Page 88 of 118 FirstFirst ... 3878838485868788899091929398 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,760 of 2357
    Quote Originally Posted by grepper View Post
    Version 0.1.26:
    [url]
    (http : / / friendsflow.com/com.friendsflow.friendsflowbeta_0.1.26_all.ipk)
    * Fixed dinging
    * When you reopen friendsflow, the dashboard notification will be removed (I think)
    * Must have paid version installed, be on whitelist, or be outside the US.

PS actually, it is kind of annoying the way it works now, it dings every time it polls.
    thanks anyways I have to wait till it gets on Preware to install it
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    PS actually, it is kind of annoying the way it works now, it dings every time it polls.
    lol
    dam its still not in the feeds...got to wait longer...anyways grepper you're going to fix the ding we'll not fix but at least have the option to vibrate only
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

hey grepper just to let u know....i had something weird happen right when i installed ur latest beta...it was all good and everything...till I updated my own status thru my laptop...and then my phone alerted me with the ding right...so i swiped it away from the screen and then it came back (my status alert) and it went crazy going ding ding ding and the only way to stop it was to reboot my pre...after i dont think it has done it...but is there a way to ding for everyone else's updates but the ones we make?
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    I'll try to fix it tomorrow. I need to think about what the right answer is for a bit.
    I'll try to fix it tomorrow. I need to think about what the right answer is for a bit.
    no problem
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

* When you reopen friendsflow, the dashboard notification will be removed (I think)
    what exactly do you mean by this?
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Grepper.. The background notifications was working fine in .25 but didn't do the ding sound (as mentioned). So I updated to .26 and now it doesn't seem to be working right. It isn't showing me notifications at all. Once I open it, the notifications show at the bottom like it would if it wasn't open. Then on one occasion, I opened FF and it said I wasn't connected to the internet (I was on wifi and EV) but kept sending me the same notification over and over again. Finally I was able to stop it.
    btw grepper another thing i noticed...when u get a notification on the bottom...and u know it shows u the person that updated their status and w.e and then it shows the icon on the right and if u click the icon it shows the notification bar and u click on FF and it takes u to FF...yes we all know that....so wut im trying to thoroughly explain is when u get a notification and it shows u the persons name and their status...if u click on that...yes the application starts up but then the notification bar starts going crazy dinging like 2 or 3 times and it doesnt go away till u swipe it away
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Just some things to note as you begin debugging and working on a stable release:
    1-Still many duplicates showing in the friends list
    2-Still get the endless "Loading.." message on pictures of given users who have blocked applications. You mentioned making an alert of this and offering a link to x.facebook.com.
    3-Themes need work. Many of us are itching for that simpledark.css theme to work correctly
    4-You mentioned you'd enable the option of notifications only notifying true facebook notifications for those of us that don't want to be notified everytime a new status update occurs.
    5-We need some sort of easy/simple way to jump back to the front status page from friends or someone's wall without having to backswipe 3-4 times in a row.
    6-I know many have mentioned they'd love a way to clear all notifications at once rather than having to swipe them one by one.

Just trying to help give you a focus.. thanks so much for all your hard work!
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    Just some things to note as you begin debugging and working on a stable release:
    1-Still many duplicates showing in the friends list
    2-Still get the endless "Loading.." message on pictures of given users who have blocked applications. You mentioned making an alert of this and offering a link to x.facebook.com.
    3-Themes need work. Many of us are itching for that simpledark.css theme to work correctly
    4-You mentioned you'd enable the option of notifications only notifying true facebook notifications for those of us that don't want to be notified everytime a new status update occurs.
    5-We need some sort of easy/simple way to jump back to the front status page from friends or someone's wall without having to backswipe 3-4 times in a row.
    6-I know many have mentioned they'd love a way to clear all notifications at once rather than having to swipe them one by one.

Just trying to help give you a focus.. thanks so much for all your hard work!
    tru
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    I think he basically said #3 (theme stuff) isn't really something he is interested in working on right now (and probably won't be at least until he is done with feature work for the next version of FF).
    Grepper, since yesterday, I've been getting persmissions error. I thought it might have something to do with 1.25 so I updated to 1.26 today and I'm getting the same thing??? Any thoughts?

*Update: Deleted the FF and resinstalled it, all is well now!
    Last edited by Achill3s; 10/30/2009 at 02:03 PM.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    Grepper, since yesterday, I've been getting persmissions error. I thought it might have something to do with 1.25 so I updated to 1.26 today and I'm getting the same thing??? Any thoughts?

*Update: Deleted the FF and resinstalled it, all is well now!
    good thing it works for you now..I didn't have that problem
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

still waiting the last update in preware
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    still waiting the last update in preware
    Because it was broken. As I said in the post in the PS.

I'm about to post a new update with some fixes.
    Because it was broken. As I said in the post in the PS.

I'm about to post a new update with some fixes.
    sorry i didnt know.... gracias grepper ill b waiting!
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Version 0.1.27:
    http://friendsflow.com/com.friendsfl...0.1.27_all.ipk
    (http : / / friendsflow.com/com.friendsflow.friendsflowbeta_0.1.27_all.ipk)
    * Fixed dinging even better. maybe.
    * Moved "Friends" to the application menu
    * Added "Top" to bottom buttons which takes you to the top of your news feed
    * Added "Home" button to notifications scene (I almost got mark all read done, but people seemed to be in a hurry for some reason...)
    * Added message if people have their photos blocked to applications
    * Maybe some other stuff?
    * Must have paid version installed, be on whitelist, or be outside the US.
    Version 0.1.27:
    * Fixed dinging even better. maybe.
    wut u mean by that?
    * Added "Top" to bottom buttons which takes you to the top of your news feed
    does this mean when u load the updates it'll go directly to the last one read?
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    wut u mean by that?

does this mean when u load the updates it'll go directly to the last one read?
    Notificaitons of updates were broken. I tried to fix it in the last update, but didn't. This update might be closer to what I want.

No. It literally means that if you hit the bottom labeled "Top" it will take you to the top of the list.