Page 92 of 118 FirstFirst ... 42828788899091929394959697102 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,840 of 2357
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    He gave us a great update on Saturday, give the guy a couple days of peace. :P He probably gets more releases out more often then any other app/developer for WebOS. He has set our expectations so high that we freak out when he's not around for a day or 2.. we need to come down a few bars :P
    NEVER....jk
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

lol... We are like addicts to the updates !!

He gave us a great update on Saturday, give the guy a couple days of peace. :P He probably gets more releases out more often then any other app/developer for WebOS. He has set our expectations so high that we freak out when he's not around for a day or 2.. we need to come down a few bars :P
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    Is there anyway to use the tweed css with friendsflow or does it need to be modified to work?
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    No reply to a 92 page-long thread in over 12 hours, shocking!
    Quote Originally Posted by wkalam2 View Post
    Maybe because people don't understand your question. If you are wanting FriendsFlow to look like Tweed via the CSS, you will have to develope it yourself. The developer isn't focusing on Themes at the moment. He is trying to add new features and work out all the bugs. You can set your own custom theme in the preferences. If you want a template to follow you can use this one as an example, http://friendsflow.com/simpledark.css
    no updates yet hmmm lol
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by wkalam2 View Post
    you have to give people a chance to answer as well. People don't live on the forum or have it hard wired into them. At least 24 hours is a standard wait time for replies especially when you are posting in an existing thread. I check the forums once every day most of the time. In fact most anyone who is actively helping others probably is the same. And take into consideration only maybe six people monitoring this thread have a clue in how to answer your question. CSS is unique to each app. The code contains specific references to each element in an app being styled by it. It's quite possible others didn't reply before we did as they may have thought duh silly question it's like asking if you can install a mac app on windows. But like they used to say in school there's no such thing as a silly question.
    hey grepper, I notice that my posts on friendsflow don't necessarily match up with my posts on facebook. I am looking at friendsflow and the latest post on there is from yesterday at 11:21pm when I go to facebok.com is at 9:13 am. The 11:21pm post is in the view live feed. Maybe I missed something in all the updates but is this a new feature or has facebook changed the way they move stuff to your wall vs live feed.

Edit: I know your focus is not on themes and I don't if any one else already commented on it but the comments on the photos are black font and it is very difficult to see them.

I have talked several people into purchasing your app. They were still using the facebook mobile site.
    Last edited by mamouton; 11/05/2009 at 06:52 AM.
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneRyno View Post
    you have to give people a chance to answer as well. People don't live on the forum or have it hard wired into them. At least 24 hours is a standard wait time for replies especially when you are posting in an existing thread. I check the forums once every day most of the time. In fact most anyone who is actively helping others probably is the same. And take into consideration only maybe six people monitoring this thread have a clue in how to answer your question. CSS is unique to each app. The code contains specific references to each element in an app being styled by it. It's quite possible others didn't reply before we did as they may have thought duh silly question it's like asking if you can install a mac app on windows. But like they used to say in school there's no such thing as a silly question.
    Thanks for explaining that, I have no idea how CSS sheets work, but this helps. All I was really asking is if the theme in tweed was somehow transferable to Friendsflow as-is, didn't know they were all unique to each app.
    hey grepper i dont know how hard could have this , but its pretty cool and helpfull is the number of fb notif in the right corner of ff.... i have the ff in the launch bar and ill like to see without open if i have fb notification !
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    so yeah from the latest update....im just loving the dark theme so effin awesome...i just want the white bar to be fixed...
    Didn't even know about the dark version, wow that one looks awesome!
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    Too bad this app doesn't have the word 'facebook' in it.. I see too many people dissing the Pre for not having a facebook client; the beta builts of friendsflow are as good if not better then other facebook clients I've used on other platforms.

-m
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    I hope grepper is in a mini vacation
    No just dealing with life. With two kids under 2 (just barely. Her birthday is the 10th) its hard to find free time.

Quote Originally Posted by diomark View Post
    Too bad this app doesn't have the word 'facebook' in it.. I see too many people dissing the Pre for not having a facebook client; the beta builts of friendsflow are as good if not better then other facebook clients I've used on other platforms.

-m
    Facebook doesn't allow me to name the application anything with "face" in the name.

I'm hoping to find some time to revamp the notification prefs in the next day or two. (And hopefully, finally fix the white bar in the dashboard notification)

Also, precentral's forum has been really unreliable about sending me e-mails about new posts. That makes it harder to keep up on what's going on here.
    Global Posts
    666 Global Posts

-m
    You got that right buddy.
    Happy early Birthday to your little one from PreCentral.
    Quote Originally Posted by grepper View Post
    No just dealing with life. With two kids under 2 (just barely. Her birthday is the 10th) its hard to find free time.

Facebook doesn't allow me to name the application anything with "face" in the name.

I'm hoping to find some time to revamp the notification prefs in the next day or two. (And hopefully, finally fix the white bar in the dashboard notification)

Also, precentral's forum has been really unreliable about sending me e-mails about new posts. That makes it harder to keep up on what's going on here.
    we'll I hope everything is ok buddy..take your time!

+1
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by grepper View Post

Just do what we do. Check it every 5 minutes
    -m

+2
    Just do what we do. Check it every 5 minutes
    -m
    LMAO great response
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    I just tried the new PalmBook app.. It's pretty slick, but friendsflow has better functionality right now.
    -m