Page 77 of 118 FirstFirst ... 2767727374757677787980818287 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,540 of 2357
    Interesting, I tried completley removing the upgraded beta and reinstalled it fresh, and now it doesn't seem to be reloading on its own.. unless no one has posted any status updates in the last 15 minutes.. I'll keep watching it..

davenukem, interesting, I don't even have the place to enter my own status update anymore since doing a fresh install of this beta.. not sure if I had it or not when I tried the upgrade before..
    Yah, that's what I mean. There is no status update bar anymore. Lol
    status bar should be fixed in the next update...i trust grepper
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Yes, mine keeps opening up on its own to even though I know I have closed it. Kind of annoying...can't have that happen at work all the time....need an update to fix that.
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    I have also lost the status update ability & I get the error message when I try to reload. I love this app & this new beta version. I'll keep using the paid catalog version until you get this fixed grepper. I can be a good little patient girl, til then.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Should be fixed tomorrow morning. Don't have time this evening.

It's the risk of beta versions I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by grepper View Post
    Should be fixed tomorrow morning. Don't have time this evening.

It's the risk of beta versions I guess.
    its ok....i understand this risk and i accept it...FOR NOW!!!!! haha jk
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

I restarted my phone and FriendsFlow still starts on its own with each new Facebook update.

Think I may have to uninstall the Beta version till there is a new update.
    in addition to the app opening itself...and the missing status bar...i get no notifications about updates at all...i have the interval set to 5 min...

grepper...this app is like crack! (<- edit! its addicting!) help! lol
    I know some of these have been posted but here are the problems I see with 0.1.19

1. No status update bar
    2. Device keeps waking and launching the app when it is closed. I was able to disable this by setting the interval to manual and turned off show notifications.
    3. Long name bug is back in the posts themselves. It is good on the main news feed but once you click on a post, the bug is there. Maybe could fix it the same way as the other one.
    4. Not all pictures are showing when you are flipping through them. It looks like it is just the page. In Facebook.com an album was 3 pages long but I could only look at the first page on FriendsFlow
    5. When you click on the Load 30 more or on a post, the loading circle doesn't appear. It looks like it didn't respond but then the page loads correctly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetaman View Post
    I restarted my phone and FriendsFlow still starts on its own with each new Facebook update.

Think I may have to uninstall the Beta version till there is a new update.
    Go to the preferences and set the interval to manual and turn off show notifications. It stopped it from auto loading on me. Just make sure when the new version comes out to set it back
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetaman View Post
    Yes, mine keeps opening up on its own to even though I know I have closed it. Kind of annoying...can't have that happen at work all the time....need an update to fix that.
    Mine was doing that...no webpages would load either. I've uninstalled the beta since it was the recent update...still no webpages...then uninstalled the app store version...still no webpages.

I've done multiple luna restarts and uninstalled my theme...the only other change I made when I updated FriendsFlow...

Twee works, Preware works, accuradio works, drpodder works...so there is internet connectivity.

But I cannot get a single web page to load...with or without wifi

please help!

Being me has its advantages.

-- Albus Dumbledore, Headmaster, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
    sounds like a visit to the docter
    Quote Originally Posted by noaxis2 View Post
    Mine was doing that...no webpages would load either. I've uninstalled the beta since it was the recent update...still no webpages...then uninstalled the app store version...still no webpages.

I've done multiple luna restarts and uninstalled my theme...the only other change I made when I updated FriendsFlow...

Twee works, Preware works, accuradio works, drpodder works...so there is internet connectivity.

please help!
    Did you try clearing cookies, cache, and history under the Web Browser preferences? It's worth a shot...
    Quote Originally Posted by noaxis2 View Post

please help!
    Are you running the Beta or App Store version? App store version doesn't have all the latest updates. I am not sure what you mean by webpages. Do you mean the profile for the user? That will be available in only the Beta version.

May want to wait for the updated Beta version hopefully later today and see if that works for you.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PhantomPhreak53 View Post
    I know some of these have been posted but here are the problems I see with 0.1.19

1. No status update bar
    2. Device keeps waking and launching the app when it is closed. I was able to disable this by setting the interval to manual and turned off show notifications.
    3. Long name bug is back in the posts themselves. It is good on the main news feed but once you click on a post, the bug is there. Maybe could fix it the same way as the other one.
    4. Not all pictures are showing when you are flipping through them. It looks like it is just the page. In Facebook.com an album was 3 pages long but I could only look at the first page on FriendsFlow
    5. When you click on the Load 30 more or on a post, the loading circle doesn't appear. It looks like it didn't respond but then the page loads correctly.

OK, fixed 1,2,and 4. I think.

I'll post in a sec.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Version 0.1.20:
    http://friendsflow.com/com.friendsfl...0.1.20_all.ipk
    (http : / / friendsflow.com/com.friendsflow.friendsflowbeta_0.1.20_all.ipk)
    * Fixed ability to update your status
    * shouldn't open after you close the app ( I think)
    * now should load up to 500 tagged photos and 500 albums (I think)
    * Must have paid version installed, be on whitelist, or be outside the US.
    Global Posts
    462 Global Posts
    I hate to ask but what's this whitelist you are taking about in the Payed version?
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Taurec View Post
    I hate to ask but what's this whitelist you are taking about in the Payed version?
    If you live in the US, you can buy FriendsFlow on the Palm App Catalog. (paid version)

Once you have done that, if you use the beta version it will add you to a white list on my server and you don't have to have the paid version installed to use the beta.

If you live outside the US, I can't sell you the paid version on the app catalog yet, so you can't get the paid version. I have therefore decided to let people outside the US continue to use the beta.
    Global Posts
    462 Global Posts
    Ok.. can I donate instead? (paypal for example)