Page 90 of 118 FirstFirst ... 40808586878889909192939495100 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,800 of 2357
  1. DrSuSE's Avatar
    Posts
    483 Posts
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    #1781  
    Quote Originally Posted by grepper View Post
    Check your preferences.
    lol... Yeah, they're fine... I've also turned them all off, closed, reopened, and turned them all back on (which has fixed FF notifications for me in the past). I did get one over the course of the night. So I guess they're not entirely broken for me.
  2. DrSuSE's Avatar
    Posts
    483 Posts
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    #1782  
    More info... it looks like some of the poll intervals are the non-working part. It will obviously take some time to check them all, but if I set them to 15m... it seems to work. If I set it to 5m... nada (well, inconsistent nada).
  3. #1783  
    How about fixing the simpledark.css theme in honor of Halloween.. no? lol.. ok...
  4. #1784  
    for me the only things i would want to be fixed that would make me happy is the notification bar(not having the white bar under it).....of course the notifications not notifying me of every status update of all my friends i have...and ability to select to only vibrate or only ring or have both...and ill be happy anything else u add grepper is just a bonus
    Juan

    2010-2011 Champions!

  5. #1785  
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    How about fixing the simpledark.css theme in honor of Halloween.. no? lol.. ok...
    lol yeah that needs to be fixed especially bc its halloween
    Juan

    2010-2011 Champions!

  6. #1786  
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    lol yeah that needs to be fixed especially bc its halloween
    Long time overdue update. Please please update the dark theme.
  7. grepper's Avatar
    Posts
    616 Posts
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
       #1787  
    Version 0.1.28:
    http://friendsflow.com/com.friendsfl...0.1.28_all.ipk
    (http : / / friendsflow.com/com.friendsflow.friendsflowbeta_0.1.28_all.ipk)
    * Fixed white bar at bottom of notifications (I think)
    * Added dark theme (which was not part of the product until now)
    * Added "Mark All Read" to notifications
    * Must have paid version installed, be on whitelist, or be outside the US.
  8. #1788  
    Quote Originally Posted by grepper View Post
    Version 0.1.28:
    [url]
    (http : / / friendsflow.com/com.friendsflow.friendsflowbeta_0.1.28_all.ipk)
    * Fixed white bar at bottom of notifications (I think)
    * Added dark theme (which was not part of the product until now)
    * Added "Mark All Read" to notifications
    * Must have paid version installed, be on whitelist, or be outside the US.
    only way I can test is if it gets on preware damn
    Juan

    2010-2011 Champions!

  9. DrSuSE's Avatar
    Posts
    483 Posts
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    #1789  
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    only way I can test is if it gets on preware damn
    :-P You say that every time he updates... you know it takes a little bit, heh.
  10. #1790  
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSuSE View Post
    :-P You say that every time he updates... you know it takes a little bit, heh.
    its on already
    Juan

    2010-2011 Champions!

  11. #1791  
    Quote Originally Posted by grepper View Post
    Version 0.1.28:
    [url]
    (http : / / friendsflow.com/com.friendsflow.friendsflowbeta_0.1.28_all.ipk)
    * Fixed white bar at bottom of notifications (I think)
    * Added dark theme (which was not part of the product until now)
    * Added "Mark All Read" to notifications
    * Must have paid version installed, be on whitelist, or be outside the US.
    the white bar didn't get fixed
    Juan

    2010-2011 Champions!

  12. DrSuSE's Avatar
    Posts
    483 Posts
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    #1792  
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    its on already
    I know... What does that have to do with anything? lol
  13. #1793  
    Grepper, you are the man! Absolutely loving this dark theme!! Thanks for doing that for us! The mark all notifications button is awesome too! Wasn't expecting a Saturday release, thanks for delivering!

    PS - Happy Halloween to ya..
    Last edited by volcom45; 10/31/2009 at 07:52 PM.
  14. #1794  
    Now thats what I'm talking about. grepper IMO you can freeze and do your update now we don't need anything else. Love that dark theme!!!
  15. #1795  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Now thats what I'm talking about. grepper IMO you can freeze and do your update now we don't need anything else. Love that dark theme!!!
    +1
  16. #1796  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Now thats what I'm talking about. grepper IMO you can freeze and do your update now we don't need anything else. Love that dark theme!!!
    +2...but I still want the white bar fix
    Juan

    2010-2011 Champions!

  17. schaplin's Avatar
    Posts
    71 Posts
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    #1797  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Now thats what I'm talking about. grepper IMO you can freeze and do your update now we don't need anything else. Love that dark theme!!!
    +1 LOVE the black theme!!!! You're the man!!!!
  18. #1798  
    Hey am I correct in seeing that even with friendsflow closed I get notifications :-)
  19. grepper's Avatar
    Posts
    616 Posts
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
       #1799  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Hey am I correct in seeing that even with friendsflow closed I get notifications :-)
    Assuming it works as designed. (And you have the preference set)
  20. DrSuSE's Avatar
    Posts
    483 Posts
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    #1800  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Hey am I correct in seeing that even with friendsflow closed I get notifications :-)
    Yup... although for me it's inconsistent (regardless of FF being open or closed). I am not sure what to do to help troubleshoot... almost feels like something checking is locking up/crashing/something and then it doesn't work at all again until I restart the phone.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions