Page 85 of 118 FirstFirst ... 3575808182838485868788899095 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,700 of 2357
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    doesnt both twee and tweed have the #2 notifications? im certain they for the polling notifications
    They probably are #2 (my bad). I'm not really sure, I just know that I like the way Twee does it.
    Quote Originally Posted by schaplin View Post
    They probably are #2 (my bad). I'm not really sure, I just know that I like the way Twee does it.
    yeah both twee and tweed have interval notifications...bc i have never seen when i close twee or tweed in the dashboard when u close it....so they're both #2
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

How come when you post comments in this app, they don't show up?
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BozackJenkins View Post
    How come when you post comments in this app, they don't show up?
    What version are you using? I've fixed two bugs related to that recently.
    Just in case you missed it Grepper, the search functionality on Friends is sort of broken or just very far from in line with the Pre's universal search. Not sure how hard of a fix it is for you but it would be nice to type a single alphabet letter and be presented with a list of all the names that start with that letter rather than some of these weird results that seem to have that letter or letter combo somewhere inside of the name..
    Thanks man,
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    Just in case you missed it Grepper, the search functionality on Friends is sort of broken or just very far from in line with the Pre's universal search. Not sure how hard of a fix it is for you but it would be nice to type a single alphabet letter and be presented with a list of all the names that start with that letter rather than some of these weird results that seem to have that letter or letter combo somewhere inside of the name..
    Thanks man,
    I kind of like how it currently works (because it would find Elizabeth if you typed beth, for example) but if it isn't how the universal search works I guess I should fix that.
    Quote Originally Posted by grepper View Post
    I kind of like how it currently works (because it would find Elizabeth if you typed beth, for example) but if it isn't how the universal search works I guess I should fix that.
    Ya, I can agree with you on the example you mentioned and I believe the universal search would catch that as well, but I don't like that implied rule when its only 1 letter, wish it could only apply like that when there was at least 2-3 letters typed because if I want to type a single letter, I only want to see the people's names that start with the letter I typed and B currently brings up matches besides B as well which is annoying and seems more of a hinderance.
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Just thought i would mention since yesterday and the odd battery problems things have been working great with the new FriendsFlowBeta. The more classic style theme is indeed much quicker.

Keep up the good work.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    I have background notifications working well now, but there is no way to turn them off at all.

I think that people would probably be annoyed by that, so I'll wait until tomorrow to fix that and put that out as a new beta version.
    What are you making available for the available interval options? is 1 hour an option? or even 2 hours? Great work..
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    I wasn't planning to change the options. Both one hour and two hours are both options currently.
    I wasn't planning to change the options. Both one hour and two hours are both options currently.
    is this version coming out tomorrow? And what are the intervals that you coded into it?
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

is this version coming out tomorrow? And what are the intervals that you coded into it?
    Same intervals he already has in FF for notifications.
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    I made the mistake of calling this app "FriendFlow" to a woman. She looked at me and asked if this software has any female users. If so, she said, they'll know who "my friend Flo(w) is." She tends to visit once a month.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts

I'm open to suggestions of other time intervals. (Greater than 5mins and less than one day, since that's the range palm lets me do)
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    Everyone don't freak out because I'm asking about the icon again! Haha. Hey grepper, your app has been coming along very well and I really enjoy it! I was just thinking about the new icon suggestion I had made a while back. I didn't submit a design or anything because I'm not good at that kind of thing but I was just wondering if you had made a decision on a new one yet? Again, thanks a lot for making this app and updating the beta as frequent as you have! The new notification system with time intervals looks awesome! Thanks again.
    Drove 3 hours to buy my Palm Pre on day one.

I'm open to suggestions of other time intervals. (Greater than 5mins and less than one day, since that's the range palm lets me do)
    Looks good to me man!

no problems for me
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Intervals are fine with me. I personally use 5 minutes. I wish tweed would give interval options. At times I like to have more frequent checks with it but with FB 5 minutes is fine as stuff on that isn't time critical to me and 5 minutes lets you keep on top of what everyone is up to and such. Can't get any of them to use twitter to communicate group wise though. Some of them use FB like it is twitter. Even though twitter is better suited for those friends particular use of FB.
    i cant w8 to try the new beta
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!