Page 89 of 118 FirstFirst ... 3979848586878889909192939499 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,780 of 2357
    i think could be a great idea receive notifications like facebook work ...if i comment in some status receive the notif when other persons comment in that status or when you comment a pic .. receive notif when other persons comment in that pic!... is just an idea idk if its possible!
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    i think could be a great idea receive notifications like facebook work ...if i comment in some status receive the notif when other persons comment in that status or when you comment a pic .. receive notif when other persons comment in that pic!... is just an idea idk if its possible!
    That's how it worked until the new notifications code.

I'll make it poll for new fb notifications again. (and probably let you choose which to notify you about.)
    Quote Originally Posted by grepper View Post

I'll make it poll for new fb notifications again. (and probably let you choose which to notify you about.)
    Thanks! Thats what I'd choose, I don't want to know everytime a status update occurs, its way too frequent with my amount of friends. Only care about the real notifications. Release looks nice, why not ad the home button to the bottom of friends list and the wall? Duplicates seem to have improved a bit on this release, don't seem to have as many, maybe just coincidence..

awesome , thanx man !
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    Thanks! Thats what I'd choose, I don't want to know everytime a status update occurs, its way too frequent with my amount of friends. Only care about the real notifications. Release looks nice, why not ad the home button to the bottom of friends list and the wall? Duplicates seem to have improved a bit on this release, don't seem to have as many, maybe just coincidence..

+1
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    I've had a super long day... so I apologize if this post makes no sense, heh.

Can you make the Friends list show our own account too? Or some way for us to get to our own profile page. I don't remember if this is new (with the feed change by FB) or not, but I realized that when someone writes on my wall, it doesn't show up in FF. I get emailed about it, so I go to FF, find some post by me somewhere, then get to my page from that in order to read it.

Thanks.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSuSE View Post

Can you make the Friends list show our own account too? Or some way for us to get to our own profile page. I don't remember if this is new (with the feed change by FB) or not, but I realized that when someone writes on my wall, it doesn't show up in FF. I get emailed about it, so I go to FF, find some post by me somewhere, then get to my page from that in order to read it.

Thanks.
    I can probably manage that. Or maybe I should just add a menu item in the main page. Seems like that might be a commonly accessed feature.

Thanks.
    +1, that would be a great feature.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    I can probably manage that. Or maybe I should just add a menu item in the main page. Seems like that might be a commonly accessed feature.
    Thanks, man. Whatever mechanism you feel is best works for me.
    If you are in the US, you can not use FriendsFlow unless you buy it. Period.

I can assure you that it works for thousands of other users.

If you can't accept that risk, you will not be able to use the app. It isn't trialware or shareware. Sorry.
    Ooo-kay. Well, thanks. I just didn't see that in the description of your product in Preware...oh, it's not in the description. Sorry. I'm still going to buy your app. Thanks for the info.
    hey grepper you going to fix the notification bar?
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Hey grepper, this app just keeps getting better and better, I notice when I have friendsflow open and I recieve a notification it keeps repeating several times on the dashboard, but when I look at my actual notification it is only one. Has anyone else experienced this?
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Hey grepper, this app just keeps getting better and better, I notice when I have friendsflow open and I recieve a notification it keeps repeating several times on the dashboard, but when I look at my actual notification it is only one. Has anyone else experienced this?
    yep
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    I'm actually not getting notifications at all on the latest ver.
    Version 0.1.27:
    http://friendsflow.com/com.friendsfl...0.1.27_all.ipk
    (http : / / friendsflow.com/com.friendsflow.friendsflowbeta_0.1.27_all.ipk)
    * Fixed dinging even better. maybe.
    * Moved "Friends" to the application menu
    * Added "Top" to bottom buttons which takes you to the top of your news feed
    * Added "Home" button to notifications scene (I almost got mark all read done, but people seemed to be in a hurry for some reason...)
    * Added message if people have their photos blocked to applications
    * Maybe some other stuff?
    * Must have paid version installed, be on whitelist, or be outside the US.
    I like the move of the friends and adding the top button! It also fixed the notification error for me.

Someone mentioned in a previous post about having the new alert when the app is not running feature, only alert when you have an actual notification and not just a status update. I really like that idea and would be useful. Right now I turn off the new alert system because my phone would constantly be going off. So I only turn it on now to test it to help

Is this poll going to be on here or on the getsatisfaction.com site?
    Last edited by PhantomPhreak53; 10/31/2009 at 07:02 AM. Reason: typo
    Quote Originally Posted by PhantomPhreak53 View Post
    Is this poll going to be on here or on on on the getsatisfaction.com site?
    I don't think that word means what you think he meant (a play on words with a movie quote ). Poll: as in check in with facebook for.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    I'm actually not getting notifications at all on the latest ver.
    Check your preferences.
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneRyno View Post
    I don't think that word means what you think he meant (a play on words with a movie quote ). Poll: as in check in with facebook for.
    Huh I am confused! LOL
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneRyno View Post
    Yes, poll in this context means "check to see if there are any updates on facebook"