at the top of the page
    * (Email info@friendsflow.com if you have paid and want to hide the ads)
    grepper I am getting an installation error using filecoaster. I tried deleting it and trying again and I get the same thing.
  13. #1973  
    Quote Originally Posted by PhantomPhreak53 View Post
    grepper I am getting an installation error using filecoaster. I tried deleting it and trying again and I get the same thing.
    +1 same here
  14. #1974  
    i installed with qi so i have no problem anyways grepper i emailed u at that email address u gave us...regarding having ads even though i have the paid version
    Juan

    2010-2011 Champions!

  15. squeff's Avatar
    Posts
    581 Posts
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    #1975  
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    +1 same here
    Preware doesn't even show 0.1.30 (it shows 0.1.29 as being the latest).
  16. #1976  
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    i installed with qi so i have no problem anyways grepper i emailed u at that email address u gave us...regarding having ads even though i have the paid version
    Good point, guess I'll be doing that while I'm home for lunch! Tested notifications yet? BTW, I assume you saw that sweet 3-point game winner by wade the other day after missing all his 2nd half field goals previously.. "this is my house!!"

    It's now in Preware!

    Update: I think you fixed the notifications Grepper! I just got a notification for a new comment! Nice work!!
    Last edited by volcom45; 11/18/2009 at 01:44 PM.
  17. #1977  
    I am getting an error every time I try to install from Preware. What am I doing wrong?
  18. #1978  
    I too now get the ads even though I did not on the previous version. Do you need my email address to fix this Grepper? The notifications are definitely working for me now. Have gotten several in the last 15-20 minutes..
  19. Keegsta's Avatar
    Posts
    198 Posts
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    #1979  
    Yaaaay! Notifications! What do we email you to get the ads removed?
    Drove 3 hours to buy my Palm Pre on day one.
  20. DrSuSE's Avatar
    Posts
    483 Posts
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    #1980  
    Also getting ads now.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions