Page 87 of 118 FirstFirst ... 3777828384858687888990919297 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,740 of 2357
  1. grepper's Avatar
    Posts
    616 Posts
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
       #1721  
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    about to install it ina few minutes

    EDIT: well the background notifications work gr8...and notification dashboard looks really pretty...just sometiems not always that i noticed when i get a notification theirs no sound to it?

    EDIT2: ru soon gonna implement now the choice between vibrate and ring.....only vibrate no ring...only ring no vibrate?

    EDIT3: i just got another notification...actually i got 2 notifications one from FF and one from Twee...i got twee set to just vibrate...and i just noticed also a notification from FF which it didnt ring so not sure if FF is notifying by ring or vibrate
    I think that I'll add the ability to choose a sound, but I'd really like to feature freeze and debug soon.

    Also, I think I may have broken the sound/vibe. I'll look into that.

    Quote Originally Posted by diomark View Post
    grepper, got a feature request for you - the ability to copy status messages (via orange+c)

    I'm in touch with many of my wifes family members on Facebook, but can never understand them since they're swedish. Being able to copy paste from friendsflow would mean that I could use one of the translator apps...

    -m
    I'll look into it. How would you like it ti work? (from a user's perspective)


    Quote Originally Posted by DrSuSE View Post
    Hey grepper,

    Thanks for the update. Notifications are working fine for me (and look better) aside from one aspect. Not sure if it is your intention or not, but they still don't recognize app interaction. For example, if I have FF open but not focused and I get a notification about a new post (update), I would expect that notification to clear when I tap on the FF card and bring it to focus (like most other apps, I guess it's a consistency thing).
    I'll try to do that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Audemars02 View Post
    Feature suggestion: Mark all Notifications as read

    Sometimes I have lots of notifications that I dont want to swipe off one-by-one. doable?

    Thanks again!
    I'll try to do that.


    Quote Originally Posted by as4life View Post
    Whenever i get a notification, there's a little white bar below it. Anyone else experiencing this? (If this has been posted, sorry)
    I'll look at that some more.

    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    yes you're right...also when we get notifications I don't get the vibrate or ring
    I think I may have broken that.
  2. #1722  
    No response to the notifications of actual facebook notifications vs. status update notifications? Is that as good as it gets?
  3. #1723  
    Quote Originally Posted by grepper View Post
    Also, I think I may have broken the sound/vibe. I'll look into that.
    actually I don't mind just having the sound that I have...just would like an on off toggle separately for sound and vibe
    Juan

    2010-2011 Champions!

  4. grepper's Avatar
    Posts
    616 Posts
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
       #1724  
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    No response to the notifications of actual facebook notifications vs. status update notifications? Is that as good as it gets?
    I'll try to put that back in. (it used to be in there. I'll even try to make it a preference.)
  5. #1725  
    Quote Originally Posted by grepper View Post
    but I'd really like to feature freeze and debug soon.
    what's this?
    Juan

    2010-2011 Champions!

  6. DrSuSE's Avatar
    Posts
    483 Posts
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    #1726  
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    what's this?
    Stop adding new features for a bit, debug existing code and perform whatever cleanups and tweaks he feels are needed, and release a stable version.
  7. #1727  
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSuSE View Post
    Stop adding new features for a bit, debug existing code and perform whatever cleanups and tweaks he feels are needed, and release a stable version.
    cool thanx for your response...the only feature I was dying for was background notifications...now I'm good!
    Juan

    2010-2011 Champions!

  8. diomark's Avatar
    Posts
    752 Posts
    Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    #1728  
    Quote Originally Posted by grepper View Post
    I'll look into it. How would you like it ti work? (from a user's perspective)
    What was intuitive for me for copy/paste was the way the browser worked. I tried to orange-click a friends status message to highlight it, but it didn't work

    So orange-click to highlight, gesture-c to copy (just like in the browser)?

