Page 74 of 118 FirstFirst ... 2464697071727374757677787984 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,480 of 2357
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Version 0.1.18:
    http://friendsflow.com/com.friendsfl...0.1.18_all.ipk
    (http : / / friendsflow.com/com.friendsflow.friendsflowbeta_0.1.18_all.ipk)
    * Redid "notifications" view. Can now tap on a notification to view or swipe to mark as read.
    * Must have paid version installed, be on whitelist, or be in canada.
    Wow! I love the swiping to clear! Brilliant Grepper! Thanks a ton!
    Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    what about when u update ur status ... could see the little mobile sign and say via ff for pre!!! ... ill like to see that like the iphone , android or blackberry ... they have that ...
    just a suggestion thats all !
    ???...
    quick question before i purchase: can you click on a person and view their pic.'s? and it seems as though the latest beta (im guessing the one here a precentral) runs better than the one in the app catalog? (squeff mentioned in his post)

does that mean, download the app catalog version, then overwrite it w/ the beta from here?
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by klubhead View Post
    quick question before i purchase: can you click on a person and view their pic.'s?
    You can click on a post that has pics and view that album.

Being able to view a person's profile and then their pics will probably be in the beta next week. (but I can't promise anything)

Quote Originally Posted by klubhead View Post

and it seems as though the latest beta (im guessing the one here a precentral) runs better than the one in the app catalog? (squeff mentioned in his post)

does that mean, download the app catalog version, then overwrite it w/ the beta from here?
    That's right.
    Not sure if you've played around with Tweed at all Grepper but they def have a cool new feature that takes advantage of the accelerometer and if you shake the pre, it refreshes..
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    Not sure if you've played around with Tweed at all Grepper but they def have a cool new feature that takes advantage of the accelerometer and if you shake the pre, it refreshes..
    I've thought about it. Maybe I'll make it an option. The thing in filecoaster which clears out the box when you shake the pre is really annoying. If I type to vigorously it clears the box!
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    Originally Posted by klubhead
    and it seems as though the latest beta (im guessing the one here a precentral) runs better than the one in the app catalog? (squeff mentioned in his post)
    ------------------------------------------------
    Originally Posted by grepper
    That's right.
    ------------------------------------------------

Grepper, Am I understanding this correct?
    I have the paid version, After I upgrade ff from preware it does not overwrite the paid version, I now have two copys one ff and one ffbeta. Do I delete the paid version? Will the palm app catalog still recoginize that I have a paid version for future updates?
    Quote Originally Posted by Levi4u View Post
    Grepper, Am I understanding this correct?
    I have the paid version, After I upgrade ff from preware it does not overwrite the paid version, I now have two copys one ff and one ffbeta. Do I delete the paid version? Will the palm app catalog still recoginize that I have a paid version for future updates?
    If you have bought and installed the paid version and then have the beta version installed too, you can delete the app store one if you want and just use the beta.

Beta updates can be applied and you can still use it. You always have the option of download apps from the app catalog after you have bought them, even if you delete them off your phone. You can go back and add them again later at no cost.
    Quote Originally Posted by grepper View Post
    You can click on a post that has pics and view that album.

Being able to view a person's profile and then their pics will probably be in the beta next week. (but I can't promise anything)

That's right.
    awesome man, sounds good.. Thanks!
    I wanted to chime in and say so far progress is looking good. I haven't bought the app so I don't have hands on or a visual look at the changes that have been made. However I am following the thread and what has been described sounds good so far. I look forward to seeing what things come in the near future.
    Tap to view as of right now has not worked for me, it gives me an error and does not bring up anything. The swipe to mark as read works very well, however, I do think the scene as a whole could look a little bit cleaner. Looks kind of rough around the edges atm (I am aware this is the first version with the new implementation, just throwing it out there for you).

*UPDATE* Take it back, restarted app and pre to make sure it wasn't on my side there was an error. Works awesome, this app now does not depend on external sources so I would say it is officially a standalone facebook app (yah it uses facebook.com api of course... but you know what I mean)

*Update 2* It does work for normal status posts, but not for things such as picture updates! That was what the problem was. It will not open a post you click on if it is a series of comments on a photo rather than on the actual status update itself. Hopefully this helps.
    Last edited by davenukem; 10/16/2009 at 04:04 PM. Reason: Retested
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by davenukem View Post
    Tap to view as of right now has not worked for me, it gives me an error and does not bring up anything. The swipe to mark as read works very well, however, I do think the scene as a whole could look a little bit cleaner. Looks kind of rough around the edges atm (I am aware this is the first version with the new implementation, just throwing it out there for you).

*UPDATE* Take it back, restarted app and pre to make sure it wasn't on my side there was an error. Works awesome, this app now does not depend on external sources so I would say it is officially a standalone facebook app (yah it uses facebook.com api of course... but you know what I mean)

*Update 2* It does work for normal status posts, but not for things such as picture updates! That was what the problem was. It will not open a post you click on if it is a series of comments on a photo rather than on the actual status update itself. Hopefully this helps.
    Yep. The app doesn't have a way to view the photo comments yet, so I can't show you that. I will add in more notification types before I release again.
    Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    The swipe to delete notification is a good feature.. Would also love a 'delete all notifications' option.
    -m
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSuSE View Post
    In the photo app.
    What photo app? LOL
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PhantomPhreak53 View Post
    What photo app? LOL
    Really? heh. The stock webOS app, if you hit the launcher icon (furthest right on the launch or wave bar) you will find an icon called "Photos" that you can use to browse all of your pictures. It also has upload options in the menu.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSuSE View Post
    Really? heh. The stock webOS app, if you hit the launcher icon (furthest right on the launch or wave bar) you will find an icon called "Photos" that you can use to browse all of your pictures. It also has upload options in the menu.
    HAAAHAAAH I never saw that before. I guess I never thought of checking the preferences of my photos before. Thanks for that!

Grepper.. I still think it would be nice to be able to upload from the app and put a caption on it
    Quote Originally Posted by grepper View Post
    Version 0.1.18:
    http://friendsflow.com/com.friendsfl...0.1.18_all.ipk
    (http : / / friendsflow.com/com.friendsflow.friendsflowbeta_0.1.18_all.ipk)
    * Redid "notifications" view. Can now tap on a notification to view or swipe to mark as read.
    * Must have paid version installed, be on whitelist, or be in canada.
    Grepper.. Impressive! I like the swipe to clear the notifications. I also like that you can click on the status notifications to take you back to that status and comment back. Keep up the good work!
    HAAAHAAAH I never saw that before. I guess I never thought of checking the preferences of my photos before. Thanks for that!

Grepper.. I still think it would be nice to be able to upload from the app and put a caption on it
    Also being able to upload a batch of pics would set it apart from the built in feature. I upload pics to flickr and always have a batch to upload and end up using my pc to do that.
    I also like that you can click on the status notifications to take you back to that status and comment back. Keep up the good work!
    i havent realized that....im tried to get a notification to c if its tru!
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!