Page 94 of 118 FirstFirst ... 44848990919293949596979899104 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,880 of 2357
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    The only thing I currently use PalmBook for is to upload photos and be able to add captions to them. That is an extremely useful feature! Other then that, FF is worlds better for browsing everything.
    i use pixel pipe which i can upload pictures to facebook and twitpic at the same time...i dont have to open 2 programs to do the same thing...pixel pipe does it for me in one shot
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    i use pixel pipe which i can upload pictures to facebook and twitpic at the same time...i dont have to open 2 programs to do the same thing...pixel pipe does it for me in one shot
    I bought that app and tried to use it last night. Had nothing but problems. It would not upload to the Facebook album I'd specify and anytime I'd upload a photo, it'd be waiting in some approval stage on Facebook for me rather then just posted to my live feed.
    I bought that app and tried to use it last night. Had nothing but problems. It would not upload to the Facebook album I'd specify and anytime I'd upload a photo, it'd be waiting in some approval stage on Facebook for me rather then just posted to my live feed.
    thats weird i have had no problems...try and look at ur setting thru ur pc

Update: remember u have to authorize facebook....
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    thats weird i have had no problems...try and look at ur setting thru ur pc

Update: remember u have to authorize facebook....
    Ya that was the prob. Had added it successfully to my pipes but hadn't given it proper authorization I guess. Now it goes fine into Mobile Uploads. Thanks.
    Ya that was the prob. Had added it successfully to my pipes but hadn't given it proper authorization I guess. Now it goes fine into Mobile Uploads. Thanks.
    no problem i had the same problem i had to go on the pixelpipe website from my pc to configure everything correctly now i put all my statuses and my uploads thru pixelpipe bc i use both twitter and facebook...so thats y i dont really give a ***** if palmbook has photo uploads...
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by grepper View Post
    Palmbook is not the Facebook app Palm is writing.

I'm ready to not jump to conclusions if you are. If the Palm application does not have the functionality FriendsFlow has, then I will certainly try to find a way to continue development.

My guess is that I will certainly have to have a "free ad supported" version and a paid version. Not many people bought friendsflow when it was the only facebook app around, I can't imagine almost anyone buying it without trying an ad supported version first when there is a free one by palm available.
    Grepper, please do continue development of FF. Really, the Pre community really needs it. OK, maybe not a ton of people bought it when it first came out, but I think it mainly because the first official release was similar to the x.facebook.com. However, if you continue to refine and add features, then my guess would be that people would take notice. I have not yet seen the beta versions, so I can only imagine that the new features are quite a bit more than the mobile site.
    grepper I believe once the app store version sees a few of the tweaks you have done to the beta version that you will have people purchasing it more. I was at church last Sunday and I was talking about the facebook app and they did even know it existed. I told them it was Friendsflow and she bought it on the spot. She is an avid facebooker. Her husband is a little more reluctant to purchase but he doesn't know why. So I truly believe once people are offered the chance to customize the app in the app store and not have to download the beta to get the functions the average Joe wants, that it will take off.

I am loving the app, on a side note though the notifications are very random when it is off. I haven't figured out that pattern yet.
    FF is one of two apps that I have purchased (other being Quick Contacts). Your app rocks to me. I really don't need another way to upload photos to Facebook. I just the uploader that comes with the Pre. Works great and it also allows me to add captions before sending. Your app is great and I've been using since early beta.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    FF is one of two apps that I have purchased (other being Quick Contacts). Your app rocks to me. I really don't need another way to upload photos to Facebook. I just the uploader that comes with the Pre. Works great and it also allows me to add captions before sending. Your app is great and I've been using since early beta.
    I've uploaded with the uploader that comes with the pre many times and never saw a place to enter captions. Where are you doing this?
    you can't do that with the pic facebook app ..you need to set facebook with ur phone and send ur pic to an email that faceboo give you to upload pictures and in the subjet you put the caption!
    http://www.facebook.com/mobile/

I've uploaded with the uploader that comes with the pre many times and never saw a place to enter captions. Where are you doing this?
    Last edited by SISGO; 11/09/2009 at 08:16 PM.
    i miss having daily updates...
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    The past couple of days I have been unable to respond to a comment through the notifications page. When I get to my notifications page & click on the comment to respond to it, I get an error saying "incorrect signature". The status conversation doesn't load (just keeps on saying loading). But if I scroll through the main page to my status, I can comment that way. I hope all that makes sense. Has anyone else run into this problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by schaplin View Post
    The past couple of days I have been unable to respond to a comment through the notifications page. When I get to my notifications page & click on the comment to respond to it, I get an error saying "incorrect signature". The status conversation doesn't load (just keeps on saying loading). But if I scroll through the main page to my status, I can comment that way. I hope all that makes sense. Has anyone else run into this problem?
    I am having the same problem. When I click on a notification, it just says loading and never loads anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by PhantomPhreak53 View Post
    I am having the same problem. When I click on a notification, it just says loading and never loads anything.
    same issue here... close the app and open again then this work!
    Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    same same...and closing and opening fixes here also
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Hmmm not fixing it for me.
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Worked for me. My cousin had the same problem & had to redownload his app....he has an iPhone. I wonder if it is a Facebook problem.
    Worked for me. My cousin had the same problem & had to redownload his app....he has an iPhone. I wonder if it is a Facebook problem.
    yeap facebook is updating if im not wrong , i have some friends too with the facebook app problem!
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    It's not working again
    Yeah Facebook is updating the API so it will be broken till a new update is released.