Page 82 of 118 FirstFirst ... 3272777879808182838485868792 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,640 of 2357
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Version 0.1.23:
    http://friendsflow.com/com.friendsfl...0.1.23_all.ipk
    (http : / / friendsflow.com/com.friendsflow.friendsflowbeta_0.1.23_all.ipk)
    * Long posts and comments should work better (I think)
    * Better feedback when something (like posts or comments) doesn't work
    * Must have paid version installed, be on whitelist, or be outside the US.

PS, also friends list looks better and loads faster
    Last edited by grepper; 10/23/2009 at 11:47 AM. Reason: ps
    Quote Originally Posted by grepper View Post
    Version 0.1.23:

well my friends loaded in like 2 seconds...gr8 improvement...btw when ru gonna fix the part in the notifications when u tap on a notification and it takes u to the post i still get tapped errors...want a screenshot?
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Version 0.1.23:

Wow the list loads very quickly now, just love it. One little problem, it is showing duplicates of many of my friends. Any idea why?
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    well my friends loaded in like 2 seconds...gr8 improvement...btw when ru gonna fix the part in the notifications when u tap on a notification and it takes u to the post i still get tapped errors...want a screenshot?
    After I add comments to the photos. As it is, the notifications about comments on a post work and everything else doesn't work.

They aren't so much "errors" as debugging info, since they were intentional and the expected behavior.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    Wow the list loads very quickly now, just love it. One little problem, it is showing duplicates of many of my friends. Any idea why?
    best guess is that it is related to the way it loads the list. I'll take another look.
    best guess is that it is related to the way it loads the list. I'll take another look.
    yeah very weird....i noticed that 2....out of the first 20 ppl i saw...one was a duplicate
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

hey grepper did u change the version number of the 0.1.23 version...bc i already have it....but preware is stating i still have 0.1.22 and need to update
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    hey grepper did u change the version number of the 0.1.23 version...bc i already have it....but preware is stating i still have 0.1.22 and need to update
    what does the help scene say in friendsflow?

Sounds like preware is on something.
    what does the help scene say in friendsflow?

Sounds like preware is on something.
    well on the help scene it says 0.1.23 but on preware it still says i got 0.1.22 and to update to 0.1.23
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Grepper,
    I don't know how everyone else feels about this but I'd prefer the search functionality in the Friends list to start with beginning of names.. so if you type B, it lists all my friends who's name starts with B. Currently, you have it resulting in any friend that has a B within their name anywhere..
    Grepper -- Facebook just reinstated their "Live Feed" view (they got rid of it a year or so ago) that shows more than just status/pic/links/etc... now it shows when your friends join groups, become friends with others, etc.

Any chance that you would be able to show the similiar live feed into the app?
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Audemars02 View Post
    Grepper -- Facebook just reinstated their "Live Feed" view (they got rid of it a year or so ago) that shows more than just status/pic/links/etc... now it shows when your friends join groups, become friends with others, etc.

I'll look into it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    you can't receive any kind of notifications background in this app yet.
    the only way you can receive notifications is with an open card!
    This explains it I was expecting that it worked like tweed and not require the card to be open. Is this planned for a future update so we don't have to have the card open?

I would love to see this as well. I just noticed today the live feed is back and I missed it so much. I really like to know every little thing like that.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    according to Facebook Platform Developer Forum / comments API (and all the digging I did in the documentation) there is no way to get comments on a photo. :< so I won't be doing that.

I have made all the non-status-update comment notifications have the html in them again, which should make them usable via the web page.

I looked into it, and I do not believe it is possible to link to a specific post/photo/etc on the x.facebook.com site. If you can find the URL that brings you to a specific photo or to write a new message, etc let me know!
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneRyno View Post
    This explains it I was expecting that it worked like tweed and not require the card to be open. Is this planned for a future update so we don't have to have the card open?
    yes its planned
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneRyno View Post
    Yeah, that's probably next on my list. I may not get to it until next week though.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Version 0.1.24:
    http://friendsflow.com/com.friendsfl...0.1.24_all.ipk
    (http : / / friendsflow.com/com.friendsflow.friendsflowbeta_0.1.24_all.ipk)
    * Better photo caption viewing (by downsizing the photo)
    * Any notification which is not a comment on a status update now has links which take you to the web page.
    I hope that even though we can't comment on photos, you haven't given up on allowing us to add captions to our own photos.. That's not the same thing is it?
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    I hope that even though we can't comment on photos, you haven't given up on allowing us to add captions to our own photos.. That's not the same thing is it?
    Nope. Captions is not the same as comments. Captions work both ways. Comments, apparently don't work either way for photos.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts

A bit of experimenting seems to show that FriendsFlow is showing the "Live Feed" and not the "News Feed" from the web page.

(posts which don't show up on the "News Feed" yet show up in FriendsFlow)