Page 76 of 118 FirstFirst ... 2666717273747576777879808186 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,520 of 2357
    Hi Grepper,

Like the post above, I'd like to be able to go to someone's profle and see all of the postings and comments on their wall much like our current newsfeed functions. I'd also like to be able to view all of their photos and albums as well. The ability to go wall-to-wall directly out of our notifications like you currently have with going to the comments on a posting would be great, so like when we click on a status notification that someone commented on our wall, would be cool to have a popup menu or something that says "comment or wall-to-wall" so we choose whether we want to respond on their wall or to just comment on the posting they left on our wall. Thanks for the great work!
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    Hi Grepper,

Like the post above, I'd like to be able to go to someone's profle and see all of the postings and comments on their wall much like our current newsfeed functions. I'd also like to be able to view all of their photos and albums as well. The ability to go wall-to-wall directly out of our notifications like you currently have with going to the comments on a posting would be great, so like when we click on a status notification that someone commented on our wall, would be cool to have a popup menu or something that says "comment or wall-to-wall" so we choose whether we want to respond on their wall or to just comment on the posting they left on our wall. Thanks for the great work!
    +1
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Version 0.1.19:
    http://friendsflow.com/com.friendsfl...0.1.19_all.ipk
    (http : / / friendsflow.com/com.friendsflow.friendsflowbeta_0.1.19_all.ipk)
    * If you click on a name or profile pic in the "post" or "comments" view, you can see that user's profile.
    * From there you can view their wall
    * Get all list of all their albums and view them
    * Get a list of all the photos they have been tagged in and view them
    * You now can not hit enter when commenting on a post. It never worked correctly.
    * Now says "loading..." while it is loading a post it didn't already have in memory.
    * Must have paid version installed, be on whitelist, or be outside the US.
    Quote Originally Posted by grepper View Post
    Version 0.1.19:
    http://friendsflow.com/com.friendsfl...0.1.19_all.ipk
    (http : / / friendsflow.com/com.friendsflow.friendsflowbeta_0.1.19_all.ipk)
    * If you click on a name or profile pic in the "post" or "comments" view, you can see that user's profile.
    * From there you can view their wall
    * Get all list of all their albums and view them
    * Get a list of all the photos they have been tagged in and view them
    * You now can not hit enter when commenting on a post. It never worked correctly.
    * Now says "loading..." while it is loading a post it didn't already have in memory.
    * Must have paid version installed, be on whitelist, or be outside the US.
    You are the man Grepper!
    I still don't see it in Preware though
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoRock View Post
    I still don't see it in Preware though
    lol
    Outstanding update grepper!!
    Now all i need is the ability to check and send facebook email and there will be no more need to use the mobile site. Great work
    I think you would get a lot more downloads if this version was in the app catalog
    Quote Originally Posted by alexlevy117 View Post
    Outstanding update grepper!!
    Now all i need is the ability to check and send facebook email and there will be no more need to use the mobile site. Great work
    I think you would get a lot more downloads if this version was in the app catalog
    +1
    awesome update
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Hmm, it is not happening everytime, but sometimes I'm going to a profile, allowing it to finish loading, then clicking on either of the 2 photo options and it just seems to freeze on an endless loading status. I'm seeming to get this about 50% of the time. When it works, it works great. Wonder if it's just my connection here at work. I'll try it more after work and report back. The wall always works even when the pics won't load for me.

Update: It might be related to particular users and their pic permissions? Because it only seems to be on these certain ones I've tried and they do the same thing everytime. All the other ones I've tried work great, but so far 2 just do an endless "Loading.." when trying to access their pics..
    is it just me or does FF open by itself? not sure if im going crazy
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    Haha, your totally right. Figured I'd just accidentally left it open but its opening on its own again after I close it.
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    Hmm, it is not happening everytime, but sometimes I'm going to a profile, allowing it to finish loading, then clicking on either of the 2 photo options and it just seems to freeze on an endless loading status. I'm seeming to get this about 50% of the time. When it works, it works great. Wonder if it's just my connection here at work. I'll try it more after work and report back. The wall always works even when the pics won't load for me.

Update: It might be related to particular users and their pic permissions? Because it only seems to be on these certain ones I've tried and they do the same thing everytime. All the other ones I've tried work great, but so far 2 just do an endless "Loading.." when trying to access their pics..
    The same thing happened to me. I was able to open one contact, but on the second contact that I tried it froze really bad and kept trying to load. I had to reset my Pre.
    so yeah now we need another update that stops FF from opening itself
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    Yes, this is happening to me, too.
    A couple more observations after playing with this some more duing a break.. Sometimes when scrolling through someone's pictures (be it an album or tagged pics), it'll think it has come to the end when it really isn't. I could be not even halfway through all of the pics sometimes and it thinks its at the end. On 2 occasions, I've had it show the same picture twice when scrolling left or right through the pics and then show no more. Another thing is when you show all of the tagged pics below, (that looks really neat by the way with all of the little thumbnails) say you want to jump right into a specific one, I do so, and when done, if I backswipe, it brings you back to the list of Wall, Albums, or Tagged pics rather than the opened bunch of thumbnail pics I'd had opened. What if I wanted to go view another pic and wasn't done with those? Just some testing and response for ya..
    my app isn't re opening on its own, however if i leave the card open, I cannot refresh the page to check for new posts. I get an error if i click on the refresh icon in the lower right hand corner
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSuSE View Post
    Log into the beta version once with both versions installed. After that, you can remove the app catalog version.
    gonna give it a go.. Thanks man!!

EDIT - worked man, thanks again
    Last edited by klubhead; 10/19/2009 at 06:12 PM.
    app isn't reopening for me as of yet, however I have noticed that my ability to update my own status is mysteriously gone with this update. Hitting the update button also leads to an error. Overall nice progress.
    Is anybody unable to post their own statuses in the newest update?