Page 75 of 118 FirstFirst ... 2565707172737475767778798085 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 2357
  1. grepper's Avatar
    Posts
    616 Posts
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
       #1481  
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    i havent realized that....im tried to get a notification to c if its tru!
    It is true, but only for comments on status updates. All other notifications currently bring up a debugging message.
  2. #1482  
    Quote Originally Posted by grepper View Post
    All other notifications currently bring up a debugging message.
    which will be fixed in the next beta release?

    EDIT: hey grepper when will u be implementing when we get an update of a status...(but FF is in card view)...and when u manually click on FF (not the notification) and then the notification automatically goes away? is this in the works...jw thanks
    Last edited by maxima2k53; 10/17/2009 at 02:42 PM.
    Juan

    2010-2011 Champions!

  3. grepper's Avatar
    Posts
    616 Posts
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
       #1483  
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    which will be fixed in the next beta release?

    EDIT: hey grepper when will u be implementing when we get an update of a status...(but FF is in card view)...and when u manually click on FF (not the notification) and then the notification automatically goes away? is this in the works...jw thanks
    that will probably be fixed when I look at background polling.

    I'm never sure what to count as a "new" message.
  4. Habidabad's Avatar
    Posts
    96 Posts
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    #1484  
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSuSE View Post
    Really? heh. The stock webOS app, if you hit the launcher icon (furthest right on the launch or wave bar) you will find an icon called "Photos" that you can use to browse all of your pictures. It also has upload options in the menu.
    Wow! I didn't notice this either! I've always used my facebook upload email!

    Thanks for the info!
    Last edited by Habidabad; 10/18/2009 at 11:53 AM.
  5. #1485  
    Quote Originally Posted by Habidabad View Post
    Wow! I didn't notice this either! I've always used my facebook upload email!

    Thanks for the info!
    HAHAH I am glad I am not the only one!
  6. #1486  
    i have the paid version from the app catalog.. but can i download the beta from here and delete the app cat. version? whenever i try to do that it notifies me about the full/paid version and i can't use it.. do i have to keep both installed?
  7. DrSuSE's Avatar
    Posts
    483 Posts
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    #1487  
    Quote Originally Posted by klubhead View Post
    i have the paid version from the app catalog.. but can i download the beta from here and delete the app cat. version? whenever i try to do that it notifies me about the full/paid version and i can't use it.. do i have to keep both installed?
    Log into the beta version once with both versions installed. After that, you can remove the app catalog version.
  8. diomark's Avatar
    Posts
    752 Posts
    Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    #1488  
    Quote Originally Posted by grepper View Post
    that will probably be fixed when I look at background polling.

    I'm never sure what to count as a "new" message.
    -1 on this (or keep it a feature option - I get too many notifications for something like that. -m
  9. diomark's Avatar
    Posts
    752 Posts
    Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    #1489  
    Quote Originally Posted by klubhead View Post
    i have the paid version from the app catalog.. but can i download the beta from here and delete the app cat. version? whenever i try to do that it notifies me about the full/paid version and i can't use it.. do i have to keep both installed?

    You have to run them side by side. (so yes, keep both installed)
    -mark
  10. diomark's Avatar
    Posts
    752 Posts
    Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    #1490  
    Quote Originally Posted by Habidabad View Post
    Wow! I didn't notice this either! I've always used my facebook upload email!

    Thanks for the info!

    It's limited tho doens't let you add a caption or tag from that interface, plus just one pic at a time.
    -m
  11. DrSuSE's Avatar
    Posts
    483 Posts
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    #1491  
    Quote Originally Posted by diomark View Post
    You have to run them side by side. (so yes, keep both installed)
    -mark
    This is wrong... See my post above.
  12. #1492  
    grepper, I have tried to make a theme for friendsflow by following your simple dark theme(which I really like just need to be able to see what I am typing) but I keep getting lost on the comment screen. Is there a tutorial anywhere to help out?
  13. #1493  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    grepper, I have tried to make a theme for friendsflow by following your simple dark theme(which I really like just need to be able to see what I am typing) but I keep getting lost on the comment screen. Is there a tutorial anywhere to help out?
    I guess if there was better documentation more people would be interested in creating more themes.
  14. DrSuSE's Avatar
    Posts
    483 Posts
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    #1494  
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoRock View Post
    I guess if there was better documentation more people would be interested in creating more themes.
    I guess it's probably something that will get done along with other features and tasks in whatever priority order grepper sees fit.

    You can probably start a request if you want to try and rally for something to be done sooner rather than later.

    Community-powered support for FriendsFlow

    Not sure how much weight they carry, but he has referred to them on several occasions.
  15. DrSuSE's Avatar
    Posts
    483 Posts
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    #1495  
    I cannot seem to figure out exactly when/why, but a lot of my comments have not gone through despite receiving the success message.

    Edit: Hrm, looks like maybe it has something to do with hitting enter/return inside of a comment. Anyone help confirm?
  16. grepper's Avatar
    Posts
    616 Posts
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
       #1496  
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSuSE View Post
    I cannot seem to figure out exactly when/why, but a lot of my comments have not gone through despite receiving the success message.

    Edit: Hrm, looks like maybe it has something to do with hitting enter/return inside of a comment. Anyone help confirm?
    I haven't seen that, but I haven't hit enter/return within a comment much either. If that's it, let me know and I'll disable that.
  17. grepper's Avatar
    Posts
    616 Posts
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
       #1497  
    I'm coding up the "profile" view now. What information do people want there? There's an awful lot I could theoretically put there but do people really need/want to know a person's hometown from the phone? (maybe they do?

    I'm going to move on to making viewing photo albums work for now, but I'll come back and add more info based on what people say here. Or I guess I'll add everything.
  18. DrSuSE's Avatar
    Posts
    483 Posts
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    #1498  
    Quote Originally Posted by grepper View Post
    I haven't seen that, but I haven't hit enter/return within a comment much either. If that's it, let me know and I'll disable that.
    That seems to be the issue. Hitting enter for a new line in FF seems to result in the comment not going through despite the success message. Hitting return on the website seems to work ok, though.
  19. grepper's Avatar
    Posts
    616 Posts
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
       #1499  
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSuSE View Post
    That seems to be the issue. Hitting enter for a new line in FF seems to result in the comment not going through despite the success message. Hitting return on the website seems to work ok, though.
    OK, I'll take a look at it.
  20. DrSuSE's Avatar
    Posts
    483 Posts
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    #1500  
    Quote Originally Posted by grepper View Post
    I'm coding up the "profile" view now. What information do people want there? There's an awful lot I could theoretically put there but do people really need/want to know a person's hometown from the phone? (maybe they do?

    I'm going to move on to making viewing photo albums work for now, but I'll come back and add more info based on what people say here. Or I guess I'll add everything.
    Their wall (including wall-to-wall)
    Ability to view their photos (both their own and the ones they're tagged in)

    Personally speaking... I don't care about viewing their "Info" tab from FF, but some people might *shrug* I dunno.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions