Page 78 of 118 FirstFirst ... 2868737475767778798081828388 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,560 of 2357
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Taurec View Post
    Ok.. can I donate instead? (paypal for example)
    You should be able to use it for free for now. (I assume you are in Germany)

My contract with Palm says I won't distribute the app outside of the app catalog. They've oked me distributing to beta testers, but might object to people paying without their getting their cut.

I certainly hope they start offering it in Germany soon. I have my German translator all lined up.
    Global Posts
    462 Global Posts
    Sure I'm already using it since I got my pre 8 Days ago. I just wanted to appreciate your work and donate some dollars

BTW for me you can lose your translater. I hate german APPs, but if you need help with the translation I can help you with that.
    Thanks grepper for tackling the issues so quickly. I will download the new beta version soon and let you know if I still have issues.
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Thanks for fixing the quirks so quickly, grepper. Mine is working just fine now. I post later if it is still opening on its own. Thanks again!
    I still wish I could figure out why some users you just simply cannot view pictures on. I have a given set so far of about 4 users (the rest work just fine) but anytime I ever try to view tagged or album photos, it just gets stuck on "loading..." indefinitely. I verified that these users do indeed have photos so its not that there just isn't any to view.. very weird.. Thanks for fixing the other issues so quick Grepper, your awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by grepper View Post
    OK, fixed 1,2,and 4. I think.

I'll post in a sec.
    Yes those are fixed. #5 is fixed as well. I am noticing sometimes when I click the load 30 more, it will say network timed out but everything still loads.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    I still wish I could figure out why some users you just simply cannot view pictures on. I have a given set so far of about 4 users (the rest work just fine) but anytime I ever try to view tagged or album photos, it just gets stuck on "loading..." indefinitely. I verified that these users do indeed have photos so its not that there just isn't any to view.. very weird.. Thanks for fixing the other issues so quick Grepper, your awesome.
    it is simple. Those users have set their facebook prefs so that applications can not see their photos.

most people did that as a response to people abusing the api to use people's friend's photos for advertising, which was never allowed anyway.

in any case, there's not much to be done about it other than ask your friend to allow apps to view their photos. (and I'll change the message from loading to something more descriptive and give a link to x.facebook.com if I can.)
    it is simple. Those users have set their facebook prefs so that applications can not see their photos.

most people did that as a response to people abusing the api to use people's friend's photos for advertising, which was never allowed anyway.

in any case, there's not much to be done about it other than ask your friend to allow apps to view their photos. (and I'll change the message from loading to something more descriptive and give a link to x.facebook.com if I can.)
    Perfect, thanks for the detailed explanation.
    Quote Originally Posted by PhantomPhreak53 View Post
    Yes those are fixed. #5 is fixed as well. I am noticing sometimes when I click the load 30 more, it will say network timed out but everything still loads.
    I have always had this same issue. Get network timeout error a lot, but usually after clicking OK, it loads the next 30 posts anyway?
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetaman View Post
    I have always had this same issue. Get network timeout error a lot, but usually after clicking OK, it loads the next 30 posts anyway?
    I'll look at that again. It seems like most of those errors are false. Probably need to change something up there.
    Global Posts
    610 Global Posts
    Love the new scheme of the newest beta. My one gripe is the speed of the app is still slow. It feels like the graphics on the pre can't keep up. I still find myself using the paid version.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bnceo View Post
    Love the new scheme of the newest beta. My one gripe is the speed of the app is still slow. It feels like the graphics on the pre can't keep up. I still find myself using the paid version.
    I suggest you try the ligher weight theme. Go to the menu and select change theme and swipe to the side. The lightweight theme is just as fast but you get all the fixes and features in the beta.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Version 0.1.21:
    http://friendsflow.com/com.friendsfl...0.1.21_all.ipk
    (http : / / friendsflow.com/com.friendsflow.friendsflowbeta_0.1.21_all.ipk)
    * Added "Friends" view. You can start typing someone's name to filter. Clicking on name brings you to profile view.
    * Must have paid version installed, be on whitelist, or be outside the US.
    Version 0.1.21:
    * Added "Friends" view. You can start typing someone's name to filter. Clicking on name brings you to profile view.
    Hi Grepper, are you caching the friends list after it loads the first initial time? I have about 265 friends and it took quite awhile for them to load.. just curious if there is any caching available? It sure is an awesome feature that you added, that was my next request. Now if we can comment on pictures. (or write on a wall/profile)
    Version 0.1.21:
    New feature works great!

No Circle loading icon when friends are loading like it does when it loads the feeds.

One request though. Maybe a different design on the friends view. It looks like the white box should say something. Maybe make it where it is just a picture. Maybe just loose that white box and just put in that users most recent status update.

On a complete side note... A redesign of the users page.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    New feature works great!

No Circle loading icon when friends are loading like it does when it loads the feeds.

One request though. Maybe a different design on the friends view. It looks like the white box should say something. Maybe make it where it is just a picture. Maybe just loose that white box and just put in that users most recent status update.

On a complete side note... A redesign of the users page.
    Oh, yeah, I'm going to clean stuff up. I want to add a couple more features and then I go to refining stage.
    When you are on the users profile and then click wall. It lists the wall posts for that person but there is a Type Status and hit Enter bar. Is that for my status or is that to write something on this persons wall?
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    When you are on the users profile and then click wall. It lists the wall posts for that person but there is a Type Status and hit Enter bar. Is that for my status or is that to write something on this persons wall?
    It will post to their wall (I think), but currently posts to yours. Confusing, no?
    It will post to their wall (I think), but currently posts to yours. Confusing, no?
    So right now it status updates for me but eventually it will post on there wall?
    So right now it status updates for me but eventually it will post on there wall?
    I just tested and its ur status update
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!