Page 95 of 118 FirstFirst ... 458590919293949596979899100105 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,900 of 2357
    Beginning to become annoyed with facebook, seems like they keep trying to reinvent themselves with their uis and api. Well here is to hoping an update comes down the pipe soonm hopefully "a wild grepper appears" sooner rather than later.
    Sadly, it feels like development has stopped for this App, he truly has such an awesome foundation to throw in a few more features and be the best Facebook App WebOS could see unless Facebook themselves ever wrote one like the Iphone but I don't see that happening which is probably why Palm finally wrote their own little bare essential news reader version.. Grepper, you really need to get your last version (now 12 days ago, hard to believe) onto the App catalog, its not even close to the same App as your last official release! Don't give up on us, please!
    Global Posts
    462 Global Posts
    This can only post someone who never did software development on his own.
    Come back or post, let us know you're alive.
    hey Grepper!
    Please continue with the updates , as we see the facebook app coming is something generic and now advanced as yours , im pretty sure the people is going to keep buying this app because is better than other.
    THANKS!
    Grepper come back...we miss you!!!!
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    I love FriendsFlow and I use it everday grepper! Can't wait for more updates!
    Drove 3 hours to buy my Palm Pre on day one.
    frankly without the notifications working the app goes back to being a pos, not to be negative but it's crucial. Hopefully grepper at least maintains that fixed because the app doesn't even really do what I would expect it to do when I bought it.
    Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    Grepper,

Is there an easy way to view *my* profile? (if not, how about an option for that? Handy when wanting to browse my own pictures )

-mark
    grepper....where ru? come back!!!!
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Maybe he's going to surprise us with a new release out of the blue that has all sorts of new features! Okay.. wishfull thinking.. can always hope.. We miss you Grepper
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    Maybe he's going to surprise us with a new release out of the blue that has all sorts of new features! Okay.. wishfull thinking.. can always hope.. We miss you Grepper
    +1
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    I wouldn't hold my breathe. LOL He is probably waiting to see what will happen with this new Facebook App. I know it is very basic but so was the one for the iPhone. The one for the iPhone quickly added features and was able to do just about everything within a short amount of time. Once the Facebook app comes to full steam then it is kind of pointless to develop another app. So if that is his thinking, I completely understand.
    Quote Originally Posted by PhantomPhreak53 View Post
    I wouldn't hold my breathe. LOL He is probably waiting to see what will happen with this new Facebook App. I know it is very basic but so was the one for the iPhone. The one for the iPhone quickly added features and was able to do just about everything within a short amount of time. Once the Facebook app comes to full steam then it is kind of pointless to develop another app. So if that is his thinking, I completely understand.
    The thing is, I believe the one for iphone is actually made by Facebook while this one is made by Palm. We've seen how slowly they've added features we want to WebOS. I doubt they'll be in any hurry to add more features to their simple Facebook app. The other thing is Grepper has already told us that the API's Facebook offers are very limited. He can't even allow us to respond to message in our inbox and doesn't believe he can do chat either. This means unless Palm was granted more access then the API's currently offer, it will never be anything like the iphone Facebook app. I've also heard that Facebook has expressed no interest in writing an app for WebOS as they think our synergy integration is good enough.. *sigh*
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Been really busy.

I hope to get a few hours to work on things tomorrow.
    facking love this guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by grepper View Post
    Been really busy.

I hope to get a few hours to work on things tomorrow.
    YAY
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

I'm not seeing the Palm Facebook app on the new update. Anyone else seen it or know where I can get it?
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    I'm not seeing the Palm Facebook app on the new update. Anyone else seen it or know where I can get it?
    From what I read a couple of days ago, it will be available in the app catalog. I'm still installing 1.3.1 so I haven't been able to check if it is in there or not.
    maybe u gotta w8 till tomorrow when the pixie comes out?
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!