Page 87 of 118 FirstFirst ... 3777828384858687888990919297 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,740 of 2357
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    about to install it ina few minutes

EDIT: well the background notifications work gr8...and notification dashboard looks really pretty...just sometiems not always that i noticed when i get a notification theirs no sound to it?

EDIT2: ru soon gonna implement now the choice between vibrate and ring.....only vibrate no ring...only ring no vibrate?

EDIT3: i just got another notification...actually i got 2 notifications one from FF and one from Twee...i got twee set to just vibrate...and i just noticed also a notification from FF which it didnt ring so not sure if FF is notifying by ring or vibrate
    I think that I'll add the ability to choose a sound, but I'd really like to feature freeze and debug soon.

Also, I think I may have broken the sound/vibe. I'll look into that.

Quote Originally Posted by diomark View Post
    grepper, got a feature request for you - the ability to copy status messages (via orange+c)

I'm in touch with many of my wifes family members on Facebook, but can never understand them since they're swedish. Being able to copy paste from friendsflow would mean that I could use one of the translator apps...

-m
    I'll look into it. How would you like it ti work? (from a user's perspective)

Quote Originally Posted by DrSuSE View Post
    Hey grepper,

Thanks for the update. Notifications are working fine for me (and look better) aside from one aspect. Not sure if it is your intention or not, but they still don't recognize app interaction. For example, if I have FF open but not focused and I get a notification about a new post (update), I would expect that notification to clear when I tap on the FF card and bring it to focus (like most other apps, I guess it's a consistency thing).
    I'll try to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Audemars02 View Post
    Feature suggestion: Mark all Notifications as read

Sometimes I have lots of notifications that I dont want to swipe off one-by-one. doable?

Thanks again!
    I'll try to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by as4life View Post
    Whenever i get a notification, there's a little white bar below it. Anyone else experiencing this? (If this has been posted, sorry)
    I'll look at that some more.

yes you're right...also when we get notifications I don't get the vibrate or ring
    I think I may have broken that.
    No response to the notifications of actual facebook notifications vs. status update notifications? Is that as good as it gets?
    Quote Originally Posted by grepper View Post
    Also, I think I may have broken the sound/vibe. I'll look into that.
    actually I don't mind just having the sound that I have...just would like an on off toggle separately for sound and vibe
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    No response to the notifications of actual facebook notifications vs. status update notifications? Is that as good as it gets?
    I'll try to put that back in. (it used to be in there. I'll even try to make it a preference.)
    but I'd really like to feature freeze and debug soon.
    what's this?
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    what's this?
    Stop adding new features for a bit, debug existing code and perform whatever cleanups and tweaks he feels are needed, and release a stable version.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSuSE View Post
    Stop adding new features for a bit, debug existing code and perform whatever cleanups and tweaks he feels are needed, and release a stable version.
    cool thanx for your response...the only feature I was dying for was background notifications...now I'm good!
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    What was intuitive for me for copy/paste was the way the browser worked. I tried to orange-click a friends status message to highlight it, but it didn't work

So orange-click to highlight, gesture-c to copy (just like in the browser)?

EDIT - sorry, the shortcut for copying in the browser is actually SHIFT-CLICK (not orange click) so maybe that?
    -m
    Last edited by diomark; 10/29/2009 at 01:51 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by diomark View Post
    What was intuitive for me for copy/paste was the way the browser worked. I tried to orange-click a friends status message to highlight it, but it didn't work

So orange-click to highlight, gesture-c to copy (just like in the browser)?
    -m
    that sounds great in my opinion
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

I would think a button on the bottom to mark all as read, or at a minimum a dropdown menu.. either would be fine for me
    one feature request also that I would like is what twee does...when you get a notificatin and you click...it takes you to the last tweet you saw when you last exited then you can just scroll up and see the rest or if you want to skip there's a top bar you click and it automatically scrolls itself to the top...what you think?
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

I'm new to the Pre (under a week with it) and I have tried to download this app several times. Everytime I do, I log into facebook with no problems and then it says it is loading the friends and stuff, but it never does. Does it take a while for that to happen? I would love to buy this app from the catalog, but will not until I know it works for me. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by natefish View Post
    I'm new to the Pre (under a week with it) and I have tried to download this app several times. Everytime I do, I log into facebook with no problems and then it says it is loading the friends and stuff, but it never does. Does it take a while for that to happen? I would love to buy this app from the catalog, but will not until I know it works for me. Thanks.
    did you buy the paid app?
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by natefish View Post
    If you are in the US, you can not use FriendsFlow unless you buy it. Period.

I can assure you that it works for thousands of other users.

If you can't accept that risk, you will not be able to use the app. It isn't trialware or shareware. Sorry.
    If you are in the US, you can not use FriendsFlow unless you buy it. Period.

I can assure you that it works for thousands of other users.

If you can't accept that risk, you will not be able to use the app. Sorry.
    Any reports yet from Palm on how many you've sold?
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Nope. I complained to them today about that.
    Nope. I complained to them today about that.
    when will you be fixing/adding the sound/vibe feature?
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    when will you be fixing/adding the sound/vibe feature?
    Nowish. It works on my beta. So within a few hours. I'm just trying to fix one or two other things.
    Nowish. It works on my beta. So within a few hours. I'm just trying to fix one or two other things.
    so you're just going to fix it or add the feature to choose ring or vibe or both?
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Version 0.1.26:
    http://friendsflow.com/com.friendsfl...0.1.26_all.ipk
    (http : / / friendsflow.com/com.friendsflow.friendsflowbeta_0.1.26_all.ipk)
    * Fixed dinging
    * When you reopen friendsflow, the dashboard notification will be removed (I think)
    * Must have paid version installed, be on whitelist, or be outside the US.

PS actually, it is kind of annoying the way it works now, it dings every time it polls.