Page 75 of 118 FirstFirst ... 2565707172737475767778798085 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 2357
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    i havent realized that....im tried to get a notification to c if its tru!
    It is true, but only for comments on status updates. All other notifications currently bring up a debugging message.
    Quote Originally Posted by grepper View Post
    All other notifications currently bring up a debugging message.
    which will be fixed in the next beta release?

EDIT: hey grepper when will u be implementing when we get an update of a status...(but FF is in card view)...and when u manually click on FF (not the notification) and then the notification automatically goes away? is this in the works...jw thanks
    Last edited by maxima2k53; 10/17/2009 at 02:42 PM.
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    which will be fixed in the next beta release?

EDIT: hey grepper when will u be implementing when we get an update of a status...(but FF is in card view)...and when u manually click on FF (not the notification) and then the notification automatically goes away? is this in the works...jw thanks
    that will probably be fixed when I look at background polling.

I'm never sure what to count as a "new" message.
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSuSE View Post
    Really? heh. The stock webOS app, if you hit the launcher icon (furthest right on the launch or wave bar) you will find an icon called "Photos" that you can use to browse all of your pictures. It also has upload options in the menu.
    Wow! I didn't notice this either! I've always used my facebook upload email!

Thanks for the info!
    Last edited by Habidabad; 10/18/2009 at 11:53 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Habidabad View Post

Thanks for the info!
    HAHAH I am glad I am not the only one!
    i have the paid version from the app catalog.. but can i download the beta from here and delete the app cat. version? whenever i try to do that it notifies me about the full/paid version and i can't use it.. do i have to keep both installed?
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by klubhead View Post
    i have the paid version from the app catalog.. but can i download the beta from here and delete the app cat. version? whenever i try to do that it notifies me about the full/paid version and i can't use it.. do i have to keep both installed?
    Log into the beta version once with both versions installed. After that, you can remove the app catalog version.
    Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    that will probably be fixed when I look at background polling.

I'm never sure what to count as a "new" message.
    -1 on this (or keep it a feature option - I get too many notifications for something like that. -m
    Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by klubhead View Post

You have to run them side by side. (so yes, keep both installed)
    -mark
    Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Habidabad View Post

Thanks for the info!

It's limited tho doens't let you add a caption or tag from that interface, plus just one pic at a time.
    -m
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by diomark View Post
    You have to run them side by side. (so yes, keep both installed)
    -mark
    This is wrong... See my post above.
    grepper, I have tried to make a theme for friendsflow by following your simple dark theme(which I really like just need to be able to see what I am typing) but I keep getting lost on the comment screen. Is there a tutorial anywhere to help out?
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    grepper, I have tried to make a theme for friendsflow by following your simple dark theme(which I really like just need to be able to see what I am typing) but I keep getting lost on the comment screen. Is there a tutorial anywhere to help out?
    I guess if there was better documentation more people would be interested in creating more themes.
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoRock View Post
    I guess if there was better documentation more people would be interested in creating more themes.
    I guess it's probably something that will get done along with other features and tasks in whatever priority order grepper sees fit.

You can probably start a request if you want to try and rally for something to be done sooner rather than later.

Community-powered support for FriendsFlow

Not sure how much weight they carry, but he has referred to them on several occasions.
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    I cannot seem to figure out exactly when/why, but a lot of my comments have not gone through despite receiving the success message.

Edit: Hrm, looks like maybe it has something to do with hitting enter/return inside of a comment. Anyone help confirm?
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    I cannot seem to figure out exactly when/why, but a lot of my comments have not gone through despite receiving the success message.

Edit: Hrm, looks like maybe it has something to do with hitting enter/return inside of a comment. Anyone help confirm?
    I haven't seen that, but I haven't hit enter/return within a comment much either. If that's it, let me know and I'll disable that.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    I'm coding up the "profile" view now. What information do people want there? There's an awful lot I could theoretically put there but do people really need/want to know a person's hometown from the phone? (maybe they do?

I'm going to move on to making viewing photo albums work for now, but I'll come back and add more info based on what people say here. Or I guess I'll add everything.
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    I haven't seen that, but I haven't hit enter/return within a comment much either. If that's it, let me know and I'll disable that.
    That seems to be the issue. Hitting enter for a new line in FF seems to result in the comment not going through despite the success message. Hitting return on the website seems to work ok, though.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    That seems to be the issue. Hitting enter for a new line in FF seems to result in the comment not going through despite the success message. Hitting return on the website seems to work ok, though.
    OK, I'll take a look at it.
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    I'm coding up the "profile" view now. What information do people want there? There's an awful lot I could theoretically put there but do people really need/want to know a person's hometown from the phone? (maybe they do?

I'm going to move on to making viewing photo albums work for now, but I'll come back and add more info based on what people say here. Or I guess I'll add everything.
    Their wall (including wall-to-wall)
    Ability to view their photos (both their own and the ones they're tagged in)

Personally speaking... I don't care about viewing their "Info" tab from FF, but some people might *shrug* I dunno.