Page 91 of 118 FirstFirst ... 41818687888990919293949596101 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,820 of 2357
    Didn't know it was a preference. I looked under preference and it is off. I will continue to report out on it. I will leave it off since that is how I orginally found it out.
    Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
    I have to agree the dark theme is cool.
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Is it possible to have the ding and vibrate turn off? When in a quiet place, I would not want the ding sound. I do not need vibrate on either.

I love the app! Great work on it, it is continually getting better.
    Nice update! Though for some reason I keep getting this error when I comment on photo albums that I can view pictures.
    Error
    Error finding the requested story
    so yeah from the latest update....im just loving the dark theme so effin awesome...i just want the white bar to be fixed...
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

I don't know which of the updates but it seems to be running a lot faster now. It loads the posts and pictures faster I think.

I have noticed a few things though.

1. When someone has a lot of photos in an album, it is hard to flip through the photos. You have to flip, wait about a second or two and then you can flip again. This is on my wifi as well as ex mode.

2. The photo comment font color needs to be changed or some sort of opaque background with a slight white tint to it. It is really hard to read a comment when the photo is behind it.

3. Still have a white bar at the bottom of notifications alert.

4. It would nice to only get background notifications while the app is closed if they are only for facebook notifications.

5. When posting a comment, you can't hit the return button to go to a new line any more.
    Last edited by PhantomPhreak53; 11/01/2009 at 03:45 PM. Reason: New Error
    Quote Originally Posted by PhantomPhreak53 View Post
    I don't know which of the updates but it seems to be running a lot faster now. It loads the posts and pictures faster I think.

1. When someone has a lot of photos in an album, it is hard to flip through the photos. You have to flip, wait about a second or two and then you can flip again. This is on my wifi as well as ex mode.

2. The photo comment font color needs to be changed or some sort of opaque background with a slight white tint to it. It is really hard to read a comment when the photo is behind it.

4. It would nice to only get background notifications while the app is closed if they are only for facebook notifications.
    +1 for everything
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    Holy crap, the Dark Theme is amazing. Just made me want to use the App 100x more! Any progress on changing the icon grepper?
    Drove 3 hours to buy my Palm Pre on day one.
    Quote Originally Posted by PhantomPhreak53 View Post

5. When posting a comment, you can't hit the return button to go to a new line any more.
    +2 more for notification!!!
    can't wait till notificatins start working!
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Please make the search functionality in the friends list require at least 3 letters before it'll show matches of names that have that letter combination inside of them. It is currently not searching the way universal search or even friend search on actual facebook.com does. If you type the first 1-2 letters, you should be given matches to all your friends that start with that first 1-2 letters, and not friend matches that have 1 of those letters somewhere in their entire name. I think its reasonable to have it start matching 3 letters inside of a name but definitely not the first 1-2. That functionailty actually hinders my searches rather then helps.
    Quote Originally Posted by grepper View Post
    Version 0.1.28:
    http://friendsflow.com/com.friendsfl...0.1.28_all.ipk
    (http : / / friendsflow.com/com.friendsflow.friendsflowbeta_0.1.28_all.ipk)
    * Fixed white bar at bottom of notifications (I think)
    * Added dark theme (which was not part of the product until now)
    * Added "Mark All Read" to notifications
    * Must have paid version installed, be on whitelist, or be outside the US.
    Love the "mark all read" button...can I make one suggestion? After you press that, I think it should automatically take you back to the "home" screen. I would assume that once you press that, you are done with this page. right now, it seems as if the button is not working because nothing visibly happens when you press the button.

Thanks again for all your updates!
    what about a new icon? more 3D and more live!!! something cool!
    Does it notify you of a new notification if the app is closed?

Edit: I am running the beta version and have purchased the app store version.
    Quote Originally Posted by GrantHeppes View Post
    Does it notify you of a new notification if the app is closed?

Edit: I am running the beta version and have purchased the app store version.
    yes it does
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Is there a way to just get notified when I have new notifications. I don't want every single persons status update.
    Quote Originally Posted by GrantHeppes View Post
    Is there a way to just get notified when I have new notifications. I don't want every single persons status update.
    not yet...grepper should have a fix soon
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

I hope grepper is in a mini vacation
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

any news?... No updates today
    Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    any news?... No updates today
    He gave us a great update on Saturday, give the guy a couple days of peace. :P He probably gets more releases out more often then any other app/developer for WebOS. He has set our expectations so high that we freak out when he's not around for a day or 2.. we need to come down a few bars :P