    EDIT - sorry, the shortcut for copying in the browser is actually SHIFT-CLICK (not orange click) so maybe that?
    -m
    Last edited by diomark; 10/29/2009 at 01:51 PM.
  9. #1729  
    Quote Originally Posted by diomark View Post
    What was intuitive for me for copy/paste was the way the browser worked. I tried to orange-click a friends status message to highlight it, but it didn't work

    So orange-click to highlight, gesture-c to copy (just like in the browser)?
    -m
    that sounds great in my opinion
    Juan

    2010-2011 Champions!

  10. #1730  
    Quote Originally Posted by grepper View Post
    I'll look into it. How would you like it ti work? (from a user's perspective)
    I would think a button on the bottom to mark all as read, or at a minimum a dropdown menu.. either would be fine for me
  11. #1731  
    one feature request also that I would like is what twee does...when you get a notificatin and you click...it takes you to the last tweet you saw when you last exited then you can just scroll up and see the rest or if you want to skip there's a top bar you click and it automatically scrolls itself to the top...what you think?
    Juan

    2010-2011 Champions!

  12. #1732  
    I'm new to the Pre (under a week with it) and I have tried to download this app several times. Everytime I do, I log into facebook with no problems and then it says it is loading the friends and stuff, but it never does. Does it take a while for that to happen? I would love to buy this app from the catalog, but will not until I know it works for me. Thanks.
  13. #1733  
    Quote Originally Posted by natefish View Post
    I'm new to the Pre (under a week with it) and I have tried to download this app several times. Everytime I do, I log into facebook with no problems and then it says it is loading the friends and stuff, but it never does. Does it take a while for that to happen? I would love to buy this app from the catalog, but will not until I know it works for me. Thanks.
    did you buy the paid app?
    Juan

    2010-2011 Champions!

  14. grepper's Avatar
    Posts
    616 Posts
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
       #1734  
    Quote Originally Posted by natefish View Post
    I'm new to the Pre (under a week with it) and I have tried to download this app several times. Everytime I do, I log into facebook with no problems and then it says it is loading the friends and stuff, but it never does. Does it take a while for that to happen? I would love to buy this app from the catalog, but will not until I know it works for me. Thanks.
    If you are in the US, you can not use FriendsFlow unless you buy it. Period.

    I can assure you that it works for thousands of other users.

    If you can't accept that risk, you will not be able to use the app. It isn't trialware or shareware. Sorry.
  15. #1735  
    Quote Originally Posted by grepper View Post
    If you are in the US, you can not use FriendsFlow unless you buy it. Period.

    I can assure you that it works for thousands of other users.

    If you can't accept that risk, you will not be able to use the app. Sorry.
    Any reports yet from Palm on how many you've sold?
  16. grepper's Avatar
    Posts
    616 Posts
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
       #1736  
    Nope. I complained to them today about that.
  17. #1737  
    Quote Originally Posted by grepper View Post
    Nope. I complained to them today about that.
    when will you be fixing/adding the sound/vibe feature?
    Juan

    2010-2011 Champions!

  18. grepper's Avatar
    Posts
    616 Posts
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
       #1738  
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    when will you be fixing/adding the sound/vibe feature?
    Nowish. It works on my beta. So within a few hours. I'm just trying to fix one or two other things.
  19. #1739  
    Quote Originally Posted by grepper View Post
    Nowish. It works on my beta. So within a few hours. I'm just trying to fix one or two other things.
    so you're just going to fix it or add the feature to choose ring or vibe or both?
    Juan

    2010-2011 Champions!

  20. grepper's Avatar
    Posts
    616 Posts
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
       #1740  
    Version 0.1.26:
    http://friendsflow.com/com.friendsfl...0.1.26_all.ipk
    (http : / / friendsflow.com/com.friendsflow.friendsflowbeta_0.1.26_all.ipk)
    * Fixed dinging
    * When you reopen friendsflow, the dashboard notification will be removed (I think)
    * Must have paid version installed, be on whitelist, or be outside the US.

    PS actually, it is kind of annoying the way it works now, it dings every time it polls.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions