Page 86 of 118 FirstFirst ... 3676818283848586878889909196 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,720 of 2357
    Be cool if you made the "Wall" page look a little more like the front status page color wise with some white and blue, not just the blah grey background. Needs some sprucing up
    damn wut a quiet day on this thread
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Ya, guess he's not releasing after all..
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    Ya, guess he's not releasing after all..
    yeah i was really hoping for a release today but w.e hopefully he's making it very worth while waiting to make it even better
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    I recently paid for it and was gonna mention some shortcomings, but if there is a pending update, I will wait.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    I had it almost ready, and then my daughter decided she didn't want to go to sleep

I think It'll be out soonish.
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by grepper View Post
    I had it almost ready, and then my daughter decided she didn't want to go to sleep
    How dare you...

...just kidding.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Version 0.1.25:
    http://friendsflow.com/com.friendsfl...0.1.25_all.ipk
    (http : / / friendsflow.com/com.friendsflow.friendsflowbeta_0.1.25_all.ipk)
    * New (palm dashboard) notification look
    * If you have the correct prefs set, it will contine to check for status updates after you quit friendsflow at the intervals specified in the preferences.
    * Must have paid version installed, be on whitelist, or be outside the US.

There were lots of changes, I expect a higher than normal chance of bugs.
    Last edited by grepper; 10/29/2009 at 09:05 AM. Reason: ps
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    Sweet! I will report if i find any issues.
    My first theme - Mac OSX Theme Gallery or Pre Themer

Learn how to run your pre at 800mhz Here!
    Just installed new version. Going to give it a run to see if I can find any bugs.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    about to install it ina few minutes

EDIT: well the background notifications work gr8...and notification dashboard looks really pretty...just sometiems not always that i noticed when i get a notification theirs no sound to it?

EDIT2: ru soon gonna implement now the choice between vibrate and ring.....only vibrate no ring...only ring no vibrate?

EDIT3: i just got another notification...actually i got 2 notifications one from FF and one from Twee...i got twee set to just vibrate...and i just noticed also a notification from FF which it didnt ring so not sure if FF is notifying by ring or vibrate
    Last edited by maxima2k53; 10/29/2009 at 10:24 AM.
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    grepper, got a feature request for you - the ability to copy status messages (via orange+c)

I'm in touch with many of my wifes family members on Facebook, but can never understand them since they're swedish. Being able to copy paste from friendsflow would mean that I could use one of the translator apps...

-m
    Quote Originally Posted by diomark View Post
    grepper, got a feature request for you - the ability to copy status messages (via orange+c)

I'm in touch with many of my wifes family members on Facebook, but can never understand them since they're swedish. Being able to copy paste from friendsflow would mean that I could use one of the translator apps...

-m
    +1
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    Hey grepper,

Thanks for the update. Notifications are working fine for me (and look better) aside from one aspect. Not sure if it is your intention or not, but they still don't recognize app interaction. For example, if I have FF open but not focused and I get a notification about a new post (update), I would expect that notification to clear when I tap on the FF card and bring it to focus (like most other apps, I guess it's a consistency thing).
    Is there a way to set it up so we only get notifications of notifications after closing? Rather than notifications of new status updates? What if you don't want to know there's been 19 new status updates but only if you have any new notifications awaiting you? Also, why notify of 19 new status updates when we're already in FF? I open it up and I'm looking at the new status updates but I have the big notification thing across the bottom needing to be cleared even though I'm already in it looking at them?
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    Is there a way to set it up so we only get notifications of notifications after closing? Rather than notifications of new status updates? What if you don't want to know there's been 19 new status updates but only if you have any new notifications awaiting you? Also, why notify of 19 new status updates when we're already in FF? I open it up and I'm looking at the new status updates but I have the big notification thing across the bottom needing to be cleared even though I'm already in it looking at them?
    The first part (FF notifications of only Facebook notifications when closed) I agree with.

The second part is basically what I described, I believe. FF shouldn't show you a bunch of update notifications if you have FF focused or when you focus it.
    Feature suggestion: Mark all Notifications as read

Sometimes I have lots of notifications that I dont want to swipe off one-by-one. doable?

Thanks again!
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    Whenever i get a notification, there's a little white bar below it. Anyone else experiencing this? (If this has been posted, sorry)
    My first theme - Mac OSX Theme Gallery or Pre Themer

Learn how to run your pre at 800mhz Here!
    Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Audemars02 View Post
    Feature suggestion: Mark all Notifications as read

Sometimes I have lots of notifications that I dont want to swipe off one-by-one. doable?

Thanks again!
    +1
    +1
    +1

I get hundreds of notifications/day
    Quote Originally Posted by as4life View Post
    Whenever i get a notification, there's a little white bar below it. Anyone else experiencing this? (If this has been posted, sorry)
    yes you're right...also when we get notifications I don't get the vibrate or ring
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!